Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CodeMail - Secure Private Decentralized Communication Network [STPZ Token]  (Read 3567 times)
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

It's a little late to say this I think, but I like the concept of the project, having all of our mailing data completely protected will be the best choice for a mailing services just as CodeMail.
Later we don't need to feel worried that our data will get stolen of something like that.
Hi, not too late at all - we are just getting started this month and only a few weeks old.

You're right - all your mail, messages, attachments, contact information and so on will be completely protected by being encrypted end-to-end and scattered across the blockchain. Only you will be able to access your information using your private key from within your CodeMail messaging app with built-in Stamps wallet.

You'll never have to rely on a 3rd party provider.
At any time you can permanently delete all your personal data and know that it is truly gone and not stored somewhere without your knowledge.

Thanks so much,
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

I really like the idea of your project. To be honest, I haven't seen similar ones (has anyone, btw?). I wish you good luck as it is a useful project that could be implemented not only in personal use, but in lote of spheres of our lives!
And, of course, I would like to learn some info about the team Wink.
It's cool that a project like CodeMail is being created that takes care of the anonymity of users of the communication network
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

I like that personal data is completely safe! There is no central control or possession of data and just like complete confidentiality.
Yes, that's right. Completely confidential. You possess and can control all aspects of your information (messages, photos, attachments, contacts, etc.)
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

I see this as one of the strongest and most dynamic projects.
Egretia
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

I would be glad to have this CodeMail system managing the message or mail, looking on what the system of CodeMail does, it will ensure our data getting fully protected from any thread that could occur at anytime.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Honestly my knowledge of this field is not good enough to clearly understand your potential development. 6 months ago I participated in an ICO project which have a lot of things/ features in common with yours, for example: mail & data encryption, no middleman fee, secured, open-source strategy, one click client code  installation, etc. So, I have 2 questions for you:
1. How many competitors are there in your field? And what are your most advantages in comparison with them?
2. How do you convince / confirm your investors/ users that there are no backdoors or errors in the algorithms ?
Regards
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/codemail-stpz   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Thanks for the listing and support. The site looks great. Keep up the good work. Best Regards.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I really like the idea of your project. To be honest, I haven't seen similar ones (has anyone, btw?). I wish you good luck as it is a useful project that could be implemented not only in personal use, but in lote of spheres of our lives!
Hello,
And thank you very much for your interest.
We would like to see what others are doing in this area as well - please let us know if you come across anything.
We have seen anti-spam solutions, mail marketing solutions, but nothing for decentralized, end-to-end encrypted communication over blockchain.
So we feel we are in an exciting space right now.

We think there is big potential in the area of secure business communication.
Think how much companies spend on hosting, securing and administering their own internal email solutions.
CodeMail should provide everything at a fraction of the cost and be a very attractive business solution.

Join us on Twitter @CodeMailTech to keep up to date and learn more about us.
Thanks again.

CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

It's cool that a project like CodeMail is being created that takes care of the anonymity of users of the communication network
Thanks.
Yes, maintaining anonymity is vital to privacy.
Even if you encrypt a normal email, the meta-data, email headers, to, from, cc, etc. are all exposed.
You can then gather this information, create relationship graphs and attempt and profile each user and their contacts.
Communication over the CodeMail network will be encrypted end-to-end and this includes the message meta-data.
You will never be able to see who is communicating and with whom they are corresponding.
Also, there are unlimited aliases (including random one-time burner addresses) to further protect your identity.
Thanks everyone.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I would be glad to have this CodeMail system managing the message or mail, looking on what the system of CodeMail does, it will ensure our data getting fully protected from any thread that could occur at anytime.
Yes, full end-to-end encryption (E2EE) is a must. Thanks.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Honestly my knowledge of this field is not good enough to clearly understand your potential development. 6 months ago I participated in an ICO project which have a lot of things/ features in common with yours, for example: mail & data encryption, no middleman fee, secured, open-source strategy, one click client code  installation, etc. So, I have 2 questions for you:
1. How many competitors are there in your field? And what are your most advantages in comparison with them?
2. How do you convince / confirm your investors/ users that there are no backdoors or errors in the algorithms ?
Regards

Hi, thanks for your questions. And sorry for the delay in response - we've been busy getting the Twitter bounty going.

These are really great questions.

1.) We are not aware of any direct competitors, but with many, many ICOs and new projects popping up each day, there very well could be projects that are similar to CodeMail that we just have not come across yet. If you are willing, please feel free to share the name of the project you participated in or any others of which you are aware. We'd love to review and offer comparisons.
That said, if you look to secure, non-blockchain email solutions there are quite a few out there. These solutions have a few main problems that we are trying to solve with CodeMail:

• provide true end-to-end encryption (E2EE)
  • encryption of meta-data, email headers, to, from, cc, etc.
  • and no centralized control by company, jurisdiction or government.

More generally speaking, we've seen many projects (not specifically email related) that while built on blockchain, still have areas where control is centralized - usually at the company level. Either by maintaining control of the project, the code, the decision making process, or a business model that takes a cut of the transaction fees when using the network. Which is why as the CodeMail project develops, our company will gradually and entirely hand it over to the open source community and operators of the network. This will be done by:

• Fully open-source all code after the official release and launch of the network.
  • Provide developer incentives for the open source community to maintain the project and drive future development.
  • Provide network incentives for node operators to build out and maintain a stable infrastructure platform.

See Stamps Allocation for more details on this.

2.) Regarding no errors or backdoors in the code -
As you may well know, there is no perfect product nor perfect code. There is always the chance that unknown errors or bugs in code can lead to security vulnerabilities. But, we feel the best way to prevent this is through open-source and peer-reviewed code. This means that CodeMail will not use any proprietary code or algorithms (including encryption algorithms) within the product and always use best practices and best standards for development. And as mentioned before, all code will be open-sourced and subject to community peer review, which will undoubtedly strengthen and secure the all aspects of project development.

Again, thanks for the opportunity to answer some good questions.
Please let me know if you have any follow-up.
Would be great to continue the conversation.
Best Regards,
CodeMail

katherinekamik27

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
devinsocute9zz

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

This project looks promising! It came from the principle of Post Office Stamps. I will not be surpise if this project will succeed soon!
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

this thread explains about the idea and the composition of the activity of this project, I see a promotion program in the form of bounty campaign, but the information allocation of funds is not in this thread, where I can see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign? and also how much total supply of coins at ICO?

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

New CodeMail FAQ now up on the website:
https://codemail.tech/faq/
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

this thread explains about the idea and the composition of the activity of this project, I see a promotion program in the form of bounty campaign, but the information allocation of funds is not in this thread, where I can see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign? and also how much total supply of coins at ICO?
Hello,
Thanks for your questions.
Yes, right now we have two bounty programs underway:

As for fund allocation and STPZ supply, please see the following:

Now, to give you a little more detail on your questions.
500,000,000 STPZ (ERC20 tokens) have been created and are for sale right now.
(You can confirm this by looking at the STPZ token contract and Sales contracts on the Ethereum blockchain - see links on the Stamps Sale Page.)
All proceeds from the sale will be used according to the Development Funds chart and outline in the OP and on the Stamps Sale Page.
A small amount of these STPZ are being used for the bounty programs above. (Technically, this would fall under the marketing and promotion of CodeMail.)
If you read each bounty's details, you will see the amount of STPZ available for participating in each.

Next, if you look at the Stamps Allocation chart and time line (in the OP and on the Stamps Sale Page),
you will see that upon the initial release of the CodeMail network all STPZ (ERC20 tokens) will be exchanged 1-to-1 for native Stamps tokens that work on the CodeMail network.
And that over the next 3 years the remaining 50% of native Stamp tokens will be distributed as an incentive to grow the network and community.
After this all 1 billion Stamps will be released, which is the max number of Stamps that will exist.

Hopefully that helps answer your questions.
Please let us know if you have any more.
Thank you,
bitbomb4545

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Do you Please let me know, What is the last destination of Global Decentralized Communication Network ?
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

Do you Please let me know, What is the last destination of Global Decentralized Communication Network ?
Hello,
Apologies, but I am not sure what you mean by "last destination".
Please take a look at the website and new FAQ and let us know if you have any further questions.
Thank you.
Stefan8019

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

#CodeMail

this could be a good FAQ:

What determines CodeMail's  value?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Who are your main target users for this kind of application?
Because ordinary individuals just need regular mail providers like yahoo or gmail.
Because this kind of secured communication has very few target groups of users.
Either legal entities that works for the government or illegal groups such as for those who are dealing drugs and other smuggled goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: