Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30742 times)
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:02:35 AM

I haven't held an eos yet, but I think it's a good time to buy it because the price hasn't gone up, and I think this eos coin has good potential, if you are sure to buy this eos and immediately invest for the future

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:51:47 AM

Eos is really good coin. I will buy Eos now because now Eos price very low. Everyone can buy Eos if can get good profit future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:59:06 AM

I am in some misunderstanding to those who are trying to buy and store coins such as EOS, NEO, Bitcoin. Now, when the market is not growing - these coins bring almost no income, most large-capitalization coins bring in extremely low income. Unlike coins with a small capitalization. I have a personal example on this matter - I invested more than three months ago in the Swiss project of Etheera and by today this amount has grown more than five times, and Bitcoin has hardly produced any growth during this time. That is why you need to choose the right coins.

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:05:43 AM

me I'm still holding on my EOS and still buying, I believe that it will make  big comeback in the market soon
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:07:14 AM

I am sitting on several hundred EOS coins purchases mostly during the ICO stages in 2017 and 2018 and then again some recently in the last 2 months of 2018. I think EOS has great potential to increase in value when the market turns to a bullish phase.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:14:12 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

I currently hold its token which is EXP, after the eosex ICO, where I can say, there is opportunity from EOS as the coin is good and very stable in the market. Well, I advise everyone to buy it instead of ethereum.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:17:13 AM

I bought the EOS in summer and in October. So far, just keep it and hope that all the same I knowingly invested in this coin. Time will tell.

I think more if Bitcoin goes up again with a good price the coin will flow like water to rise again and get a big profit again. Please be patient where that time will come back again. This will be a long dry season.
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:34:23 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

EOS: EOS/USD
EOS has shown a strong upward trend last month and surged 90+% from the demand area of $1.5-$1.8 to $3+ price level. Let's have a look at the EOS price analysis.

Bullish Case:

If it manages to break the $3.2 price level with strong buy volume, then we might test the $4.4 level with two major hurdles to surpass which is a long term-downtrend line(dotted) and 200 Moving average(Red line) line.

Once these are broken, the new market cycle might commence.

Bearish Case:

If it doesn't hold two support levels $2.3 and $1.7, then we might see $0.9-$1 level in the coming days/weeks.

For chart and more analysis: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-5-crypto-technical-analysis-jan-19
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:17:22 PM

I bought the EOS in summer and in October. So far, just keep it and hope that all the same I knowingly invested in this coin. Time will tell.

I think more if Bitcoin goes up again with a good price the coin will flow like water to rise again and get a big profit again. Please be patient where that time will come back again. This will be a long dry season.
If the eos and start to rise I think it can bring good money, even I think the price can be higher than $ 100 per coin, so I think this coin is worth keeping the next 3 years )

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:19:44 PM

I am attracted to the very technology of the EOS platform,and I believe that this coin has a realistic potential for development and profit in the near future, so I think that keeping these coins in your cryptocurrency portfolio makes a lot of sense.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:13:12 PM

I am attracted to the very technology of the EOS platform,and I believe that this coin has a realistic potential for development and profit in the near future, so I think that keeping these coins in your cryptocurrency portfolio makes a lot of sense.
I think eos in the future of course can make a good competition eth, and at the current price I think you can even take $ 100-200 and wait for the three-digit numbers from eos!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:36:44 PM

Many people hold EOS and hope that it will fire very strongly, but I don’t see such a big perspective as other coins that have created cool projects.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:42:47 PM

I have been keeping EOS for a long time and believe in its technological perspective and strong team. But all investors want to see the benefits in practice.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:50:18 PM

I have been keeping EOS for a long time and believe in its technological perspective and strong team. But all investors want to see the benefits in practice.
Yes, everyone wants to make a profit. I also had this coin, but I sold it. My investment in this project was not very successful.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:59:58 PM

If the eos and start to rise I think it can bring good money, even I think the price can be higher than $ 100 per coin, so I think this coin is worth keeping the next 3 years )
It's impossible with the total supply of EOS. This platform deserve nothing. $100 for each EOS is a dream and that will never become a real thing. lack of demand and this platform has no usefulness at all.
The price will remain the same.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:08:43 PM

In general i believe that the crypto market will be fixed and much better in future. I also hold Eos but to be honest i’m not sure what to think about its future anymore. I just didn’t sell most of my coins cuz i thought it would be better to wait. So i’m still waiting Smiley
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:28:43 PM

Many people hold EOS and hope that it will fire very strongly, but I don’t see such a big perspective as other coins that have created cool projects.
Well, no wonder the eos has raised as much money as other projects could dream of, I think eos has a great future important just to invest wisely and you will be in the black!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:47:53 PM

Well, no wonder the eos has raised as much money as other projects could dream of, I think eos has a great future important just to invest wisely and you will be in the black!
I also think that eos can show good growth in the near future growth, I think that in the next 2 years it will be a good investment !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:50:22 AM

At the moment I hold EXP tokens which is bound to EOS platform,  and I see EOS does well in the market, but Ethereum is far way more better than it I can say, more projects are coming out on the market through ERC20

11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:58:54 AM

For now I have not held an EOS, and I plan to buy this coin because I believe EOS has good potential to be an investment especially now the price has not increased and this is a good time to buy it and immediately invest the coin

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: