Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30740 times)
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

EOS is centralized! How can you buy this coin so high? My goal is 1$ for EOS and then I will probably some coins. They do a lot,make applications,there is an infrastructure and hype around it, but I don't like such a semi-decentralization like EOS suggest. Anyway it is one of the best projects at the moment
If the market goes down at the same pace, then it’s quite realistic to see the price of $ 1 for eos, I personally have already greatly regretted that I bought eos in March

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
EOS is a good altcoin, but I have never had it.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

EOS is certainly a good coin to buy and hold.  There are many good things line up with regards to cryptocurrency development and smart contract capacity. I think EOS will be successful and better than many other smart contract based altcoin we have  seen!

oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

Yes, I bought Eos at this fall of the market. And I'm going to hold it. While Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency again will not rise in price
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Of course I keep now eos I think this is the best investment this year and next year , so I think now for $ 3 you can buy !

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

of course EOS is very potential that many people say EOS is new ethereum. EOS has reached $ 20 and if we invest now at $ 3 when prices recover we will get big profits, I also invest in EOS.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

of course EOS is very potential that many people say EOS is new ethereum. EOS has reached $ 20 and if we invest now at $ 3 when prices recover we will get big profits, I also invest in EOS.

I am currently not holding EOS I have not been prepared to invest We are investing in ethereum and are waiting for ethereum up so I can trade and make a profit from ethereum and you are holding EOS?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

I've been planning to buy EOS but the prices for Ethereum and Bitcoin stops me from buying. I think it is hard to resist but once I got a hodl of my year end bonus, I will definitely invest on EOS as well as other coins that was using a different platform. I'll stay away for ERC 20 tokens and will try other platforms. I just had too many bad experience in terms on price using ERC 20 this year.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

Yes I am. And I think EOS is one of the best crypto which is one of the best crypto in the world. EOS is is a platform based token. And EOS is came from ICO stage and the ICO of eos is the beggest ICO ever held. They collected more than 4billion$ for a ICO. They have great team great project   and a good roadmap to follow. They are a little bit late to do their job. And the ICO and ddapp market is  not so good. Still some product come which is based on EOS. I think EOS is one of that type which can give extreme profit. And one of the best thing is you will get many other free token. That's a very good thing for  those who hold EOS.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nickvesion

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

I have some EOS and i want to hold and hold.
EOS is an interesting project, I follow it and I like their concept. Let's hope that on June 2 launch of Main Net will be successful. After that, all those who did not invest and waited for this launch will start buying EOS and its price can go up very quickly.
well, I have just bought some ESO and I am thinking about buy more. The price is quite good, I will buy and hold it.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

This is one of the most discussed issues in recent times. Personally, I still believe in the huge potential and importance of EOS for the development of digital society. Therefore, I regularly invest part of my money in the purchase of EOS, while prices remain at a minimum.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

No, I don't hold any but there is good incentive to hold as you can delegate your resources to other people (using chintai, for example) so I might buy just need to get some money lol

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I am not holding EOS but as I have noticed EOS is also a good coins to invest since it was already stabled and actively market in the exchange. It is one among potential coins to invest. I plan to hold it but I do not have money yet to buy for EOS, I am hoping I could hold this coins for long term investments.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

I have been holding some EOS for quite some time now with my initial investment coming early on in the ICO process. My buy in average back then was $1.32 and I took some profits at around $4.5 and then again with a smaller sell at $16.50. I have bought some small amount back in this dip at an average of $3.76 and now I am waiting to see how things develop when the market picks up. There have been several airdrops from the EOS platform to keep things interesting whilst we wait for the platform to grow.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

From a technical perspective, BM and its technical team are reliable.
In the long run, the key to its development is whether it can build an ecosystem and develop it. EOS has an advantage in this point. There is a lot to be on the main network.
And for a year of crowdfunding, there can be a lot of money to support the establishment of the ecology.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Today, in the stagnating market, I do not trust the tokens of various projects, I only believe that the blockchain platforms from the top 30 will survive. Therefore, EOS is in the first place by capitalization in my crypto portfolio.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Still I haven't held EOS but planning to buy later if the price slide a little bit more. If the market become bull then I will buy it whatever price it be and continue to hold long time. Because EOS has also like the Ethereum features and in between few years become a giant.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

In February, I sold it of course when it was at its peak , but 5 days ago I bought eos, and I think it's a great investment, many analysts say that this is the best coin for the investment for 19-20 year

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

I do not think eos can surprass eth. Yes, i trust eos but why do we need to compare eos and eth? I have both of them enoughly and will hold my eos coins till bull run comes.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Not.  I don't have these coins.  In truth, I do not think Eos is a good coin, plus everything does not suit me that it is partially centralized!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: