Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4931 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
You can find all the icos list from icodrop and some rating sites like icobench, icorating and icocamp.  You should note that some of this icos are scams and before investing into any one please endeavour to make your own judgement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

I think you should check some information before investing in an ICO project. First of all, you should go there telegram channel and observe their CEO and managers activity if you see they are very supportive and very promising then you can trust them I think. After all, if their all of activity looking well then you can join with them I think.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

In my opinion, you should join the ICO quality assessment web site or your analysis. If you talk about analysis, you should see who their partners are, who are really potential or not. So I hope to get a potential ICO

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
If I were you I will not bother to try to find icos that are any good at the moment, I say this because the market of cryptocurrencies is not growing and without that growth many of the coins that are being created are going to fail, most coins that were created in 2017 have failed already and the previous year was very good, what do you think is going to happen to all the icos that are created in this year when the market is in a really bad shape?
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

You can find all the icos list from icodrop and some rating sites like icobench, icorating and icocamp.  You should note that some of this icos are scams and before investing into any one please endeavour to make your own judgement.
they are all crap platforms and there was only the best ico rating site that called icodrop which has been listing the best ico based on the community behind the, so many platforms are giving a lot of return for them all althought it's just temporary but it's fine to see that as your refference to get the best ico,

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

You can review on various local and outside forums for a discussion about existing ICOs, search through Google or Youtube Engine. Usually ico was advertised on google, it meant that the developers were really serious in developing the project because the advertising costs on Google were very large, so the developers would not play around in building their projects. That way will give high confidence to investors and many who are interested. So that it will make the price more expensive, so, choose an ICO that is much sought after by investors. And don't forget to see the landing program too. With the landing program, the project has great prospect, because the coin price can be more expensive.

felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

now there are no such projects in which I personally would like to invest. it is better to wait such time in USD.
but before I was looking for good projects on the site https://icodrops.com
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

First step is search and analyze by your self like website, team member, roadmap and etc, for additional research you can look at ICO bench and others
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Choosing a good ico is a little difficult because we have to be able to research to be able to make a profit and also for now more and more cheating projecks so we have to be careful

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

There has been so many scams based on the ICOs in the past but now a days its easier to get information about the best ICOs Upcoming & ongoing  in the market. Following things should be taken into consideration if you really want to be on the safer side.
1) Brief information about the ICOs such as Team, advisor, whitepaper & social media community of the project. Just go through this details this will give you confidence if the project is good to research more about the project.
2) Investments by venture capitals & partnership with venture capital
3) Fund raising by ICOs whether they are raising fund by their own management or using the funding sites like LEEKICO, LIQUID Exchange ICO market, LBANK ICO market, KICK ICO, MIDAS foundation etc. If they raise funds by the third party platform as I mentioned than the project is legit as this third party platform checks the project with their experts & they have their separate compliance which ICOs have to follow. but it doesnt mean the ICOs which are raising funds by their managements are not good or riskier it depends on the partnership or investments by VCs.
4) What problem they are aiming to solve using blockchain technology??? Do they have Working Product??

about Websites which use to find good ICOs are ICObench & ICOdrop both are very reliable to get information about the projects.

thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

In my opinion the good ICOS strategy is not cheating and honest strategy. For more details we should carefully read the whitepaper and collaborative groups, partners information about the strategy.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

In my opinion the good ICOS strategy is not cheating and honest strategy. For more details we should carefully read the whitepaper and collaborative groups, partners information about the strategy.
no cheating and honestly it is very difficult to see from an ICO. Well, it all depends on the team. if they have a very good experience, and also have a promising private sale, it will be an important point to go to the next stage. well, each ICO sometimes shows different things.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Yes, as a investors we need to read the whitepaper many times before investing. We need to be more brainy or maybe asked from the person or people who have a lot of experience here in crypto. Hello, Eden.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

In my opinion, you should join the ICO quality assessment web site or your analysis. If you talk about analysis, you should see who their partners are, who are really potential or not. So I hope to get a potential ICO.

own research is also necessary, look at the team/community/idea of the project.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

You can review on various local and outside forums for a discussion about existing ICOs, search through Google or Youtube Engine. Usually ico was advertised on google, it meant that the developers were really serious in developing the project because the advertising costs on Google were very large, so the developers would not play around in building their projects. That way will give high confidence to investors and many who are interested. So that it will make the price more expensive, so, choose an ICO that is much sought after by investors. And don't forget to see the landing program too. With the landing program, the project has great prospect, because the coin price can be more expensive.

If a project has the money to advertise in different platforms it does not means that the project is serious or that it has a future, it just means that the developers have enough money to pay for those costs and nothing more, there have been several projects that seemed legitimate because of this and they scammed their investors like any other ico.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

In fact, we get that already at the current rate of elementary retail trade with the use of the cue ball becomes unprofitable. I. e.Yes, we get a sort of thing in ourselves.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

I review the whitepaper to see if their commodities are feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest making our investments to grow too but even the commodities are good but still we need to review the team that their names are legit specially their CEO in which their names should easily be found in the Google including their credentials because the whitepaper and excellent products are useless if the ICO is a scam.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

If I think it's good, ico depends on the number of members and joining telegrams and supporting media that are already popular investors who invest already famous with a lot of capital often experience success in investing.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
Everybody prefer Icobench to find good ICO's. But i want to think something different. I'm not following rating site because i'm more supporting roadmap and MVP. Icobench,Icorating,Icotraking,Icomarks and Icobazar a lot of rating sites i don't know you guys believe those.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

If I think it's good, ico depends on the number of members and joining telegrams and supporting media that are already popular investors who invest already famous with a lot of capital often experience success in investing.
What the hell you find good ICO how much the number of members joining the telegram and other social media activities?
Telegram group big that means you can't sure which project is good because you have to find out before those member is fake or real user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: