Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4926 times)
SKBlockchain

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

@DikkieD

Yeah, that is a good and relevant question. I saw scammy ICOs rasing million of dollars, making all investors rich after hitting exchanges. On the other hand there were a lot of solid projects with great team and vision, that couldn't raise even the softcap, forced to end development. So it depends what are you looking for in crypto space - quick money or investing in projects that could change the future. Personally I choose ICOs that can disrupt real businesses, like cybersecurity, social media, health, etc. And only after extensive research about the team and their experience, adviosors, past products, token distribution and all that info. DYOR is the most important thing here.

Absolutely.  Do your own due diligence. 
In Short: Solid company with great project and coins that are structured to protect the investors (most of these marketing companies doing dog-and-pony shows have no clue).  PLUS, exchanges require volume so that the coins don't get delisted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
here you can see those projects that are not on the forum

https://www.digifinex.com/Index/apply

https://www.hadax.com/vote/
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

I find great icos from the group called monoico.com. They have great picks, better than other pages like icodrops

are you sure the ICOs that go there have good potential, because I'm actually quite fed up with websites that always give ICO recommendations, and end up always ending badly
Depending on the person who can be found and the ability to analyze each person is different, no one is like, and some people rely on the feel to know which ICO is potential and which ICO is not potential, I am. According to the ICO analysis website for investment, because of immature experience, I do not dare to share with you.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

in my opinion 2018 year its not good for ico investments  Angry you better wait for token or coin hit the exchanges and then buy it. cause almost 80 or more percent of them are dropping in price for few times. i already saw it almost every time and for now i dont wanna invest anymore. too many icos now and too may scammers and bad project trying to collect your money
I agree with this if we take into account that most coins go down in value after the ico then the correct action to take is to wait after the ico and wait for the price to go down and to take advantage of the low prices, just make sure the price is not crashing because you do not want to become a bag holder and lose your investment before you even have a chance to make money with that coin.
Abergreen_067

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

For me, team is an essential element to evaluate ICOs.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:40:35 AM by passivebesiege

in my opinion 2018 year its not good for ico investments  Angry you better wait for token or coin hit the exchanges and then buy it. cause almost 80 or more percent of them are dropping in price for few times. i already saw it almost every time and for now i dont wanna invest anymore. too many icos now and too may scammers and bad project trying to collect your money
I agree with this if we take into account that most coins go down in value after the ico then the correct action to take is to wait after the ico and wait for the price to go down and to take advantage of the low prices, just make sure the price is not crashing because you do not want to become a bag holder and lose your investment before you even have a chance to make money with that coin.

If you want to know on how to find an good ICO the first thing you should do is make a lot of research, there's many ICO rating site that will may help you to find one such as icobench.com icotracker and most of them are icodrops.com.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

1. Team
2. Idea
3. Innovative product
4. Roadmap
5, Hype
6. Total supply
7. Exchanges

Some other stuff are useful as well but this is the most important ones.
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

I trust ICObench the most, I look there first, I look on their product and website - that is the key for me to show how much funds they have raised, if they have it hidden, I don't trust the ICO so much.

I always give a question to myself - would I invest by myself to this?

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

You can trust various ratings or advice of friend, but in any case you make the final choice yourself, because you risk your own money.
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

you can visit a nice ico web provider like icorating, icobazaar. you can choose it by looking at their concept and see their pantner. if their partner from the big company would be better
prowellG

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

Investing in ICOs is always very risky especially if there is no product for a long time. Often it is better to wait until the coin is listed and then just buy at a dip.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

To find out the good ICO always keep your eyes to their Private sale or Pre-sale because here you get a complete glimpse of the project of the company demand that how many time it took to sell of all the token. If the time taken is less then the project is heavy demand. Also, check the price if it is underpriced or the overpriced. Always buy in ICO if the price is less than $0.40.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

1. Team
2. Idea
3. Innovative product
4. Roadmap
5, Hype
6. Total supply
7. Exchanges

Some other stuff are useful as well but this is the most important ones.

It makes a lot of sense to look at what you wrote. Now the good projects are known in a way and they are doing hardcap right away.
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I would not recommend basing your judgment mostly on ico listing sites, many of them accept premium listing payments so there may be conflicts of interests. I would say there is no shortcut to this, u still have to do your own due diligence and hard work on researching about the project
lukbeson

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

i find ratings, soft caps, country, video, website, whitepeper, project, team, followers + telegram members count.
Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

for me, first is web, whitepeper, roadmap and team.
Luchi100

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

country + team + project + roadmap + activity on social media + ratings, if team working hard on website + project is good + rating have to good, i think thets projects have future <3

but its so hard to find good ico.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:34:08 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:44:14 PM by maucial

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If I can give you my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO, which I just joined the bounty campaign: RAWG.

By the way, in these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount of their tokens:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

If you want to have a look and get some information, the ICO will start in a short period and now is open the private pre-sale.

The ICO site is this one: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

first to find a goof icos looks at   icodrops.com i trust it , than you can check the list of UPCOMING ICO to choose your icos , the best icos who have high rating  .

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

first to find a goof icos looks at   icodrops.com i trust it , than you can check the list of UPCOMING ICO to choose your icos , the best icos who have high rating  .

To date, there are a lot of resources that are provided by the company's ico ratings. But only I will not blindly trust all these results, Because everywhere can abuse their capabilities. Proceeding from this, it is up to you to conduct a thorough analysis of the project you like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: