Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not?  (Read 4624 times)
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
It looks like you are in dream land, you are hoping that the price of doge coin would touch one dollar  Cheesy . Hope you are aware that it has unlimited amount of coins and do you have any idea what the total market cap would be as you could keep on creating new coins without a limit, just hold to your coins, there might be gambling sites where you can have fun, other than that do not expect it to rise more than 200 sat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
XRP had 100,000,000,000 max supply DOGE had 114,073,208,279 in circulation. They might be near on their token counts but they do differ on the support. XRP being known that being backed by banksters or any other instution where it did managed to raised up $3.65/token but I don't see this thing would happen in DOGE, even myself is also a bagholder of DOGE but I do make trades or sell offs when I do see movements on few satoshis.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

anything can happen in down the line. doge can touch 1 usd you starting to believe this .
this platform not for waiting .Doge price will rise ,if  i will buy more.
bull shit make your day in real. make money today.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

It's impossible for dogecoin to be 1 USD..This comparison can not be done by looking at Ripple..There are huge differences between the two..I do not like ripple but it is a big project for Dogecoin.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:37 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 07:41:30 AM by ahmadakbari

Something special is not happening to dogecoin. There is no news about a development or any other news which can cause dogecoin price to rise. But Dogecoin is always one of the best coins due to its low fees and high speed. So I don't predict price rise for dogecoin. Also, I don't predict price fall for dogecoin.
Dogecoin will follow the market. If Bitcoin rises, dogcoin rises and if bitcoin falls, dogecoin falls.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

It's impossible for dogecoin to be 1 USD..This comparison can not be done by looking at Ripple..There are huge differences between the two..I do not like ripple but it is a big project for Dogecoin.

Everything is possible in cryptoworld, it will happen for sure in no specific time. Hodlers of this coin must believe it can go beyond $1 maybe it 2020 but at least it will happen. Better not to compare this coin in a huge and centralized coin like XRP, doge coin have their own edge lets just wait for time to appreciate its technology.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

dogecoin has no fixed supply , it is unlimited .
and as of now circulating supply is 114 billion , just a meme coin , and dont know anything special about it .
ripple circulating supply is 40 billion and a fixed supply with better project and experienced team .

expecting 1 USD means expecting $114b marketcap , which is not possible for this year ..

so clear NO to your query . even $0.10 is impossible for dogecoin this year .

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:17 AM

Dogecoin getting ready for Lightning Network
To the moon! Let's make the dogecoin community on bitcointalk strong together. Upvote to support dogecoin and dogecoin's effort for the community.
even though the community will upvote and support Doge but then, it won't work anymore cause it is already abandoned by it's developers. No chances for DOge to grow more and reaching $1, it's market volume really signifies already that it won't actually reach that price.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:55:02 AM

I read a lot about dogecoin and i think, this is not possible.
There is to much supply for this prize and too many people who holding dogecoin to dump it at this prize.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

Exactly, already ripple established a strong foundation in all major banking sectors and still, ripple has the ability to establish more but I don't doge has the ability to reach more than 1$. We don't see any major developments and any partnerships with this dogecoin.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

I think doge should not be a $ 1. XRP is because it is used to transfer money in banks. Doge does not have enough good apps to get $ 1
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

Even if you don't wish to play the game, IMO powh.io is way amusing to me now than DOGE as a meme/joke project, and a crypto-gaming at the same time.

Check out their Discord.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

Many have long sold their doges, when he fell to the very bottom and even no one suspected that he could rise again. But now it can and should be reviewed and re-bought cheap coins, another thing is that its use is limited to day trading.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
eagle10 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

If you hold around 1M doge and you will be the next rich person but it will never be happened. $1 rate for doge is an impossible thing. In fact about doge will be stay on the penny rate.
There is no the usefulness by hold doge right now until it will be ressurected by ether developer. The inflation of doge makes it impossible.

Thanks. I scrolled most of the posts and I realized that although DOGE has big communities, the utility of the coin is not as useful as other cryptocurrency. It has also huge supply on the market bigger than those with altcoins that has billions of supply. Since the market is experiencing bullish market, my DOGE will grow and that's the time I had to just play along with the coin not as cryptocurrency.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

I think it is very difficult but it may happen, but if there is, or only from doge coins that are just around the gambling area, high price predictions, and in my opinion when doge coins have to raise he also makes new doge coins, for higher doge special class vipdoge to vvip, it will be very helpful, hopefully useful
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I think that's impossible to happen reach DOGE at $1 in this year, maybe it will happen for many years like 5 or 10 years I guess. You should invest other potential altcoins.

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

Hopefully it will happen, I hold dogecoin when the price cryptocurrency crash yesterday. And now dogecoin has risen 13% version of coinmarketcap.com, this will take place in the next few months. I am interested in investing in dogecoin is that dogecoin has concieved as a joke but occupies the top cryptocurrency position, at least dogecoin is in the top 20 cryptocurrency. I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will be interested in investing in dogecoin and making the price reach $ 1 in this year.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

Although many opinions are bending on this coin, I think it's ok if intending to invest in Doge as another side investment, I still believe in Doge which will still be able to climb slowly but surely with a certain period of time, because anyhow this coin is old coin that's longlasting and still popular among many people which also almost in all gambling sites, this coin is there.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

You must be a dreamer, Dogecoin $1, this is a coin that has not usecase and the inflation is very high, anyone hoping this token will be $1 in future must be building a castle in the air, I will advise anyone looking for investment ideas to always research and not to take all information on this forum as the truth
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

are u serious want to hodl Dogecoin ?
read this before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin
u will know u just hodl a coin with unlimited supply
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dogecoins inflation decreases forever total supply works out be be about 280882957344 after that the inflation of new coins is negligible.
Current Supply is  114,087,109,598 DOGE

After May 2022 Monero will produce 157788 XMR each year , or 0.3 XMR/min = 0.6 XMR/2min, forever.
Starts of with a initial yearly inflation rate is 0.87% and will then be decreasing forever.

Dogecoin has done alright in recent times

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: