Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not?  (Read 4624 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Unfortunately, I don't believe that it would be possible. Dogecoin is unable to reach the price of 1$. There is a very large supply of this coin at the price of 0.005. From this price to 1$ is a very long way that dogecoin isn't able to travel.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas26

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

It's impossible for dogecoin to be 1 USD..This comparison can not be done by looking at Ripple..There are huge differences between the two..I do not like ripple but it is a big project for Dogecoin.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

The price of this coin varies from 50-100 satoshi. And I see only one way to achieve 1 dollar. If bitcoin costs $1000000, DOGE will reach $1. But this will happen if the price of DOGE remains at the level of 50-100 Satoshi.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

I think that the price of this coin will never be very high. But this is a very nice coin. I often use it to transfer capital from one exchange to another.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

I think it's impossible. The price of 1 doge equals $ 1 USD, that's an impossible thing. For some reason, doge has a low price range, and the rise and fall of doge prices are relatively stable ,,, low rise and low down. Never the price of dogecoin touches the price of 0.05 $ USD. So, as a coin with a cheap price, it is very difficult to raise prices. Price increases can occur if large altcoins such as bitcoin and ethereum rise dramatically. So stay optimistic and hope the dogecoin reaches the price of 1 $ USD. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

I think the DOGE exchange rate up to $ 1 is impossible. The DOGE project is based on the trend, without any purpose or solution so the future I think it will remain at this rate. If you want to invest more then, you should mention investment in ADA or XRP. This DOGE project will be deleted in the future if there is an ICO project in place of DOGE.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
Many would love to see DOGE hit even half of $1 but it just not going to happen, if it did there would be many super rich crypto users overnight, stranger things have happened but this might be a stretch too far.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

i don't know about doge , but isn't it too much what you expect .
1 usd.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

I don't think that it will happen unless the whole market grows proportionally or even stronger.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

very much value the current doge to the $1. be said for the near term price target will not be achieved by the doge. $0.005082 price of doge for now. might be if it reaches $1, but I think it took more than five years.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

very much value the current doge to the $1. be said for the near term price target will not be achieved by the doge. $0.005082 price of doge for now. might be if it reaches $1, but I think it took more than five years.
I agree with you, it will be very difficult for DOGE to be able to reach the $ 1 price because now the price is very cheap even doge is no longer developed. which I know during this doge has never been a coin that has a high price.

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

I read some article about dogecoin that make me and my friend investing in it in December but it has not make any significant price increase. I think it will be very hard for doge to hit $1 this year and I believe that more need to be done as the developer seeing to be at sleep.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

That is a good daydream my friend. Regarding Ripple nearly having the same supply with Doge. The difference is only about 40% of the total supply is circulating and the other 60% is locked under devs hands (which is actually not cool if I were to be asked as it can be dumped later too).

So Doge at $1 each would be worth $114 billion which makes it second largest crypto after bitcoin.  Grin
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

It is possible that Dogecoin will go beyond $1 because of it's it's existence as when the Litecoin has evolved. From $1 to Litecoin grow more that $300 last year. But this year should be the time for Dogecoin. I already accumulate the lots of Dogecoin for my portfolio.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

I guess this will never happen to dogecoin, for me this coins still means a joke and as a joke it will always be penny coin. None of big investors will be interest in it, as it doesn't have great technologies beyond... That is what I think

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

DOGE is basically a parody currency. It hardly has any utility or potential use cases. It is only being used for transactions because of less fees and fast transaction. But this can be very well achieved by many other altcoins as well. Thus, this use case will not gonna help DOGE to sustain its value in long term. Thus, betting long term on this coin isn't going to yield much profit. Better to shift from DOGE to a utility token.
shmenton22

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

its a meme coin i dont see it going anywhere
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Way back 3 to 4 years ago dogecoin was a hyped coin as many celebrities and hippies endorsed this shit coin that year was the year of the dogecoin but later on that year with no real use-cases and real project vision this coin has gone to nowhere and almost as a junkie coin and it is so impossible to go beyond 1 USD with no real support and no marketing engagement aside from gambling usage.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

We might not be able to see DOGE coin to reach $1 and beyond within this year. Breakout from this coin already occurred. But, I may be wrong, because in cryptoverse, it has infinite possibilities and impossibilities revolving around it.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

As much as I want to see DOGE to achieve what XRP had achieve but I don't think that is happening yet. DOGE has been tagged as a joke coin since before so I dont think people are really giving much attention to it than those new coins and tokens created and listed. But I sure hope it will reach at least a $1 before this year ends though, it would be an achievement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: