Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is considered as halal by Sharia Law  (Read 1541 times)
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

I dont give a shit to religious believe.

Religion is very bad to describe the natural world ... so religion should be good on ethical stuff ...even though their very bad 

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

It is going to suck once you arrive in hell.  Bitcoin is Haram.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
dovedove

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Regardless of its bitcoin functions and benefits like money, however, that makes it "Halal or Haram" as we get it if we get it by stealing, arresting, laundering and hitting. the silver. "Haram" law. This is really a great news for all Muslims around the world who are involved in electronic money .... however there is a belief that I have read that it is not clear halal.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Is this final?  I mean are they really considered it as halal?  Because what I remember is that only a Muslim scholar do a research about it and it is not really have announced. Well, regardless with it, there are Muslims that even it is not legal they do have cryptocurrencies so I think even if they will consider it as halal, it will not really take too much effect on the market because bitcoin is not really that popular in Arabic countries. Well unless if there will be more advertisements about bitcoin.
bngn77

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

bngn77
Telegram.@amannaf09
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

At my place they called it haram to invest on butcoin as it almost the same to gamble investment. funny to see some muslim in this world had not the same page at halal and haram thing..

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

In Islam everything which has fixed amount of profit and no ratio of loss is haram. In my view as no one can define wheher you will be in loss or in profit also no one can even tell how much profit or loss you will suffer and equal chances of profit and loss so it is completely halal in Islam
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

At my place they called it haram to invest on butcoin as it almost the same to gamble investment. funny to see some muslim in this world had not the same page at halal and haram thing..
Well, this is quiet not good for some Muslims and we have to respect them but since some other Muslim countries already adopt cryptocurrency, I think they most of them will follow later on. Anyways, bitcoin is for everyone it will just depend on you whether to keep using cryptos or you will follow the Law of your religion. At the end of the day, cryptocurrency is  just here to improve our lives.
AnnaHom123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Because there is no clear evidence that it is halal and there is no clear evidence that it is haraam. As is the case with him in my country of residence there are two judgments still to be decided. So, let alone those who banned Bitcoin because there are some Muslims also mengaktalkan Bitcoin.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Bitcoin is full of pros and cons in Islam, even many scholars have talked about bitcoin, but some of them say that bitcoin is haram. But in my opinion, as long as I don't refer to gambling, it's halal law
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

Since the Muslim community can now trade/hold/invest legally on Cryptocurrecy especially BTC. Do you think it can uplift the price of BTC and concurrency as a whole?

Dubai is very active on Cryptocurrency. It's hosting many of cryptocurrency forum.
We all know that there are a lots of Arabs that are really rich.

Yes as a currency.
But i think if people trade it with speculation and sometimes they got profits sometimes they lost. It's not halal anymore.
Many arabs very active in cryptocurreny doesn't mean it's halal.
mangsitin

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

Bitcoin is full of pros and cons in Islam, even many scholars have talked about bitcoin, but some of them say that bitcoin is haram. But in my opinion, as long as I don't refer to gambling, it's halal law
That is true there are pros and cons in my own residence religious leaders consider that bitcoin is haram like online gambling, they do not know in detail my work that is only looking for bitcoin from bounty hunting without me making a deposit for trading. in my opinion it is a lawful job, because promoting an ICO project to the public and a reply to us from the Ico project gives us an award that is some Bitcoin.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

Since the Muslim community can now trade/hold/invest legally on Cryptocurrecy especially BTC. Do you think it can uplift the price of BTC and concurrency as a whole?

Dubai is very active on Cryptocurrency. It's hosting many of cryptocurrency forum.

This is a good news for me, because I initially asked whether cryptocurrency is halal, and now I get the answer, indeed from what I saw Dubai developing cryptocurrency very quickly and arguably already accepting BTC as their virtual payment instrument.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

Religion is very bad to describe the natural world ... so religion should be good on ethical stuff ...even though their very bad 

Meanwhile, many religious people have reached a great success in the world of the cryptocurrencies. For instance, the United Arab Emirates is the country when millionaires invest in crypto often.
Perunex

Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

But who actually declared it as halal? Probably not a Muslim world as a whole (as it is huge)? Probably only UAE...
Interpretations imo could be both for halal and haram, thus it all depends on the interpreters... And that usually is not good. Especially now, that crypto has such a bad image.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

I might as well be because some of those people are still waiting for new money, money of the future because they may have known yet not done. And when people here buy it will impact strongly to bitcoin and can raise the bitcoin price.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Really this is very good news. With no banned for Muslims to play in the world of cryptocurrency will be very influential for the development of virtual currency.
There is no doubt about how bitcoin can really help the world of financial issues. I believe bitcoin is here to help us all regardless of religious beliefs or culture. There is no Haram or anything that is bad about bitcoin and this is the beautiful things about bitcoin so Muslims have no problems using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: