Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

The reasons I so much love cryptocurrency blockchain is its decentralized capabilities,payment services is not centralized so it's devoid of fraudulent activities, it's faster than fiat payment and it more scalable.

HOMT

Powered by,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

That is what makes many crazy people for profit you will spike if you choose the right coin, I think the market will soon recover in late 2017, which is why many people make look at them
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

Crypto currencies are very beneficial because they have changed a lot of the world economy
of course I like it when my coins or tokens that I buy experience a high price increase
Crypto currency movements are faster than fiat currencies therefore crypto currencies are suitable for investment or trading
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

Many payment systems make it possible to withdraw funds to bank accounts. The introduction of electronic currencies has a wide popularity in online stores, because of the simplicity and, among other things, relative cheapness. Undoubtedly, all this significantly alleviates the process of payment. One can safely say that one of the most important requirements is the reliability that the service provides.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

I think that crypto currency is easy to use rather than fiat in online buying/selling because a lot of now are buying online's and paying also so cryptocurrency or digital money will be useful to people who use internet everyday so its better to use now a mobile paying rather than fiat.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

I love the crypto because crypto is a form, a new form of technological development that offers a lot of ease and give you an advantage that not a few.  I think crypto is seen better because of its system that according to with the current developments and needs.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

What I like most in crptocurrency is its decentralized nature,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank has any effect on its value,but the individuals in the community...its digital nature is something I love so much
The best that I like in cryptocurrency is the huge profit or earning that I can get from it, especially when its value is rising. Even crypto is sudden change its price eventually it will rise and sometimes its rise much more that totally you didn't expect it will rise that high. Also I like crypto because of being independent to government that's why its very comfortable to used especially in doing transaction.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

The best thing about cryptocurrency is the potential to earn so much from now up to probably 10-15 years. Cryptocurrency can go so far since the market still has not been accepted by majority of theworld
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

The best about Cryptocurrency is that it is excellent. The coins in here are totally great. These coins are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are very good for earnings and profitability.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

The best thing about digital currency is the possibility to gain such a great amount from them because crypto is a shape of innovative advancement that offers a considerable measure of simplicity and give you leverage. I like most in cryptographic money is its decentralized nature, Cryptocurrencies are exceptionally helpful on the grounds that they have changed a great deal of the world economy. You can say cryptocurrency as a technology of the next generation.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

I think the best about Cryptocurrency is that it has these excellent coins that are definite to rise. The coins like Lamden, Lisk and Power ledger are rising as they shall be listed on new exchanges very soon.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

I am a fan of cryptocurrency because it helps to avoid negative qualities of Fiat currency. For example, the cryptocurrency committed to decentralization. Cryptocurrency helps to get rid of the negative influence of banks and other intermediaries. In addition, there is a speculative interest - you can make good money on cryptocurrency by investing in strong coins with a good idea and a strong team. In General, I am sure that cryptocurrency is the future!

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
olayadave

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

It proves me the best online money. And it secures my future probably in this sphere.. I like it best because it makes me earn more money. It gives me privilage to become millionier.
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

First is to gain profit of course to make more money by investing in cryptocurrencies.
Second, transaction fees. The fact that they involve lower fees than any other money transaction processes. Last, speed of transaction. Transactions are built to be incredibly fast and globally available. You can send money anywhere and it will arrive a handful of minutes later.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

I like Cryptocurrency because it is a brilliant tool  for money making and makes our dreams true. If you have money for  investments you can  use them for trading or ICO. if not  - bounty campaigns
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

At the moment, this is something that the governments of countries have nothing to do with the crypto currency, and the whole course depends only on investors

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I think that the crypto currency is very attractive for investors. And with this you can get a good profit. And now, as a payment, you can rely on a crypto currency. I heard that there will soon be cryptographic cards. And you can easily calculate with them.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

I really believe in the sphere of crypto currency, it will make the world the best. We are waiting for a new world economy in a few years.
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

I like cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to earn, but more because of the unique, revolutionary blockchain technology. I believe that blockchain technology will be used everywhere in the future.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

The thing I like most about cryptocurrency is its usability. Cryptocurrency in the context of online payment development will certainly help people have more choices in making payments on the Internet. Crypto with blockchain technology is very convenient, can pay security, transfer money all over the world with very low fees.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: