Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

It is useful because of the fast transaction and fairly cheap fee.
What I like about it is that I can send money to my friends in different continents. We all accept bitcoin instead of worrying about USD or Euro,...
who be the best thing for me is trading at Cryptocurrency.
because the ability to far greater advantage being able to come by on trading.
 so I give priority support to trading in order to generate more profit.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

I find Cryptocurrency useful in the way of paying my bills online like some products in the shops, it is so easy pay online rather than paying it in their office And it is best for me because of it can make your investments grow less than a week if you just know when the time to invest. And it is better to fiat for me because I can make a more money in cryptocurrency in doing some trading and other stuff while in fiat I can't even double the money I use to buy and sell of any product that use to it.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

It's something new to traditional payments so it makes sense to love it
there are some people who don't like technology updates. Crypto itself is not yet perfect as a payment instrument, mostly used as an investment asset not as a payment instrument.
if I like crypto myself because I like trading on the stock market. and finally I found a good crypto market because it can generate bigger and faster profits.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is useful because it is improving financial services in ways we never imagined ( less fees, fast transactions). The best i like about Crypocurrency is the fact that i can make transfers to anyone all over the world in less than a minute.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

i like crypto caused can earn money while i keep trade XD LOL
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is good for money laundering, you can make a deal by paying an anonymous cryptocurrency, neither the tax authorities nor banks will require you to explain where do you get the money and don't block the account. The main advantage of cryptocurrencies is the anonymity.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and I really like investing. By investing could give me a lot of these. This technology and I think it is great for now and the future. So the technology is digital currency is very deserving to strive to achieve success.

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

I am currently doing the signature activity of the RIPAEX.IO project. The success of the project is related to the price of the cryptocurrency. If the cryptocurrency price rises, the project is successful. Grin
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

The thing that really stands out in crypto is its convenience. I know there's a lot of people know that hassle of going to the bank to make some process. It consumes too much time and sometimes they make you come back over and over again just to complete those process which I really hate.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

The main advantage for my work is the principles of decentralization and convenience of work. At the same time, it is important that there are no usual banking restrictions and control by the government. At any time, I can make the necessary transactions with high reliability and without high commissions.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

because in my opinion crypto can make it easier in our payment system, like if you want to buy something, and crypto also has blockchain technology which is arguably very attractive and also very safe because it does not require a third party to do transactions in crypto.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is good for long term investment and the market is volatile so it can always grow even more depending on the situation which makes other investors to earn a huge amount of profit.

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

For me, the market provides important advantages for effective work. First of all, consider a wide choice of altcoins and excellent prospects for profitable income and earning money. Also, you need to consider fast and profitable transactions at any time without government control.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

First i like cryptocurrency cause there is so many companies that offering unique project and i do think cryptocurrency are a trusted money which we can see how much the circulation and how much the total supply which so different from fiat currency. Crypto could be the way to make cashless society which hold money isnt really good and this the safer way to hold money eventhough there is still potential to be hacked but we do developing and i do think we would found the solution.

Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

I like the very principle of decentralization with the guarantee of convenient and fast transactions without high commissions of banks and control by the government. And with the right investments, you can earn a significant income.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

The first thing that attracted me to cryptocurrency is the fact that it is a source of income, how to survive is the struggle of many in my country here, we easily get enticed with money, coupled to the fact that I love internet exploration, meeting my needs with what I nature have fun in doing makes it more of a fulfilment.

Of course, cryptocurrency is a good place to invest our money. So, it can be one of the sources of our income. I think this is a common reason for many people here, yeah maybe we have the different reason but this can be the one and only same reason between all of us, right? Crypto is very useful for us, so we can use the technology to earn money not only to get some fun in there.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

The thing that really stands out in crypto is its convenience. I know there's a lot of people know that hassle of going to the bank to make some process. It consumes too much time and sometimes they make you come back over and over again just to complete those process which I really hate.
Normal modern banks have long had convenient mobile applications. Most operations can be performed in it. As for cryptocurrency wallets - creation of the EOS of the purse activity is not simple and straightforward. So at this stage, it is too early to talk about the superiority of crypto over the banking system.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

what I like about cryptocurrency is it gives equal opportunity to everyone to fulfill their dreams give them a hope

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

I can stop my self for working and invest at cryptocurrency, when I am looking how drop of some altcoin price and bitcoin, I am always try to make investment because I sure next time the altcoin price will be on the top.
EtherDark

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

I like that Cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to live comfortably, and complete anonymity of identification. Cryptocurrency has a lot of possibilities, it's our future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: