Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Gimblaz

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

i like crypto currency because as a source of income and can be Made flat money easily in liquid in the bank and i like the bounty program
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

I like Cryptocurrency because of its secrecy. It also helped me gain more knowledge in this new and fascinating field.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

I find it useful because it make things easier for me.

What I like the best about cryptocurrency is its convenience and transparency.

I think it's because it's backed up by something real and it's transparent that it is from electricity and hashpower of computers. However fiat is backed by something hidden that we don't know what or don't have access to it, I think.

Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Cryptocurrency really gives a lot of opportunities to any individuals who are willing to study, understand, invest  and most importantly to earn additional income.  I like the though that it gives an opportunities to improve the social being, and financial stability not only for me but to others also who are willing to learn.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

I like the anonymity of cryptocurrency and decentralization. This is the complete digital currency so it is a easiest and fastest way of doing transactions and secure transaction. Cryptocurrency is a easy to access in anywhere so it is more convenient to transact in all over the world. Fiat currency is not a transparent but Cryptocurrency is always transparent and it is user friendly. Cryptocurrency represent the spirit of freedom. it helps the jobless person to have jobs for their family to support for their needs. It gives more profit than regular jobs.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

I like the best about cryptocurrency because they are helpful to their investors to earn a huge amount of income or profit in easily way to sustain their needs in terms of financial aspects.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

The most useful thing about crypto currency is, it doesn't need to have a third party to make a transaction. That is the most useful thing about crypto currency. I like to be connected with crypto currency because I know it is the future. I mean the usage of crypto currency will increase in future.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies deed immunity from botanists promptly you expend your cash where you inclination with low fees
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

The most useful thing about crypto currency is, it doesn't need to have a third party to make a transaction. That is the most useful thing about crypto currency. I like to be connected with crypto currency because I know it is the future. I mean the usage of crypto currency will increase in future.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
it is useful because you can use it wherever you are
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
I like the best is, you can buy any crypto in exchange of fiat, and that crypto can be use through online transactions with other people by being anonymous.
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
it makes you anonymous. and its a lot more convenient to use when it comes to transaction.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

1. Because it is fully decentralized thats why.
2. Very Fast transaction and low cost . there is no rules and regulation also thats why.
3. Both are fully different.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

Their are many reasons first whole world trade at same plateform it's decentralized it trade 24 hour daily without any breaks you can trade in many exchange and every exchange has different price it's not a negative point for me and at kast not least if you buy coin in ico time you can get heavy discount too so these are positive points from my side for you question.
And if you see their are many exchange which work like exchanger too like btc to get etc.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

I think the best thing about cryptocurrency that I like is that I can use it to make deal with everyone in the whole world very easily without having an Visa card or any kind of bank card. Beside, I also can earn extra money by joining cryptocurrency world and I feel very like it because I can use these money to buy everything that I want Cheesy
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

it is useful because you can use it wherever you are
I like the best is, you can buy any crypto in exchange of fiat, and that crypto can be use through online transactions with other people by being anonymous.
it makes you anonymous. and its a lot more convenient to use when it comes to transaction.
Cryptocurrency has initiated a new era of transactions and the traditional way of banking, trading, or investment. It is decentralized and is not controlled by a single network. Transactions in cryptocurrency is fast, private, and charges are cheap. Aside from transactions, it offers opportunities for investment  and trading, it also has the potential to generate profit even at shorter period of time, and earn income at own convenience. However, all these should be accompanied with patience, commitment, and positivity to succeed and be productive.
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Personally, I like for one reason, it's a risk. Get a lot or lose everything

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

Its usefulness for me is as a digital currency, that does not need to and fro carrying about movement. One can have 10-20 btc and can move without no one know his of a million worth.
Crypto currency is very flexible and easy to use.
It has no central control and transactions cannot be traced/tracked.
For me, it just fun being among those with the latest technology that is going to shake the world.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Most of all I like it here when you were doing bounty and they paid you you go to see how much you earned and you have 300 dollars in the account is just unrealistic feeling!

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

I like best at crypto is that it gives me profit since i know how to trade by studying and experience. Knowing that cryptocurrency is volatile then i make good use of it. If price is down so bad then i'd be happy to buy so many cheap tokens then sell it once it recovers. Easy simple yet it profits alot.
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

In cryptocurrencies I like the fact that they can improve and develop. This helps not only to earn, but also to bring something new to the community...
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I started liking cryptocurency because of the way it works to get all the crypto tokens ..
from following a project following Ico's development to buy tokens that I think would be useful for my life especially in terms of finance ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: