Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
javadevm8

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

Support and resistance is used for day trading and is a common practice. Risk management is what is needed to be successful.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

It's more luck. The skills on daytrading is very easy to learn and it just needs a lot patience because you are monitoring the prices. It's cancelling and setting orders as many times until it hits your target.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

I think in this issue luck plays the most vital key rather than skill. If your luck will not favor you then skill doesn't allow you to get benefitted from this short time trading. I think day trading is a very vulnerable task for anyone. So luck is the vital for this issue.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.

Skill is the main thing needed for Day Trading, because Day Trading takes a short time to get profit. If we are not skilled at seeing the charts and patterns then the defeat is just waiting in front of the eyes. What is meant by Day Trading's "fortunately" is when the graph changes drastically but suddenly you get profit because garfik rise per few seconds before you do that trading is called luck Day Trading according to me.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Actually we believe in luck. But you have to try. You must need skill for day trade. You should know good analysis before you trade. Offcurse many people getting profit from day trade. They not only depend on luck. If you not study and not try how luck will favour you?

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

It's a skill that you have to harness in order for you to be profitable. A great trader once said, "the harder I work, the luckier I get". 😋
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Day trading is a skill like computer skills that can be learnt. It is advisable to start learning chart reading and analysing news items in relative to price. With time you can also day trade when it has become a skill .
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

Skill is the main thing needed for Day Trading, because Day Trading takes a short time to get profit. If we are not skilled at seeing the charts and patterns then the defeat is just waiting in front of the eyes. What is meant by Day Trading's "fortunately" is when the graph changes drastically but suddenly you get profit because garfik rise per few seconds before you do that trading is called luck Day Trading according to me.

Trading basically need some sort of skills like controlling our emotions. Day trade needs a lot of time so, in order not to miss the pump, it needs some monitoring tools which we can set a target and automatically notify us when target achieved.
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Day trade needs spacial skills more than luck.  If u mot skilled you will end up buying the high and selling the dip
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
Believe that experience and skill is the main capital to do Trading. Luck is necessary, but 80% portion in trading is a skill and experience. So we have to keep trying every time to train the mindset we have because it will help us in making a successful Trading.

Trading is a much more definite and very different thing than gambling that must require luck to achieve the desired result.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Day trading is good for those that has good knowledge of what trading crypto currency is all about as trading is for everyone in the community because cannot control their emotions once the market trend is notvin their favour as they end up selling at lost.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

Luck is for gambling , If you have goal and will you don't need luck , day trading is hard and suggest only for advanced , If you are still newbie or want to trade with luck you will lose. trading is a business , a professional job.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Trading basically need some sort of skills like controlling our emotions. Day trade needs a lot of time so, in order not to miss the pump, it needs some monitoring tools which we can set a target and automatically notify us when target achieved.
Controlling emotions isnt really a skill but really an important factor which really need to be controlled if you do like to sustain on trading career. Day trade is different to a traditional long term aspects which you would really be active on seeing out prices because profitability would really matter on how good you are on doing trading.This skill wont really be easy to attained and this way doesnt really suit out each trader.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

Controlling emotions isnt really a skill but really an important factor which really need to be controlled if you do like to sustain on trading career. Day trade is different to a traditional long term aspects which you would really be active on seeing out prices because profitability would really matter on how good you are on doing trading.This skill wont really be easy to attained and this way doesnt really suit out each trader.
Definitely, as a trader always brings positivity and good strategies in terms of trading. Its human nature that not to control emotions ,for the safety of coin don't trade coins if not in a good mood because it has a chances to loss our earnings .Day trading of coin is a good idea also because we can earn quick profit but its too pressure for traders. In my option ,better to hodl until it will reach our targets .
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

The market currently supports a longterm trader, the short-term way is for people who are lucky because they order at the right price and fast.
Keep it your way that is longterm if you think it is comfortable for you and always profitable. Do not look at others because other people have different luck and fate.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

The market currently supports a longterm trader, the short-term way is for people who are lucky because they order at the right price and fast.
Keep it your way that is longterm if you think it is comfortable for you and always profitable. Do not look at others because other people have different luck and fate.

Day trade requires luck and you can't do it alone by yourself. You will always need the perspective of other traders and market influencers so that you won't miss major things taking place in blockchain news. It's not skill dependent for me. It's more like luck dependent.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Day trade requires luck and you can't do it alone by yourself. You will always need the perspective of other traders and market influencers so that you won't miss major things taking place in blockchain news. It's not skill dependent for me. It's more like luck dependent.
I can do his own by looking at the order and set my order above buywall, I just wait for my order filled and I get profit.
I only use the unstable Bitcoin movement that causes the altcoin price to falter.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

I think in this issue luck plays the most vital key rather than skill. If your luck will not favor you then skill doesn't allow you to get benefitted from this short time trading. I think day trading is a very vulnerable task for anyone. So luck is the vital for this issue.

In trading luck plays no role .Stock market is a place of highly skilled and there are very less chances that the skilled one will let the unskilled one earn so my friend please don't enter the stock market by just thinking that u will get lucky

Learn and earn and be attentive 24 hours
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

In trading, you can't depend on luck to win in all transactions and get profit, you can lucky one or two times but i;m sure that if you don't have skills and experience you will soon be lost all your money.
Skills in trading which you can have if you learn TA knowledge, will help you identify trend of the market thereby you will give right decison.
Of course, skills and experience is very important but it can also help you always win in the market, but it's can help you avoide to loss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
basil9988

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

i think trade is lucky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: