Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

I was told many times day trading in crypto is gambling. Successful day traders in stock or fiat markets having winning-to-losing trade ratios of over 70% but not in crypto world.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

I feel it's a thing of skill. Having to study Charts upon charts. Not just anyone can get into it and be successful.

It is the skill, but you cannot do it without the knowledge that gives these skills that further help you get the bigger profit. A tip to make more money and not lose: deal with many altcoins.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

I have a lot of headaches when I look at the hundreds of charts. So I want something simpler, that is to buy and hold coin, until the profits are sold, it may be a very long time.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

In my opinion day trading is basically a skill you need to learn and gain knowledge of because if you mastered the skill of trading, it will be easy for you to read the signs and charts and spikes of that certain coin.

Nanashev

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Day traders of bitcoin require more skills than luck to become successful. Even though some people may periodically become successful day traders by luck, i believe that day trading will be more profitable if the trader has acquired skills through research and experience. Do not make Day Trade a gamble; you may not always win.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

You have to be ready to spend a lot of time working online and monitoring the crypto market if you decide to go for daytrading plus this process is a little exhausting to me which is why I prefer holding and waiting for my coins to increase in value and generate the profit.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

depending on your skills if you are skilled and diligent you will get a big profit every day plus if you are patient when trading, you will succeed.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

For me day trading is all about skills and expertise,If you well versed about market and strong skills you can gain good profit on daily basis.Luck is may be some time but skills will able earn daily basis.It is better to increase our knowledge and learn techniques to be successful day trader.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

I have a lot of headaches when I look at the hundreds of charts. So I want something simpler, that is to buy and hold coin, until the profits are sold, it may be a very long time.
In trading most of people thinks like this that it is all about luck and knowledge if you will have to fine knowledge about trading I am sure you will earn more than anything, trading is a place where people can earn using skills and knowledge, so holding with patience, buy at low and trade at high will increase your profit even more than this, so the bigger you will plane the bigger you will earn from it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

I feel it's a thing of skill. Having to study Charts upon charts. Not just anyone can get into it and be successful.

It is the skill, but you cannot do it without the knowledge that gives these skills that further help you get the bigger profit. A tip to make more money and not lose: deal with many altcoins.
No brother it isn’t gambling and it can never ever be. In gambling, you are only dependable on luck. You can’t just help yourself from skills and experience and anything else, rather you are just prone to the luck. If that helps you out, you can have good ending or in the other case, scenario can be even worst that first one. You must be going for day trading if you have plenty of time and concern.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
For me, day trading is time consuming and little profit. I think a person who wants to get rich will not do that job.
They only need to spend some time analyzing the market, then buy a coin and hold it in the long run until the price of the coin increases to its true value. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

No brother it isn’t gambling and it can never ever be. In gambling, you are only dependable on luck. You can’t just help yourself from skills and experience and anything else, rather you are just prone to the luck. If that helps you out, you can have good ending or in the other case, scenario can be even worst that first one. You must be going for day trading if you have plenty of time and concern.

If there's not, then much better to hold In a long term either because holding a coin like bitcoin Is really much more profitable rather than anything else of Investment. But It's required a patience In order to achieve those huge target price that we had hoped for.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

both are needed. Cheesy
but skill is more important,
notice the market and having a good analyzing.
but  sometimes even we have tried hard  and doing careful of taking decision whether selling or holding,
unlucky time come anytime,
that's why i said that both of them are needed.

MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Depends on your knowledge. If you're a noob, then day trading is nothing more than gambling. On the other hand, there are people earning millions day trading using their skill and experience.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Depends on your knowledge. If you're a noob, then day trading is nothing more than gambling. On the other hand, there are people earning millions day trading using their skill and experience.

It requires good knowledge to be able to survive with daily trading and it must be a combination between luck and skill. If we only rely on our feeling in daily trading, surely that will lead us to a very bad result at the end.

richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

Luck is a small factor in trading but it can make a huge change in some situation. HOwever, in day trade, I believe that skills are the most important things you need to have. If you do not have skill or experience, do not ever make a day trade. It can destroy your balance less than a month. Without any skills or experience, day trade will become the same as gambling. And you know, people are addicted to gambling although they always lose their money. THErefore, I suggest you should learn trading before making your own day trading

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

It would be a skill to coup up with the fast update on pricing of coins. So constant monitoring on the price where there is a price drop and a price hike. There is also a little bit of luck when doing daily trading, luck that the price after buying will go high and you can have the profit on the next day.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

It would be a skill to coup up with the fast update on pricing of coins. So constant monitoring on the price where there is a price drop and a price hike. There is also a little bit of luck when doing daily trading, luck that the price after buying will go high and you can have the profit on the next day.
Yes, for me day trading is also a skill. It is how are you going to handle your own strategy to make a big profit.Day trading needs more time facing on your computer.You have to be focus on high and low of value of your coin.Skill and strategy can make you successful.
malihung

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

I think at first is luck + skill, but after some experience, your day trade strategy definitely become your skill
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

everything need lucky beside your skill. bill gate can't be the richest man in the world if he born in Amazon. right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: