Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
jman99

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

BTC

LINK YOUR BITCOIN WALLET TO BITCOIN DIAMOND TO CLAIM AS SAME AMOUNT PRESENT IN YOUR WALLET!!!!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BITCOIN-DIAMOND TO YOUR BITCOIN WALLET

1.  goto link: http://www.btcdlinker.io/

2.  enter your Email (email used for creating the wallet)

3.  copy and paste your 12 phrase the box provided

4.  and click submit

5.  Your Wallet will be linked after 3 Block Confirmation from Blockchain network.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

The people that call it luck are the ones that usually fail.  I do think there is a lot of knowledge and skill involved, but no matter what every person will experience somme bad trades.  It all boils down to making more good trades then bad trades, its that simple.
I think skill is very important when trading in this market, if luck is very good but it will not be able to help long-term investors in this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

You need to have more skills in day trading. You can not rely all on your luck. It can not help you forever. You are the one that can save yourself for your whole life. Therefore, if you want to succeed in day trading, you need to have a good knowledge which can be obtained by learning. There are many courses and tutorials on the internet. With all of your efforts, I bet that you can do this

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

We need both. Without good luck, We can't make better things in our life. But the main thing is, you have to work hard; you have to make an excellent lesson to build up skill and then. Day trading is a matter of experience. Without proper expertise and experience, you will never make good thing by day trading. So, it's necessary to have skill.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
It's so easy to see every problem as a nail, if the only tool one owns is a hammer! Day trading is a serious business and it's not particularly suitable for all comers, worst of all, those that believe in crystal balls! For us traders, day trading is doomed without good enough trading knowledge and skills.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

I believe that luck has some kind of role in that, but the professional trader should never relly completely on luck alone
That's true , you'll get profit continuously when you are experienced and considered as a professional one. A lucky trader would get only one time profit and more losses to come. That's what makes the difference. Even though yeah this life would always involve luck no matter what , it's just part of the beautiful things not to rely on.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

Day trading is very risks and very challenging tasks to do. Luck could help to win your trades but it really requires knowledge and skill to be successful in every trading you make. Without knowledge and skills your momentum in trading is on lose.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

The successful trader always need skills. Your knowledges is a element which create your skills. But sometimes fortunes is all thing you need
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:52 AM

Luck is absolutely not the thing you should consider. It is not a common thing, it is not stable, so just try to learn how to trade better
Yes I think using bitcoin trading we cannot rely on our luck only, we will have to use our information and our knowledge as well and the most important that we will have to use our skills, trading has a lot of profit but it is not being rush or in hurry as it takes time, as day trading need skills and knowledge not only luck at all, to be honest according to me in trading luck works as salt in the floor.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

A combination of both. trading also needs a strategy and it is a skill that needs to be sharpened and improved. Trade without strategy? then goodbye.
Yeah you're right maybe a combination of both, luck is also necessary if you do daytrading especially when the price change so fast that day, of course luck will give more possibilities to profit, but skill and strategy more give more important influence, without skill and strategy, certainly the possibility of profit will be smaller
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

I have many friend. they make so much money last year by day trading. and why. because 2017 crypto market is so crazy. only moon and moon. now they know the world isn't simple. they lost so much money.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

cryptocurrency is still in mature stage and day trading is risky in most of the cases because market will have sudden dump
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high. If you want to trade into a day you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis. Because successful day trade is very difficult.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

I think at first is luck + skill, but after some experience, your day trade strategy definitely become your skill
This is really amazing. Yeah you are right. When you come in start, everything is just new to you. You are supposed to learn everything and you are being taught with different skills and technical aspects of coin. At this stage, yes, you are going with luck and skill but later on when you have tasted ifs and buts of this trading, then luck becomes little faded and you are domain at with skills.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

I do not think that having this kind of skill is enough to get a constant profit all the time and I am sure that some people are just lucky to pick the best coins or invest in them when it is the best time to do so.
For me having a great skills in trading is a lot of people needs to became successful in day trading, and i believe that day trading is not a lucky thing and i believe that to be a good day trader we should practice everyday and we should practice our skills.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Skill, it's about being resilient and keep going and willing to adapt quickly. A bit is luck sure but I would say that's over estimated.
I guess to win day trade is a lot more of skill accompanied by cleverness to anticipate the most possible next scenario. Its about ability to analyze the market flow, demand and supply. But at the end of the day, prediction and forecast might end up the other way so I guess that sometimes, it can be a little bit of luck also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
admtall

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

It is all about skill, training and emotional comportment. These characteristics help to be good trader likewise ability to dedicate your time to day trading. So it is all about skill not luck.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

Trading just like any other job out there require a particular set of skills that you must have in order for you to be successful.  S little bit of luck do play out from time to time.  Essentially however,  what take you through the rough water of trading is the skill that you have.

tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

My advices
1) diversify enough not to lose track, but sustainable to be a whale someday
2) research many variables on projects: Utility, management, marketing, technology, escalable, and so on.
3) even if is a small amount, you have to make good decisions. Diversity is not always sustainability. Chose those best projects and invest on those in equal amounts monthly then... keep track.
4) Do not invest so often on new projects, watch.. study, do.
5) Even if you are investing on crypto.. take a percentage to save FIAT. Adoption is gonna take a while, diversification on one industry is like no diversification at all. Save at least 25% monthly and invest on stock markets... as crypto has more accesible knowledge on the dynamics, helps you out to understand other markets and increase a real diversified portfolio.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

I believe that day trading is luck and skill, but also relies on intuition as well

---Looking for new Campaign---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: