Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:24:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:08:08 AM

With crypto, it does not need much skills and experience. You can easily make 5-10% in a day if you pick the right coins.
You need skills too, Trading coins is not about luck you need to analyze it before entering even your coins are legitimate you can't earn 5%-10% daily with no much skills and experience, Daily trading is the hardest way of trading than long terming because you need to know the waves of coins every minutes or hours but more profitable than long terming, You can't win in daily trading with no skills it depends if you ride on the coin that trends on that day.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

It is a combination of luck and skills, I believe. Because not all can do day-trade. It requires a skill for you to understand the charts and know when to buy and to sell. Though I may say it's luck because if it hits your desired profit. Overall, trading is a skill. It doesn't rely on just luck.
It's more of skills, to be able to know the right time for it, we mist study it's graph as well be updated on what it can have or used with. Luck is necessary to those who just testing it.
True, and luck will be deserved if we are skilled not only rely on religious or luck that many beliefs in this kind of activity. Luck for testing is too much easy pick a coin and then if you are lucky for that random coin then its good if not you'll gonna lose your money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

It is a combination of luck and skills, I believe. Because not all can do day-trade. It requires a skill for you to understand the charts and know when to buy and to sell. Though I may say it's luck because if it hits your desired profit. Overall, trading is a skill. It doesn't rely on just luck.
It's more of skills, to be able to know the right time for it, we mist study it's graph as well be updated on what it can have or used with. Luck is necessary to those who just testing it.

No its not about skills rather it is more of a luck because you cannot predict the future prices of the crypto even though you are skillful and knows how to analyze the charts properly.

Charts dont predict the future price either because charts are only a record of the price history of a coin.

Day trade is the same as trade and they were both require  luck in order to earn a profit. Knowledge is also required in order to think and decide properly.
gussupri

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Day trading is a skill, how to judge the market on daily basis, how to set trade in day trading margin, how much profit is in under estimation and set a plan according to this, these all information and ideas are the skill that makes your daily trading to a good profitable,

that's right man,trading skill is not only analize chart, but we must able to control our psychology and mental.is need our patience to be expert.each people must make sure that their profit because their skills , not their lucky.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
Of course using a skill, because many people consider trading is gambling. In fact, trading analysis knowledge needed to achieve the targeted profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
Of course using a skill, because many people consider trading is gambling. In fact, trading analysis knowledge needed to achieve the targeted profit.
trading very different with gambling.it need our analisys before make transaction.in this analisys we set out trading plan. such as how much our target profit and loss.so everything in controlled.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

You can named market volatility as luck, but most of time your movements are related with your skills.
Fishing can be good in a sunny day most of time
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

Both day trader and long term trader needs luck in every trading. It is good if you're an well-experienced trader cause you have more skills to gain profit but sometimes even experts failed in trading and depends only on luck.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

they make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works,my friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option or wouldn't say just the luck alone can play the role and you do need skills to trade effectively. I am not even saying that you need far better skill set to perform the operations. I mean any average person with techs to know how to do it can do it effectively. You just need to know basic things like, when to buy, how to buy, and how much to buy. These are basic questions which one should know answer to while trading and they can turn out to be lucky one with that. If you re not sure about what you are doing in the trading, then just stick to the holding as it is far safer and needs neither the luck nor the skills....
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

I prefer to skill, lucky just 10% for me. But skill you can get from experience it's best teacher for me. So don't being pessimis and still believe that you can do that, you need time and process for being success in trading

nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Yes, I do not deny that in trading there must be an element of luck in a person.
There will be luck dominating in one's trading activity.
I believe it.
Better off balance with the skill of trading then there will be chances you are lucky bigger in running the Trading business.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

I agree with this anyway, daytrading is very risky, but profitable.
If you do not know how to trade, just do not try to trade because you are going to lose a lot of money at the end.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
newcryptocurrency

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

First of all almost all you tubers do their videos just to promote some websites so that later they can earn commissions. I am not saying all of them but the majority.
From my opinion the biggest part of day trade is about skill. You have to know which coins to choose and the right time to trade them. Of course luck is also a big part of day trading but you cannot make profit forever just with luck and eventually you will start losing money if you are fixed only on being lucky.
Holding and trading are different. There are different strategies for both of them same as the profit. I am unable to tell you what to choose it is more about what you choose to be. Do you want to spend a few hours everyday for trading and are you willing to follow a sleeping program so that you can buy/sell at the right time? Or do you want to spend a few hours to choose your coins then hold them to get your profit? It is your choice
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

I think day trade need a skill and lucky. Skill for analyz chart and predict some coin. But we still need lucky in predict some coin. We don't know about market demand and price not stable. So i think we need both of them.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

you better think and decide where you are good at. when you conclude that there is nothing to catch - leave the crypto.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

Trading especially in crypto can not be done in a haphazard way. I think skills are indispensable, because it also takes a strategy to trade on crypto. With a strategy that is not right, we can lose. Especially if do it without strategy.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

daytrading is only for a few people, and you require a lot of time in order to make it. You can not expect to buy a few coins and  forget about it for some time, you need to pay attention to the charts a lot.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Trading without any skills is the same as gambling and risking to lose too much of your investments so you have to be prepared and be able to analyze charts of different coins in order to know when it is the best time to sell.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

It's both a skill and luck,as everything else.Ofcourse you need some skills to take buy decisions and as the market is super volatile and everything can go wrong you also need some luck.And this is applied to everything in life,skills cannot decide your success,opportunities also matters.
Don't think that traders always profit from their trades,even professional ones also lose money.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Here both plays a major role but initially we should have some basic technical analysis to choose a right coin at right moment, the price of the coins may dip or rise since these cryptocoins are volatile where the luck favors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: