Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

i think both are important on the day trade. You can't trade perfectly only on the basis of luck. trading with charts and tools is always effective. Or at least you have analytical skills. It will reduce the risk and loss rate for you.
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

I would personally say its a mixture of both, luck and skill. By achieving skill you obviously need to be long enough in the business, that way you gain experience, knowledge by some news articles, here or even on YouTube. Knowledge also comes with the experience. Luck is a personal thing, a lot of people aren't lucky like others, but it is what it is, life treats everyone different. I personally always say that day trading is solely based on luck.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
It is skill that you must learn! You don't have trading skill then you will have a hard time to grow your investment in day trading. It is important to gather information first that can improve our knowledge and skills.  
Well i also believe that this is some of the skills that we can actually have to improve for and we can actually have the thoughts of how are we may able to be the part of this era that having this kind of skill of day trading.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Day trading is more of skills than just luck. Trading is general is all about skills and not luck.  You can not rely on luck to make profits for you.  You have to make necessary research to acquire the required knowledge and information. In order to trade successfully, you'll have to follow the charts and price trend strictly.

Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

From personal experience I would say its more of a luck than a skill. I'm a hundred per cent no expert when it comes to day trading and I've done well with it. Everything was just pure luck, I've failed to know which coin it was a million times and lost money. Of course being constantly on the market charts and doing research helps, but at the end of the day its all luck in my eyes.
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

It is not true after all, you really need to understand that trading is not so easy as many people think, and if you do not know how to trade, you are going to lose all your money

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:18:26 PM

Luck isn't just a genetic factor as most people think. But more because of behavioral factors or our attitude when seeing something.

From personal experience I would say its more of a luck than a skill. I'm a hundred per cent no expert when it comes to day trading and I've done well with it. Everything was just pure luck, I've failed to know which coin it was a million times and lost money. Of course being constantly on the market charts and doing research helps, but at the end of the day its all luck in my eyes.

I agree with you.
Lucky people usually are more open to chance, good at creating a chance, also acting when opportunities earrive, and able to make better decisions without having to know the cause. He's also always expecting luck, and can change an event, which may be considered harmful, but can be changed into something useful, for example "the current fall in the price of cryptocurrency. There may be some a person who considers it, a leading cause of loss" but not for him because of the situation like this's a favorable moment, because anyone can buy it with extraordinary pieces.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

A combination of both. trading also needs a strategy and it is a skill that needs to be sharpened and improved. Trade without strategy? then goodbye.

I think you should be smart enough to know how to create diagrams and how to decipher the information from the same chart. Not an easy task and that's why less than merchants are day traders, it's a tough thing to do.
It seems luck to outsiders but it takes a ton of skills for day trading effectively. Not only must you have bankroll, discipline, emotional control, time management, market understanding, and many other skills.
Skills of course, even though luck involved it might become the last touch. You need to be skillful first then be lucky . It's indeed a combination of both but skills itself more dominant everyone knows about that , so I would call it as a skill thing , no one get a straight lucky for 1 year or even just a month to get a steady profit doing day trade  , trading itself in general about experience, knowledge and technical also analytical  skills .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

Skill and lucky really necessary on day trading, if you have no experience about daily trading, keep holding is good choice for you. Lucky is not always beside you, so you need enough skill to through that trading.

Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Skill and lucky really necessary on day trading, if you have no experience about daily trading, keep holding is good choice for you. Lucky is not always beside you, so you need enough skill to through that trading.

You can pass without luck but you can't without skill. The most important thing in trading is experience.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

I think day trading is the same skill and more lucky because once you trade you get big profit and the same thing you are learning more and more about our knowledge when it comes to trading world

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

I'd try to disagree: how can you explain that there are players (traders) who constantly gain profits, and some, who constantly loose. Is it really only luck?

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

I think that with the constant adjustment of bitcoin prices at the moment, day trading is the best and safest choice, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and greatly affecting the price of altcoin. Only a slight adjustment can cause the price of altcoin to drop a lot. Daily trading can help you minimize risk, you need to analyze accurately, combined with market information and continuous monitoring of bitcoin prices, you can not rely on completion at this time.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

I'd try to disagree: how can you explain that there are players (traders) who constantly gain profits, and some, who constantly loose. Is it really only luck?
That's why is he asking to get some ideas to help him decide and know it. For me its best to say and for him to try it and not just based on the rumors and moneymouth from his friends. Skill is a lifetime to cope with the hardest part of of the trading and if your lucky i think its mean you are doing some safety practices to earn and maybe his friends not told him how they do make it.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

Day trading is of luck as well skill based thing. Because, even after hard analysis the market gets into a unpredicted way. This cannot be overcome with ease, very few overcome it through the alternative plans that they always keep for such situations. Apart from this lucky people get the best unlike the market moves.
yellowstar1991
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

This trading about skill with a bit of lucky. Not lucky pure, you must be able to read a chart, news, see the development of coin, analysis of block explorer like rich list, supply, etc.  Grin Grin
Super wich

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

you better think and decide where you are good at. when you conclude that there is nothing to catch - leave the crypto.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Constantly gaining? Are you really sure about that? Nothing in this world who gains without experiencing any losses and I believe that those traders you are speaking of are not just mentioning their losses or they're so good at managing a lot of coins that the losses are bearable because of their gains on the other.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

Yeah exactly, you can't rely only on luck. If you're not skilled and don't follow the news you're going to los emoney.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

Constantly gaining? Are you really sure about that? Nothing in this world who gains without experiencing any losses and I believe that those traders you are speaking of are not just mentioning their losses or they're so good at managing a lot of coins that the losses are bearable because of their gains on the other.
losses will always be. You need to be a psychic to anticipate when the price of a particular coin is in the Lower or the upper maximum. if this could be done very easily, then almost every trader was successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: