Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:03:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
doyouslide

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

They say day trading requires serious technical analysis skill, so I guess I need to learn TA.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

my opinion it is a skill is not luck because if we tranding we should always monitor the market and monitor the community of the group {if any} so that later there is a new announcement you are not missed and miss the train
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

They say day trading requires serious technical analysis skill, so I guess I need to learn TA.

True that, and there are tools which are easy to learn and very useful for trades. Some of them are MACD, RSI, Moving Average, Bollinger Bands and Fibonacci. These tools are most likely i used in day trading. You might also wanna learn reading candles which will give you more  ideas on your trades.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Day trade need skill if you want to be succeed though some time luck play a big role also but in the end the skill is what your main weapon to achieve profit in day trading snd this is not advisable for beginner but if you try just invest small amount only  to ensure  you will not lossing big capital if you commit mistake in doing day trade.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Skill and luck are necessary ingredients in succeeding Crypto market and every business you can think of. Skill as in knowing when to invest, when to hold and how long, when to sell and when to reinvest. Luck as in you put in money in a project and within days, it unprecedentedly moon. You then celebrate. You didn't bargain for such success all the same.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

Its not about how lucky you are, its about how hard you work on the market trying to get the best price you can trader, trading is all about hardship and the reason why speculations are being created is to determine on how and when you are going to earn more profit.

Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

Of course, it's a skill. There is no way for someone to have 70-80% win rate by clicking buttons randomly. One can have a few lucky strikes by will got rekt on the long run if he donet know what he's doing. 
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Of course, it's a skill. There is no way for someone to have 70-80% win rate by clicking buttons randomly. One can have a few lucky strikes by will got rekt on the long run if he donet know what he's doing. 
It seems to me that only a professional trader can have such an opportunity, since a lot of time spent in trading and gives a very large base of knowledge and experience. Only in the presence of this can you have good results even without daily food.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Day trading is a very difficult type of trading and just very experienced traders are successful in this field. I think that there is about 3-5% from the overall amount of day traders who  are really successful on a long run so when somebody decides to become a day trader it need to understand that it is a very risky activity and it need to be very clever to outclass other traders.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

With the increasing number of sophisticated Automated Trading Systems ATS also known as "trading bots" - which are fully automated 24/7 algorithmic computer programs - out there, I would say day trading is more of skill than luck. Because these bots were designed to "improve on the human skill set", and not built on luck.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

With the increasing number of sophisticated Automated Trading Systems ATS also known as "trading bots" - which are fully automated 24/7 algorithmic computer programs - out there, I would say day trading is more of skill than luck. Because these bots were designed to "improve on the human skill set", and not built on luck.
Yes if someone is using that then it is more better than the skills. But it is a different type of trade which we cannot compare with human mind trading. while if we compare the trading in human mind then it is more risk to do day trade. For them long term investment will be more higher benefited as all of the coins go higher in value in long term.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
It is skill because in trading, there is no luck. You need to study the market, you need to analyze the chart and also you can identify every patterns of the chart. But day trading is also very risky, specially if you are beginner in trading, you may loss your funds in just a minute, you need to study how to trade and don't be greedy.
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

I think both are very in need because we also need luck to be able to gain profit in trading although the actual skills and knowledge about trading is more important so we know what to do in trading
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:31 AM

I believe it would be needing more skills because without enough knowledge, we can't do trading right. We can't earn without knowing how trading would work. It is important that we would gain knowledge about the basics of crypto first because it would be an advantage for us to earn better in the future.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

I'm working on a bot for day trading but it is really hard to predict in such a manipulated market. The best strategy for holder is to buy on every market crash a little bit, not all in.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

I think you need both of them to become successful in trading.In my opinion you need 90% skill and 10% luck.You can develop your skill from tradingview website.Tradingview is very resourceful website for learning about trading and technical analysis.And the most important thing for a day trader is to know when to take profit.
There is nothing about luck in day trading because it is not gambling. Day trading totally depends upon experience, skills and knowledge about the currency and upcoming market situation. Day trading is the best way to make money from crypto because holding needs a long time and is not guaranteed for big profits, while good trading is doubtless in profits.
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

research, TA skills, emotions and a bit of luck. Always create a plan to enter and trade and exit it
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

I think you need both of them to become successful in trading.In my opinion you need 90% skill and 10% luck.You can develop your skill from tradingview website.Tradingview is very resourceful website for learning about trading and technical analysis.And the most important thing for a day trader is to know when to take profit.
There is nothing about luck in day trading because it is not gambling. Day trading totally depends upon experience, skills and knowledge about the currency and upcoming market situation. Day trading is the best way to make money from crypto because holding needs a long time and is not guaranteed for big profits, while good trading is doubtless in profits.

well true trading are test of your skill to be how are you might be able to be think where that coin could make profit for you everything that you are taking to be , and this is test for your emotion to be.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

What's your take on skill? Skill is about doing a particular thing over time and mastering it in a way. How ever, both skill and luck play vital role in Crypto trading success. They may be skilled at it because they have been doing what they do over a period of time and can predict or make speculation of what will work and what will not. And often, their speculation goes right. So go for skill, pray for luck.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

in daily trading you can earn only if the market will remain stable because if the market moves unexpectedly than you have a minimum chance of getting in the hope because unexpected moves can make you a loss because with trading sometimes you earn well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: