Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

to be able to get a profit in trading must have good skills and knowledge of trading so that it can take a good decision, but sometimes luck is also influential to get a profit
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

I wouldn't risk my money to my luck alone, using technical analysis in Day trading is a great method, partnered with some Indicators to assist your analysis
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

I believe it is more of a skill than luck. You can't always win in a day-trading if you rely just upon luck because the game doesn't play with just like. It requires knowledge and skills to succeed. Though I can say, it still has a bit of luck.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

I believe it is more of a skill than luck. You can't always win in a day-trading if you rely just upon luck because the game doesn't play with just like. It requires knowledge and skills to succeed. Though I can say, it still has a bit of luck.

Yeah luck also plays a part but the more skilled and experienced you are, the more chance of being able to read the market and predict a favorable outcome. Day traders don't always make profit and some profits come unexpectedly because of lucky circumstances.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

Success in day trading needs both skills and luck.Even if we have skills and still the market turns bearish,nothing could be done.Also if we don't have the skills about which coin to invest and when to enter and exit,then we could not expect good results.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

No, don't rely on luck

maybe it will work once but its never guaranteed to work a lifetime

So I'd say day trading requires skill, using TA in day trading is great
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

It is more of a both to me because you need skill because wuthout akilp you will never know what will be the right strategies to do when you are doing day trading. Luck in the sense that there are some instances that the coins the you trafe gives you a sudden huge profits and that is not accurate not all the time there are something like that because not all coins that you will trade are gonna guve you a huge profits. But always remember that do not depen on the luck you have not always you have that.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
both of them is very important in trading cryptocurrency. The skill and the lucky day is very useful for every one who like trading cryptocurrency. With skill we can more understand about the trade, and the lucky is a wish for everyone who like trading in cryptocurrency because they hope can get many profit from the trading.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

The day trading needs a skillful fellow if not the fellow will just loss in profit making,its not lucky business indeed.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

I have another review on this issue, in daily trading, luck and skills always need to exist in parallel, we can not lack any factor, both are too necessary for making a profit, many people still think skills are more important in this regard but they never realize, the skill will be useless when the market wants to fight us. In contrast, exactly as you say, luck never lasts too long, we need the skill to make wise decisions and achieve success, so both are inseparable combinations, trading day is only most effective when we own both at the same time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

both of them is very important in trading cryptocurrency. The skill and the lucky day is very useful for every one who like trading cryptocurrency. With skill we can more understand about the trade, and the lucky is a wish for everyone who like trading in cryptocurrency because they hope can get many profit from the trading.
get a good profit from trading immediately, it's like a fantasy. In any case, trade only seems easy at first glance, but practical shows the same results as gambling.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

I would disagree because some people constantly get profits and some not. How can it be luck?

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Day trading I would say is not as beneficial. It is somewhat high risk and there is potential that you won’t even make any profit that day. I believe long term trading is more beneficial and you should investigate it! There is definitely potential to make money, but you need to keep your wits about you, as it can easily flip to the red within minutes.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

it seems like daily trading does require a very good skill to be able to see the right time to buy and sell coins and more should have the expertise to control your patience because without skill is difficult to make a profit.
I believe that in day trading people should have a good skills in trading so they can earn a great income but sometimes to be lucky in day trading is more better because when the traders is lucky they can surely earn a good profit.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Day trading I would say is not as beneficial. It is somewhat high risk and there is potential that you won’t even make any profit that day. I believe long term trading is more beneficial and you should investigate it! There is definitely potential to make money, but you need to keep your wits about you, as it can easily flip to the red within minutes.
Why not it is beneficial but it depend on your experience, if you have some experience in day trading then no doubt that you can make a good money from day trading, in fact most of the people do not become succeeded in day trading because they do not have any experience there and they start day trading without having any experience totally depending on their luck.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

I'm sure that it is really about luck. Just look - someones losses become someones gains, and vice versa. That's just about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

I think short-term trading is not easy at all and with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to trade today, the more successful trading becomes harder so you do not. Can rely on luck when the transaction is. You need to have a lot of analysis skills combined with market information to make the most accurate trading plan.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

get a good profit from trading immediately, it's like a fantasy. In any case, trade only seems easy at first glance, but practical shows the same results as gambling.
You're right luck and skill is very important in the results in the trade, but the role of luck is not as important as skill,
you can not call that profit result purely by luck? it will be the same as gambling, trading takes everything, including skill and luck
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:31:30 AM

I think we should have them both because for me even how expert and how skilled you are but if you don't have the luck to have the perfect timing of rise or fall of the market price then the possibilty of a huge earnings would be less then we can't just rely on luck if we don't have the skills on how day trading will perfectly to work too and being lucky would not happen everyday. Day trading is time consuming activity therefore it will favor those people that don't have stable jobs or they have plenty of free time.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

Of course, it's a skill, but a skill that can be learned. But, the difficult part is not to learn. The actual difficult part is to control emotions while trading, and dedicate hours and hours to learn and to get better, and again discipline and controlling emotions, I can't stress this enough. After all this, you would still also lose some trades, but the winning ones will probably outnumber the losing ones in a big way so that you be in profit overall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: