Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
Mikado$

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

I don't think it's a lucky thing , it's all about your skills, your predictions.
Yes. Skill, judgment and experience play a decisive role in day-to-day commerce. But luck will never be lacking for traders. Although, it's just a short moment that they may not realize.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Day trading is a very difficult kind of job. Everybody should think many times before making such a decision of being a day trader. It does not sufficiently to master trading skills to be a successful day trader because it also need to have huge experience and to be a lucky person as well.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Day trading is a very difficult kind of job. Everybody should think many times before making such a decision of being a day trader. It does not sufficiently to master trading skills to be a successful day trader because it also need to have huge experience and to be a lucky person as well.
I agree, it's really a difficult job. Even though you have a lot of success rate on trading, day trading is still a risk. In my own opinion, day trading needs a good skill, you must be good at prediction if you want to engage in day trading, and also you must be good at handling your feelings. You must handle your feelings, because loss is inevitable in crypto, and most likely in day trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
I argue that with a market that is constantly adjusting to the present, if you step into a transaction and have no knowledge it will be very dangerous and I am confident that you will fail and lose very heavily. . The market is bearish in the long run so you have to have a clear plan when trading, analyzing accurately and combining market information to make the most accurate trading decisions.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

The current market is down, if the daily trading is very risky for you and may not be good if you continuously sell and buy for now, the prices of altcoin are falling quite deep.
This is the worst time for day traders as prices are down and still falling. You can't make profit if nothing rises.
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Day trade is a luck and risky. Because if you do day tradig you need to be engage in market and monitor every single minute or else you will left behind.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Day trading requires lots of skills to carefully analyse the trend to be able to put a close limit by the higher percentages of profits in a short period of time. To be able to execute this are amongst ones wishes whom just started day trading in cryptocurrency.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Skill and experience are important. Luckily - it is only part of the commercial issue in the crypto market. Trading with charts and tools is always effective. Or at least you have analytical skills. It will reduce the risk and loss rate for you.

I agree with your opinion. Just like the ABCD test, each answer is 25%, but luckily, the answer is very low ... So experience, market analysis skills, charts, coin, ... always need are top ranked.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

You can not control the market, so let's say it is not just luck. Day trading requires skill with luck. Without skill, you will buy dump coins and lose the capital without verifying the market.
I do not agree with your friend. But I believe it is impossible to improve without luck.
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

According to my day-to-day transactions, I need both skills and luck. In fact, with the fast movement of the value types of crypto. Skills still play a decisive role in achieving profitability. But luck is also a necessity. But not everyone has that luck.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

As for me, it would be needing both skill and luck. We can't do day trading without enough skills because if we won't know what we are doing, we might fail and have losses. Also, it would be needing a combination of luck because it is also like a wild guessing a day.
tarasque66

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

i've been day trading for a week now. managed to get a 10% to my portfolio. so far so good. just need to wait for the right time to enter.
domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

It depends on how you trade. If you're looking at a spread of coins then it's all luck because it's hard tell what is happening next. For focusing on one coin it can be skill based as you're researching a lot about the direction of a coin
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

my luck on day trade is not big since I don't have much knowledge to analyze the trend and sometimes I still make a mistake to analyze the price. so maybe I will choose two days or three days trade or weekly trade because I think in the weekly, the price can increase higher although it's too big. it still better for me to take a profit weekly than daily because if I calculate my profit, still weekly trade is bigger than the daily.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

I don't think it's a lucky thing , it's all about your skills, your predictions.
People that think that day trading is about luck do not really know what they are talking about, they are just excusing themselves by their lack of skill by claiming that everyone that earns money through day trading was just lucky, that is their way to defend themselves and not to take responsibility for their actions, lack of experience and skills.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

trading is a skill for whether it's long - term or day trading. I don' t know if i' m a successful trader , but i know how to make sure that you fail is believing in luck when you trade . There's no funny thing for you to deal with when you' re trading , you' re going to win a comparison with two lucky words. Win is lucky , but defeat is unlucky? That's because your skills are bad. When you say the job you' re doing is luck , you haven' t been able to tell the difference between trading and luck.

Make me great again
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

Sure if you can stay through the day with your computer analyzing news and crypto then day trading will make profit for you but it takes lots of effort

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

ToTo be able to trade successfully at this moment I think you can not be lucky, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply, the market is bearish in the long run so To succeed commercially is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and you must have a specific trading plan, accurate analysis, and accompanying it to be associated with market information.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

I dont believe its a skill, for a couple of months investing in cryptocoin using chart, the result doesnt work,  The flow of cryptocurrency are unpredictable, I strongly believe it is by luck:)
I think the skill decides 70% success. Luck is important, but surely no one earns money when trading day and can be 100% sure of earning profits from luck.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

Maybe day trade for them is a skill but before they got that they study and learn it before they got the best strategy of day trading. Luck is always there maybe they lucky to have smart strategy it comes to day trading.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: