Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

In day trading you must have the skill in doing it. And bring you allot of luck. If you have this two. You will make a good profit.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

Trading within a short time has need more skill unlike trading for long term. Its more prsctice to do before it be perfect in day trading. Users might first to experience to be failed in trade but this is a good help to learn which the good way to be more suitable. Sufficient skill to predict whether the trend goes up of down

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

Day trading ,the goal is to end the day with profit so for me it has more to do with skill, knowledge and experiencre than luck ,luck is preparation and opportunity in action, if you are prepared to take action when opportunity arises then you can create your own luck,there are opportunities everyday just be prepare.
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

each day change can be good fortune for a dealer depends at the how fitness the market is that day. but, if trade in a few other day is awful it affect the benefit or it turns into lose of the dealer. To my best opinion i'm able to say that change relies upon on the form of token you want to trade and demand for it the plans and the market of group contributors additionally affect trade
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

The know which i has is we need to have enough skills and luck to participate in the day trading, for day trading we need some efficient knowledge in order to place the buy and sell orders. Sometimes we may lose value by buying them at the high value and we have to sell them for low value. As a trader, he won't bother about the short terms loss.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

It's a combination of skills and luck. Through skills we would be able to identify the strength and weaknessess of the market and through our luck, we would be able to know when's the right time to sell and to buy. Trading would be needing enough knowledge and wisdom.
Big Show

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

Trading requires a strategy, it is impossible if we just rely on our hearts and luck. So trading, especially in crypto it's all about skill, ability and strategy.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

You can not control the market, so let's say it is not just luck. Day trading requires skill with luck. Without skill, you will buy dump coins and lose the capital without verifying the market.
I do not agree with your friend. But I believe it is impossible to improve without luck.

I don't agree with that friend of his but I also think that it's not correct what you said about not being possible to improve without luck. Luck has nothing to do with improvement of your trading skills, knowledge, experience and learning on the other hand do.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

Who has good information data and technical analysis, he can do every day for a few percent of profit per day, and this requires proven sources, such can be a platform Trade.io  Cool

Trading is a fruit chaat so you need everything in it, you need skills, you need patience, you need knowledge and experience and you need luck as well because the thing you are worry about HOLDING YOUR EMOTIONS is possible if you will have good patience, at the time of dip we need to trust our skill and we need people to wish us good luck, so we cannot rely entirely on luck and we cannot stand without skills only to earn good profit out of trading we need both actually.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Yes because I have good skills. This is an advantage, there is no doubt that using my cryptocurrancy currency uses my skills but it takes time and I think day trading really requires skills rather than just luck.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Skill and patience
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Yes because I have good skills. This is an advantage, there is no doubt that using my cryptocurrancy currency uses my skills but it takes time and I think day trading really requires skills rather than just luck.
Skills is very useful also don't disregard luck it needs and skills is making it more than efficient to make profits. Skills is the aspect that makes even a single coin with a small chance but has a good gains you can make more on it and you know when you will go and exit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Trading requires an in-depth analysis to make profit using suitable strategies based on market condition. So please, understand that it is not a gambling stuff that you think you are lucky if you make profits. So, my answer day trading is more about your skill not a lucky after all. 
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

I think it is a bit of both skill and good fortune.I have seen the best hands in the market lose a trade even when everything were rightly set.We cannot be 100 percent certain things will go as planned.That is where luck comes to play.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

I am following a lot of traders and seems like they dont always get right
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Trading is a skill whether it is long term or day trading. Day trading needs more concentration, dedication and experience as compared to long term. To call it just luck is to discredit the abilities of traders.
Not only skill but luck is also too much important in trading. If you do not have any skill in trading then it is too much risky even more than gambling. So for becoming successful in trading you need to have a good trading skill and experience, without having good skill in trading gambling is more risky to make money form it.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Yes I can say that daily trade is luck than been experience in sometime. Also, the your are watching he threaded of market you can get the profitable trade that day. However, in trading skill is not the important thing.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

Skills is very useful also don't disregard luck it needs and skills is making it more than efficient to make profits. Skills is the aspect that makes even a single coin with a small chance but has a good gains you can make more on it and you know when you will go and exit.

and please remember that you don't have to be greedy to chasing a big profit on that day because this will makes you lose the opportunity to make a profit. I have this experience before and I know that I make mistake by doing this so I try to reduce my profit percentage so I can still take a profit and for that day, I can trade over and over and at least, I trade for 5 times in a day and then I quit to take the profit.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

It is more of the skills you cannot go into trading without any experience or learning about in trading.  You can ern more in trading if you have some skills and lucky too if you invest at the very right position.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

With a constantly changing market, I believe that day trading is the choice and also the best solution at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and still in cycle. Fall in the long run so it is easy to understand if bitcoin prices continue to fall deeply.

To be successful in the downtrend of the market, you need a lot of analytical skills and the ability to be nimble in the search for news and then make the right decision. Good luck is only part of the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: