Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

I think it is a bit of both skill and good fortune.I have seen the best hands in the market lose a trade even when everything were rightly set.We cannot be 100 percent certain things will go as planned.That is where luck comes to play.
Of course it is all about the hard work and the skill game. There is no luck. It is just that probability rule or theory of lives that makes you work less hard. Experience matters the most in trading.

You would need to know good trading platforms and must have the market information and the basic knowledge about the technology of course. But it is not a die hard rule that you earn every day. This is entirely a matter of how you do the right thing in trading in the right time and get some percent of money.
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

In my own opinion, day trade is not a skill because everyone can do their own research in order to make right decisions and lessen the probability of losing their investment.

Of course it's a skill man. Maybe 3 out of 10 people watching the same charts and having the same information will buy/sell at the right time. Trading is not for everyone.
envy1997

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

Yeah day trade is more like a gamble then just a lucky thing or skill.
Day trading is hard to predict because you have to update your news like everyday to make it success.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
If you think you learned all and still doubting your skill's in day trade, i advise you now to do just hold. Why? because if you yourself do not believe in your self then that's an emotion, remember emotion is a biggest part of a trader.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
I believe that in order to be able to trade day by day you need a lot of skills and can not rely on luck, it can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are beginning to trend. reduction . Therefore, for successful transactions you need to have a specific trading plan, accurate analysis, combined with market information and always keep track of bitcoin prices so that you can handle every possible situation.

You can not rely on luck to be able to successfully trade at this point in the market.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

I think day trade does not just depend on a luck but it will need the skill to analyze the coins and not every trader can do better in every day. sometimes we can earn a big profit but at the other time, we cannot make any profit and only getting the loss. so we need to be careful to decide of buying the coins and make sure that we already making analysis before we buy.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

In my own opinion, day trading is a skill that can be obtained by studying several scenarios in the market, so it only means that everyone can be successful if they are not lazy to study.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

In my own opinion, day trading is a skill that can be obtained by studying several scenarios in the market, so it only means that everyone can be successful if they are not lazy to study.
There is no such thing as lucky, we all need to have  skills and determination in everything that we are doing, without it we can never achieve what we are wishing for that is why for me we all need to work hard if we really want to achieve something in our life.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

I dont think that it works with luck, it involves a lot of stuff and it does not mean that you are goign to be rich in a few days because you are doing day trading, it also depends on the way that you analyse the market and how do you like to make trades.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

In my own opinion, day trade is not a skill because everyone can do their own research in order to make right decisions and lessen the probability of losing their investment.

Of course it's a skill man. Maybe 3 out of 10 people watching the same charts and having the same information will buy/sell at the right time. Trading is not for everyone.
Yeah not everyone makes profit in trading because only those lose who start trading without having information and knowledge about it properly so I think if one want to become a trader he will have to know some specially trading skills and should have god amount of knowledge about trading after all this come our luck because according to me in trading luck matters as salt in the flour, which is important but in small quantity, we cannot rely only on our luck using day trading.
Dark Sky

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

Yeah not everyone makes profit in trading because only those lose who start trading without having information and knowledge about it properly so I think if one want to become a trader he will have to know some specially trading skills and should have god amount of knowledge about trading after all this come our luck because according to me in trading luck matters as salt in the flour, which is important but in small quantity, we cannot rely only on our luck using day trading.
But in my opinion a person should believe in their self and he should get a complete knowledge about trading then the best luck will follow him, yes some people have luck then they earns but complete knowledge and hard working will never fall your efforts and your success rather your future will more bright.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

Of course the crypto currency market is very unpredictable. Here the direction of the game is set by the whales. Therefore, when trading in this market can be lucky, and maybe not.
But let's not forget that this is a MARKET. There are ordinary people here, who in their majority think the same in the same situations. Just knowledge gives us an understanding of this. We can find out how the majority behaves in this or that situation. This is what concerns technical analysis, candlestick analysis and indicators.
Also, one more moment of knowledge is the knowledge of information about coins (from the moment of their creation to their usefulness and condition for today, including news). Here we are talking about a fundamental analysis.
Let's consider two situations.
The first. You go to the stock exchange, buy a coin and wait for it to bring you a profit. Looking forward to good luck.
The second. You have analyzed the current situation on the market. Knowing the necessary information, you choose a coin, which, according to your forecasts, will bring you a profit. Analyzing the graphs you find the entry point and the exit point from the position. You buy a coin and act according to the previously indicated plan.
How do you think in which case the probability of earning a profit is higher?
I think the answer is obvious.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

But in my opinion a person should believe in their self and he should get a complete knowledge about trading then the best luck will follow him, yes some people have luck then they earns but complete knowledge and hard working will never fall your efforts and your success rather your future will more bright.
Luck will not be able to come to you many times so if you are not good at technical analysis and have a lot of knowledge about financial investment then you should not trade day because it is risky. Day trading is a form of investment by professional traders so if you are not really good at trading I think you should invest long term in this market.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

I myself tend to try to hold an asset for a long period when investing because when I insist on continuing to trade every day it is likely that panic is hard to avoid with the increasing number of bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency that often disrupt traders in the search for profit.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

As far as I'm concerned, I keep my investments in the long run, because I'm sure enough that everything will start to grow again.
The future can not be stopped.
However, I keep an "open" sum with which I enjoy buying, selling, and - when I have time - doing scalping.
But it is difficult to predict anything, so sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but in the end it does not deserve

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
automaticmoney

Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

day trading in the bullish market is profitable at the same time day trading at a bear market need lot of patience and timing and trading skills and market analysis so overall trading is skill full job nt for every one
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

I believe that with a market that is volatile and unpredictable as it is today, trading day is the best choice. But to be successful you need to have a lot of skills, you have to analyze technical accuracy, combine analysis of market information and from there to plan the transaction. When trading, you must always observe the bitcoin price to be able to handle the bitcoin price adjustment.
Katfilka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

I believe day trading needs both luck as well skills to make good earning. There are people who invested their hard earnings into low valued altcoins and profited big in a short time.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Everywhere there is a bit of "luck") But in my opinion, long-term trading requires a deeper analysis and, therefore, abilities. And short-term trading requires experience rather than abilities, since profound analysis requires a lot of time) Roll Eyes
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Day trade is both lucky and yet the same time skill oriented luck should favour at the same time we should skill to analysis and take a decision in trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: