Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I think that a mix of both, you can not have always the same luck so sometimes your skills are more than needed, but sometimes you are only going to create trades and they will be fullfiled because of pure luck, it happens sometimes.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

Day trading is not luck and not experience, but rather a competent calculation based on statistics. Having a clear trading strategy, you can always be in the black.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
Day trade is not just luck, it is more skills. There are many day traders who are earning big amount of money because they know when is the right time to enter and exit in the cryptocurrency trading.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
Day trading is a skill, I am one of the day traders who can earn 1%-10% daily. The reason why I can easily grow my investment is because I have enough knowledge to perform cryptocurrency trading well.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

trading has a great risk especially if you, do daily trading, it takes knowledge and good skills to be able to get profit every day and I think luck also affects because luck will make you get a lot of profit

ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Trading experience is very important for any kind of trader. without training experience, you can't make a good result about your trading. If you like to start day trading so you must need a knowledge or you must have some skill about cryptocurrency trading otherwise you can't day trading. Day trading is very profitable but if you want to start day trading you must analyze the coin market. You need to write down which coin move very fast when you select some coin for trading then you start your day trading, hope you can't lose your money.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

I would say a bit of both. Although skill, in terms of preparation, knowledge and experience, plays a bigger part in how trades would unfold. It won't hurt to have a bit of luck as well. I say that because I think that anything that is imbued or blessed with luck. There are times that even though everything would go down south, but with some twist of fate would become something good, and that's how luck works. However, it's not also a good thing if you would just try to wing everything without some sort of a calculated move that is part of your act as to why you went for that move. I think that's just too risky.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

I think it needs both. We need skills and the ability to do trading through our own wisdom and knowledge to make things right and appropriate. We also need luck because sometimes no matter how hard we try, if it's not our day, we still end up with nothing so I think both skill and luck is a good combination for day trading.

MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

if we do day trading and can get a big profit it means your skills are good plus more if you are lucky you will be more satisfied.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

Day trading is a skill, I am one of the day traders who can earn 1%-10% daily. The reason why I can easily grow my investment is because I have enough knowledge to perform cryptocurrency trading well.
This is good because we need to have good skills, it has more potential if we got both the skills and the luck. using our skills and knowledge we can make our profit more than double, it saves our money and it helps us to develop our trading skills a bit more, we should learn more and more because as much as we learn about trading the more we get profit.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Daily trading I think skill is more necessary. Follow me in the actual day to day trading that you have lost, because the market is constantly falling and you do not have the opportunity to sell the penny and make a profit from the price difference.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Firstly in cryptocurrency trading is more risky, you should always know this and act accordingly. I do not think this is a skill. In your day trading, the only thing you can do is scalping, which is not a skill either. Of course, if you can do the analysis right, it's your skill.
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Skill will be necessary while luck is the bonus one. In day trading the profit we intend to reach must be low and we keep repeating it from time to time. Skill to manage our balance and skill to make buy and sell orders wisely will be important.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

I myself tend to try to hold an asset for a long period when investing because when I insist on continuing to trade every day it is likely that panic is hard to avoid with the increasing number of bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency that often disrupt traders in the search for profit.

Everything depends not only on your experience and skills. The person must be lucky. Only in this case such a business like a day trading will bring him money.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Nope. Its not luck. It is purely based upon your skill. Your friend might be got luckily. But not every time. Dont go with his decision. This might be very risky. Only experienced people can do day trading with applying some strategy. So better learn about trading then start to do that. Blindly dont go with others opinion.
SleepMachine

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I think that luck is very nesessary for investors. Besides knowledge and skills, there are still many factors which you cant predict. Luck will help you get.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

I am following a lot of traders and seems like they dont always get right
Economy of words right! What I think is that there is not intervention of luck in the trading. Luck is just the coincidence of the right decision and the right time. It is a very rare thing. Profit in daily trading is all about the skills and the way you trade. There might be times you would earn good percent of profit.

At times you would prefer not to trade at all because of the low gains. It is more like a market game with one player the trader and the other the nature.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

I think that luck is very nesessary for investors. Besides knowledge and skills, there are still many factors which you cant predict. Luck will help you get.
Luck is involve there no doubt but it is also necessary that you may have some good experience and trading skill is also too much necessary for day trading, day trading require a quick decision take having strong well power, lazy people may not be succeeded in day trading. Those people who have a decision power to take a quick decision about his trading.
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

There are different strategies for both of them same as the profit. I am unable to tell you what to choose it is more about what you choose to be. Do you want to spend a few hours everyday for trading and are you willing to follow a sleeping program. it becomes a little different because bitcoin is still a small market and it is subjected to some unexpected fluctuations. so it is something like 90% skill and 5% luck and maybe 5% timing.
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

trading inside a quick time has need extra talent not like buying and selling for long time. Its greater prsctice to do earlier than it be best in day buying and selling. customers may first to revel in to be failed in exchange however this is a superb assist to examine which the best manner to be extra appropriate. enough ability to expect whether the fashion goes up of down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: