Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
longrhm96

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

yes i can say that daily exchange is luck than been revel in in sometime. additionally, the your are watching he threaded of marketplace you may get the profitable exchange that day. but, in buying and selling talent isn't always the crucial component.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I'm sure that it is really about luck. Just look - someones losses become someones gains, and vice versa. That's just about it.
I am confident that people should both have luck and a great skills in trading to earn a good amount of money in day trading, and in trading world many people can became very profitable and can became successful if they were lucky to find a promising coin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

For me, day trade is luckier thing that useful and helpful to every investor in this kind of business and industry
because it gives opportunity to everyone to earn a good amount of profit.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

For me, day trade is luckier thing that useful and helpful to every investor in this kind of business and industry
because it gives opportunity to everyone to earn a good amount of profit.

I’d say that successful day trading is a combination of luck, skills, ability to analyse market and choose right strategy, and at least basic knowledge, of course. Just luck is not enough to trade and make profit.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
In the Markets, luck and skill are difficult to untangle. A lot of price action is often noise leading to semi random returns over a lot of time frames, Our win rate with any investing strategy will never be 100% so we have to contend with the frustrations of putting on positions and frequently losing money. Even the best traders will experienced draw downs But that should not determined us from the pursuit of genuine skill and mastery.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Follow me if you succeed in trading that day as luck comes to you, skill is not decisive in the short term.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Day trading is a skill, is it not the luck that you are thinking. You can't earn money from day trading if you are not skillful person. Most of the day traders have good technical skills and it is the reason why they can easily grow their investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

I think if you decide to trade by day then your skill requires high, and I think if you rely on luck you will fail. That is why many people are afraid of trading day by day.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Day trading is a skill, is it not the luck that you are thinking. You can't earn money from day trading if you are not skillful person. Most of the day traders have good technical skills and it is the reason why they can easily grow their investment.

Of course it's a skill. Without experience and knowledge you cant do anything. Day trading is a stressful job if you don't know what you're doing.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

Day trading is a skill, there are more people who are lazy to study the market growth and statistics of a coin before investing and that is one of the reason why they fail in trading.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Just stick with the hodl in my opinion. Day trading can take a lot of time of your life, and as you have written, you do not have it...

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

I'm sure that it is really about luck. Just look - someones losses become someones gains, and vice versa. That's just about it.
I am confident that people should both have luck and a great skills in trading to earn a good amount of money in day trading, and in trading world many people can became very profitable and can became successful if they were lucky to find a promising coin.
Right we need to have both because using only the single way of earning it will be hard because as we know it that day trading is the mixture of luck and skills, if you have a lot of skills but you are not lucky to find the good coin it will be in vain so it is good to use both, I wish you good luck and try to use your skills and your knowledge while choosing a coin for trading.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

In my own opinion, it was not lucky but it can be your skill, studying the market's movements and reading different news will make you create better decisions.

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Maybe a little bit both. Normaly you would have 50% to pick the right direction, but with proper knowledge, and skills, you may can increse it to 70 Smiley

jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

it appears like day by day exchanging requires a decent ability to have the capacity to see the ideal time to purchase and offer coins and more ought to have the mastery to control your understanding on the grounds that without expertise is hard to make a benefit.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

I do not think that it all is about "luck" it is more than knowledge more than anything, if you do not know how to trade, then how do you expect to make money? it makes no sense after all. Trading is only good for a few, and for the rest, i doubt it.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

I do not think that it all is about "luck" it is more than knowledge more than anything, if you do not know how to trade, then how do you expect to make money? it makes no sense after all. Trading is only good for a few, and for the rest, i doubt it.

yes it does require some skill and knowledge because like what you said earlier , you cannot possibly trade and earn an income if you do not know how to do it  but we should always keep in mind that trading or investing  in cryptos will also require some luck because the price is verry unpredictable .

not only on cryptos but also onto some other form of investments that uses a fiat or local money , we also need a luck in order to earn a profit because there are a lot of factors that can affect the price of our investments .
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

Like in forex usually it is a skill that helps you to earn money on a daily basis. In crypto currency i gues if you will start to analyze market, news, projects and etc you would be able to catch up with market and make gains everyday, but still as for me daily traiding depends a lot on a luck, rather than skill.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

I think that in order to be able to successfully trade you need to have a lot of skill, ability to analyze and synthesize accurate information, and you also need to have decisive spirit and mind to be able to lose. Be profitable and trades successfully. You can not rely on luck because you can see that the market is bearish in the long run and bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply and altcoin pull down further.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

You have to have both things. Without skill, you can't go for a long time in day trading. And without good luck, you never can make profits from anything. The first thing, we don't know about our luck, that's why we are to focus on the skill and experience. Day trading is a really profitable way but you have to look carefully at the market chart, trending chart, any upcoming good news or bad and other information like this. Hope you get your answer. Good Luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: