Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

Actually between lucky and skill is a combination that can generate many advantages in Cryptocurrency.
It is impossible to rely on your luck to benefit a lot from the Cryptocurrency business.
All must be lived with the skills as well because it's a supporting element to have a good strategy in running Cryptocurrency business.
Yeah it should be combined, to produce a greater chance of profit because you can not just rely on luck alone. trading takes more
than that, let alone day trading,thats would need a great strategy and skill, and of course with a little luck would be better..
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

I think day trading requires adaptive skills very quickly. Luckily, it is not necessary if you are too familiar with unexpected fluctuations along with fast pace. Of course, this type of transaction may bring in low profits, but after a period of 1 month, 2 months you have a lot of small profits plus it.
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Day trading is more risky and it is possible to earn more and lose everything much faster. Scalping during the day requires a lot of time and good trading skills.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

I think that the day trading is a both a lucky thing and a skill. you should do what you can do, it is about trading according to the expert advice and following the basics. to my mind, this is possible to get profit
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

I think that the day trading is a both a lucky thing and a skill. you should do what you can do, it is about trading according to the expert advice and following the basics. to my mind, this is possible to get profit
The fact is that with daily trading you control the market and you practically have the opportunity to react to any situation happening with the crypto currency market. At the same time, investment is deprived of such opportunities, since you have made an investment for a long time and are waiting for the final result.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

You can determine this by yourself by picking up a random pair and just trade without analysing the market or doing any mental work . Repeat with three more pairs, if you succeed  upto 50% on the trades then it is likely luck.

I personally don't think it's  luck.  Technical and fundamental analysis work despite what some say.
And yes, long-term is OK too.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

I'm not sure about each variant, sometimes it is really about the luck, sometimes it is about knowledge and experience, very difficult to choose one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
I believe that in order to be successful in trading you need a lot of skill, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the current has continued. down to $ 7,800 and altcoin prices are falling very deep.

Therefore, with a market that is so volatile in order to be able to trade successfully, you need to analyze the technique accurately and always have a specific trading plan to be successful in trading.
First of all eveybody need a system for trading. Daily, weekly or all the other possibilities requires a system, a logic to do that. It is not an emotional thing or a feeling..

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

Day trading is all about following each and every bit of news and deducing how the news will affect the cryptocurrency market and the coins you have invested in, this has nothing in relation with the lucky person, it's all about analysis and a lot of time and energy dedicated to the efforts

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

It's rear to many crypto users that have good profit in day trading it's a both luck and skill. Because not all having skill like others day trade is needed a great strategy to make a good profit and bonus the luck if you get a good profit.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

I dont think that it works with luck, it involves a lot of stuff and it does not mean that you are goign to be rich in a few days because you are doing day trading, it also depends on the way that you analyse the market and how do you like to make trades.

I believe that to became profitable in day trading, all the traders should have a good skills doing trading and off course all the traders should know how to anlyze what is the good coin in day trade and  to became more successful in day trading we should also be lucky.

WaxMillion

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

Day trading consists of thing things, Market making/Chart analysis/ or simply buying the low end and selling at the high end. All are based on skill to a degree and your portfolio size and its ability to drive the market to a certain direction. The less you have the more chance based it is since you are going with the flow.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

I think trading today is a lucky thing.
because altcoin prices are also growing well everyday, so we can easily get a lot of good profits in the future,
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:14:40 AM

Of course, daily trading requires skill first. Without the skill, you can not calculate the basic things: the entry and exit point, and this is the most important in daily trading, to choose the right entry and exit point. Without the skills it will be impossible to correctly assess the situation on the market, and this can lead to the fact that you will enter the position on the bad news and the price of the coin will start to fall precipitously.
Luck is great, but skill will always be the most important.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

I think day trade or long term trade both need good knowledge and skills so we will be able to get profit, but we also have to know that luck also becomes very meaningful for our trading
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

I think all the trades are strong skill and information, the luck is just a distraction you do not have to hang a profit from luck. skilled in trading do not rely on luck because the key to successful trading is caused by ability.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

It's actually a combination of skill and luck by reading the patern and giving an expert opinion via TA, and a combination of some luck. You can get money out of that. But we need to be reminded that day trade is harder than just trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

Holding and playing are both profitable but what i see on most traders is that, they use to read different speculations and watch news for youtube in order to make better decisions and avoid losing  investments in the market.

money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I do not think that . To say good luck, I think buying and keeping is more fortunate. To trade day and get profit then you need to know many analytical and investing skills.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

I believe that in order to be successful in trading you need a lot of skills and experience in this market to successfully trade, you can not rely on luck to make money. You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices have been continuously adjusted and increased over time but prices of altcoin are still decreasing. Therefore, you must be careful with all your transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: