Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

You need to know something about trading if you want to start with it. Will you gain knowledge from youtube channels or on some other way it's up to you. Then you start to trade and you add experience to your knowledge and you have real skills. Maybe you could earn more by trading than by just holding. Who knows. Put bigger amount on hold and try to trade with smaller just to see how it looks like.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
I believe that in order to successfully trade you need both skill and sewing. The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly, so I believe that this time you can continue to buy and invest in bitcoin. In order to be successful you need accurate technical analysis, combined with market information to provide the perfect trading plan. If you are lucky you will be able to earn a lot of profits.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
I think that in order to be able to trade successfully you need to have very good analytical skills and experience to be able to trade successfully. You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and prices of altcoin are falling very deep. Therefore, I believe you should be very careful about all your trading decisions.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

Its pure luck in my opinion. Considering the state of the market, its hard for these daytraders to achieve their quota or any profit at all. It's hard to monitor a lot of coins at the same time so they need to stick on very volatile coins and they need to fast but because it's a bear market, they must be doing short term trades for now.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

I believe the day you need a lot of skill, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting recently and the price of altcoin is constantly falling. So I think that at this point if you trade without a plan and rely solely on luck then I believe you will certainly fail and damage very heavily because there is no control. So to be able to successfully trade you need to analyze accurately, combine market information to have a detailed plan, so you can successfully transact.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

I bet day trading is a skill. You might get lucky sometimes but in general is your skill that makes you profit more. Day trading is not an easy thing. Initially, you must know and learn the price movement of the coins you are going to invest to able to realize when to buy and sell those coins. And keep track on the news that might affect crypto prices to avoid or minimize losses if possible.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

Don't consider it as lucky because there are many skilled people who have much knowledge about the trading. Of course, there are many people who don't have the knowledge and finding their luck through trading. Sometimes even experience will fail to make money but surely they will cover the losses by start trading into other coins.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Its pure luck in my opinion. Considering the state of the market, its hard for these daytraders to achieve their quota or any profit at all. It's hard to monitor a lot of coins at the same time so they need to stick on very volatile coins and they need to fast but because it's a bear market, they must be doing short term trades for now.
Since market is very volatile and unpredictable, I believe that there is a small percentage of luck in day trading. However, I still stick to the idea that hardwork, skill, and knowledge are the important factors in managing risks, losses, and price fluctuation. At the same time, every experience of failure and success help us to be more strategic and learn how to play the game wisely.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

I think that day trading is a compilation from 30% of luck and 70% of skill and experience because if you will be relying on that it is called gambling and not a trading process, and another thing about it.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

I think that day trading is a compilation from 30% of luck and 70% of skill and experience because if you will be relying on that it is called gambling and not a trading process, and another thing about it.
The fact is that anyway a trader should possess not only experience and luck, but also the availability of certain knowledge in order to have good results of his work. but nevertheless, daily trade brings much more profit than trading for a long time. It should be remembered that you have to spend a lot of free time.
christysmile

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Of course, daily trading requires skill first. Without the skill, you can not calculate the basic things: the entry and exit point, and this is the most important in daily trading, to choose the right entry and exit point. Without the skills it will be impossible to correctly assess the situation on the market, and this can lead to the fact that you will enter the position on the bad news and the price of the coin will start to fall precipitously.
Luck is great, but skill will always be the most important.

Yes, the skill is also the patience to hold on when you know you're right but it just isn't moving that way. And the humbleness to admit your wrong and get out before it all caves in on you.

The degree of luck involved can be on your side. By controlling your risk properly, you can make sure that you are not putting too much money down on something. Then you can make sure that the potential win would bring you much more than the potential loss. So you can continue making losses, but they aren't losses that will kill you.
Harith65

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

day trading is depend on you. when we are going to trade we have to observe the market well. we cant say it is only lucky thing. but there is some amount of luck. but skill also a most important thing because when we are trading we have to identify where we invest and how much we invest. we can observe news of that coins. road maps of the projects as well as future predictions. by today there are thousand of facilities to observe those. if we trade with those knowledge definitely day trading will be a skill thing if not it will depend on luck.   

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

Crypto currency market is very unpredictable. Therefore, when trading in this market can be successful, and maybe not.
But this is a market. There are simple people here who think the same in the same situations. By studying technical analysis, candlestick analysis and indicators, we can know the mood of the market and what most of its participants will do in the future.
Also we can study all information about coins, conduct a fundamental analysis.
Do not count on luck, it's for weaklings. Strong people rely only on themselves and their skills and abilities. And this is right, it brings success!
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

it is a skill, because there can be no fire if no one turns it on. luck only once but if day trade must be someone who has enough ability to manage market develop every day

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

it is a skill, because there can be no fire if no one turns it on. luck only once but if day trade must be someone who has enough ability to manage market develop every day
I belive that to became profitable or successful here trading world the best thing we should have is a great skill on trading because we all know that ay trading is really a hard job so if we have a good skill on trading for sure we can able to make a good profit.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

Both. If you are a good trader you can make a profit every day. Especially the first two or three trade you can win even if the market is so bad. Skill always need to take a trade for open. Without skill can you predict if the opened position can go wrong direction or right direction? About luck sure we can agree with this. Without luck, nothing can be done. So best of luck.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Especially the first two or three trade you can win even if the market is so bad. Skill always need to take a trade for open. There are simple people here who think the same in the same situations.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Maybe a little bit both. Normaly you would have 50% to pick the right direction, but with proper knowledge, and skills, you may can increse it to 70 Smiley

I can only agree with you here. If the guy really knows he is a lucky man, and when he has skills, why cannot he try to deal with the day trading and earn more?
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Day trading can be profitable if we have good trading plan and how to manage the risk. Dont trade when bad condition of market And avoid trade when tired and so we can more focus on trading activity. In my opinion day trading  will be profitable if we can control emotion and always trade according to trading plan.

Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

It's a bit of both for sure. You need to have whole lot of patience and nerves of steal. It's not a game for everybody but once you get used to it it makes a lot of fun as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: