Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

it mainly depends on what you are trading!.From my opinion the biggest part of day trade is about skill. You have to know which coins to choose and the right time to trade them. Of course luck is also a big part of day trading but you cannot make profit forever just with luck and eventually you will start losing money if you are fixed only on being lucky.
Holding and trading are different. There are different strategies for both of them same as the profit. I am unable to tell you what to choose it is more about what you choose to be.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

Luck still exists, in addition to the knowledge that we really have to be able to make a profit in order to get maximum results. experience is also important when we want to trade in order to convince our decisions
Both skill and luck have their own importance, I do not think that we can ignore any of them. Although luck is an important factor of our life but it is also a fact that in trading we need to have good experience and skill which are in fact increasing the chances of making money in trading.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

sometime technical chart analysis has no meaning, nothing impossible in this market, 1 bad news can make several billion $ can vaporizing in few minute.
CharlieAdoring

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

We all know that the best way to earn the money using crypto-currencies is to collect as many coins as we can when its value is low and cashing them out when the value increases (hopefully). The best time to collect the crypto coins is at the very beginning stage of that project. Not just through air drops but in few other ways.
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Luck is important and everyone really needs it. If you are confident with your fluency analysis, luck may only be a fraction. If you rely solely on luck, you will probably lose a lot of money.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

I believe it is a skill that was able to learned for a long time. Adding experience and knowledge will make you successful in day trading. Luck is for those who doesnt research and just select a random coin to trade.

yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
I would agree with you then there is some kind of lock partly in day trading with cryptocurrency but mostly it consists from your professional skills trading, without any skill and knowledge you will become a gambler.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

Will,the decision is depends on you of which you want to choose,if you stick  with holding  or playing day trade, because this two have an positive and negative impacts as being parts of your investment,and  you needs to  weighing this two of which you thinks is more safe and gain a good profit of your investment,if you choose hold then go on,and if you choose day trade  then prove it.while in other hands day trade is base upon in the skill of a person and follow the basic analysis system.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

it's more skill who when the odds not with you, you set a stoplost. For a newbie, it's better to try it yourself and suit your own style, either day trading or just hodling.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

dat trading is not accepted me i loss all my money day trading be carefull
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

To day trading was successful you need to have certain skills and extensive trading experience. Luck is the smallest factor that affects the outcome of day trading.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Transactions are including lucky and skill, if you are lucky but not analyzed, you will fail and opposite, if you have analysis, but not lucky, that day must be an unfortunate day.

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

Every investor wants to make his/her fortune in stock markets. But, your dream will only come true depending on your own skills as well as luck. Your luck can help you to beat others in stock markets particularly for short term. However, in long term scenario, your skills will always outpace your luck depended performance.

Generally, roulette wheels & lotteries are known to sit on the luck side while swim & crew races are on the skill side. However, stock investment is known to reside in between the two extremes i.e. skill & luck. And, you can’t separate your skills from luck. You need to adopt a perfect balance between the them.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

Transactions are including lucky and skill, if you are lucky but not analyzed, you will fail and opposite, if you have analysis, but not lucky, that day must be an unfortunate day.
Above all you must be skilled person to do trading. Day trade requires a lot of time in trading skills and analyzation to win your day trade. Without knowledge you will not gains anything profit from day trade.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

I believe that to be able to trade on success is very difficult, requires you to have a lot of skills. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to successfully trade. You must analyze technical accuracy, always monitor bitcoin prices when dealing and combine with market psychology to be able to make the most accurate decisions.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

Personally, i think day trading is more of 50% skills and 50% luck. You can be as skillful in trading as you can be but if you do not have good luck by your side each day, trust me you will lose alot of money everyday. So, this is what i do often.., I pray for good luck. Hence, if i sense a bad omen on a particular day, that day will be announced no trading day. then my money will be save.. however, if i become stubborn and refuse to listen, then woe onto me.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

Luck won't sustain you and earn you steady profits.
There are strategies of getting returns from any business venture.
You have to understand the market, equip yourself with knowledge, be able to adapt to market changes
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

To be a day trader is a skill and has packed of knowledge. We can't earn in day trading specially if market is bleeding. But if we have knowledge in psychology and chart analysis, we can convert or go with the flow in the market. I want also to be a day trader someday so that I can experience more the scenario in trading.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Day trading is the best and safest choice at the moment but you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and volatility is very strong, so to be able to successfully trade very difficult. You need to have good experience, accurate analysis and have a clear transaction plan, ready to cut losses as needed to avoid big losses.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:18:19 AM

I might say both, let's say you have enough skills to do a good trading yet the assets you're focusing into opposed in your expectations and anticipation you're still unlucky at the moment. While those less skilled day traders can make profit as well, when their assets unexpectedly not opposed on their decisions based on the flactuations in the markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: