Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for a crypto beginner?  (Read 704 times)
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

my advice to beginner crypto. they should reproduce reading either in social media or books and magazines that describe (cryiptocurrency). and lastly they have to ask a lot of senior bitcoiners .By melagukan it they the newbie will quickly gain insight and knowledge about the world cryiptocurrency .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
esprit man

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

I just got $250 in BTC for a bug bounty. What should I do with it? Hold, or invest elsewhere?
I already bought 8 ETH a few weeks ago.

In need of advice. Don't really know how to get into crypo, but I definitely want to. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Edit: Also, can somebody enlighten me as to what /r/BTC and /r/Bitcoin disagree on? I've looked at both sides, but I honestly still don't know what both sides are.

You a good time to invest in have. Bitcoin of price high to be. You 8  ETH purchased. Now, the price of a lot less. You that hold that can. I hope you from double the amount of benefit will be.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:11:52 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:25:22 PM by Sab11

250$ worth of bitcoin is a good profit for bigginer, for me better to hold it than to invest it because now a days many investment scam spread outhere, why did you buy 8 eth thats a huge amount of money what if you lose it because your lack enough of knowlegde in crypto, Since you are a bigginer better just to read alot here in btctalk to make you familiazire in cryptocurrency.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

As you are beginner I would not suggest to get into trading as trading can be done only if you have idea about trading for that you need to study the crypto market always keep a close watch at the markets and stay updated with the latest news on crypt o currency which will give you ideas on how to start of with trading better option to new users is to invest your money on bitcoins or altcoins as when the price increases you will be able to get good gains from your investment, normally investors look for the prices to go down to invest in crypto currency network and wait for the prices to go up and when the prices increases they sell them to earn profits from their initial investment.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

Advice for newbies,they should be very careful with there 2fa key,private key, ask certain questions about how to play safe in the crypto world.. 
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

investing will be better than holding just make sure you research the background of the ico you want to invest in very well before making initial investments. As for the ethereum bought its good you should hold on and possibly get more
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 07:30:38 PM by dynospytan

I just got $250 in BTC for a bug bounty. What should I do with it? Hold, or invest elsewhere?

In need of advice. Don't really know how to get into crypo, but I definitely want to. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Edit: Also, can somebody enlighten me as to what /r/BTC and /r/Bitcoin disagree on? I've looked at both sides, but I honestly still don't know what both sides are.

Since you are still starting in digital cryto, I advise you to gather some research about on how trading works. I would suggest that invest all your bitcoin in altcoins because in altcoins there's a high chance of huge profit rather than bitcoin. But make sure that if you get into trading world you must know how it works because if not, it might lead you into loss profit so be careful always. Always remember this, don't enter a war if you don't have enough bullet to fight. Same as in digital crypto. Knowledge is the key. Smiley
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

I would advise you to invest part of the amount in altcoyins from the top 100 market cap.
Only not in one but in pieces 10.

manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Good that you know about bounty stuffs. Look at very good projects or ICO projects that are strongly both as a team and product. You could also go for ICO bounty campaign for a very good project or otherwise invest in investment grade projects that have high stake for the future. For this, you have to conduct your DYOR and there are independent write ups. I usually follow Coin Gecko, Diddy Carter and Crush Crypto.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I think you should know about what Cryptocurrency is for you to understand and Trading cryptocurrency is one form of exchange that promises satisfying results in financial terms but also has the potential to fall and we ourselves have to be more careful and get to know when to buy and sell Wink
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

* Do Your Homework - First and foremost, investors just getting started with Bitcoin need to do their homework.

* Proceed With Caution - Risk is inherent to investment, and investors should keep in mind that digital currency is
 in a very early stage of development when compared to similar asset markets like the stock or bond markets.

* Diversify Effectively - Over the last several years, Bitcoin has produced some very impressive gains,
 and media outlets have developed a steady stream of stories about "Bitcoin millionaires."

* Keep Your Coins In Wallets - While exchanges are a great place to purchase digital currencies, they may not be the best place to hold such assets.

* Prepare For Volatility - The digital currency markets are notoriously volatile, and there are several strategies that investors can use to manage the inevitable price fluctuations.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

If you are planning to invest, look for coins with very low valuation but with a good team and project, last year there was Dent which gave me a good profit and recently Pundi X, i entered when the price of the coins was around 10 satoshi and those two projects have given me a good profit, look for good projects like those and follow the team news, you can make your investment grow.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

Cool, since that is your first earning, i would rather u spend it to have a nice time to have a feel of how real crypto is. It would help motivate and stir up your zeal for the industry all round and u stand to benefit much more as a result...just my thought
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

As a beginner before you get involved go for knowledge and understand what you want to invest in but holding your bitcoin will be wise so be patient.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

you can choose different paths, from holding your money in bitcoin and selling them when you go up, invest in alt that have the potential to go up and / or make daily trading and raise your investment to the day, although the latter requires experience and knowledge because the risk of losing your money is high
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

You can well do hodl of the btc value you have with it and also keep hodling the ethereum too. I will also suggest you do some findings on some already existing projects which is now appreciating
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

If you are planning to invest, look for coins with very low valuation but with a good team and project, last year there was Dent which gave me a good profit and recently Pundi X, i entered when the price of the coins was around 10 satoshi and those two projects have given me a good profit, look for good projects like those and follow the team news, you can make your investment grow.
Compared to Bitcoin altcoins are the best for making a good profit, a newbie can't find where to invest so you can try to understand how to identify the good coin in this market. we have many altcoins which are having high potential and low cost buy those coins and wait for some time if you pick good coin then surely you will make a nice profit.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Cool, since that is your first earning, i would rather u spend it to have a nice time to have a feel of how real crypto is. It would help motivate and stir up your zeal for the industry all round and u stand to benefit much more as a result...just my thought
Learn the basics of trading and cryptocurrency before entering this market. When you start your business, use a small amount of money to get to know the market well. Once you've captured it, invest more. Invest in the knowledge you gain from this market.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

My advice is crypto beginner are to know about crypto,learn about crypto,must have patience.also must know trading.invest is a key of gain benefit.properly know about cryptocurrency market then invest is a wise idea.I think bitcoin is better in cryptocurrency.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

keep learning about Crytocurrency, and that you can get from this forum. read more post here. this will greatly help you in learning the knowledge of Cryptocurrency world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: