Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1046 times)
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:06:42 PM by xPotato_02

R-Bit (RBIT)
Get Passive Income through our Arbitrage Profits!

Update 04.25.2018: Profit sharing is successful! Everyone got 0.00405161 ETH (approx US$ 2.50) per 1,000 RBIT!

R-Bit gives users access to a fully operational service that gives users variety in the way they trade and less risk when trading cryptocurrencies on exchanges. R-Bit’s service to its token holders is based on arbitrage. So, what does this mean? The definition of Arbitrage is: the simultaneous buying and selling of currency in different markets to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset. R-Bit is simultaneously buying and selling bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in different markets to take advantage of the differing prices for the same assets.

Consistent Profits
How easy is it to make profits with R-Bit? Simply hold the RBIT token in your wallet. To this day R-Bit’s algorithm is bringing in returns averaging 20.5% per month. These returns were achieved consistently over 15 weeks of live testing. 100% of all profits will be distributed among RBIT Token holders each month.

Risk Management
The cryptocurrency market is notoriously risky. R-Bit minimizes that risk. All trades are executed within seconds and do not depend on market direction. Previous and current market data are used in conjunction with the algorithm to increase the likelihood that every trade has a positive outcome

R-Bit Potential
R-Bit’s platform is built to accommodate growth and based on the way the cryptocurrency market is currently growing the RBIT token could potentially be traded for much more than $0.15 USD per token. R-Bit has already arranged for the RBIT Token to be traded on multiple exchanges immediately after the token sale but once traded the R-Bit platform will continue to grow and will hopefully give all future cryptocurrency enthusiasts access to the service

R-Bit’s Arbitrage Algorithm was developed to profit in any market condition. R-Bit’s team describes the algorithm as a bridge. A bridge connects two land masses and if the bridge were to break then no one would be able to travel back and forth. The R-Bit algorithm can be looked at in the same way. It connects exchanges to where profits can be made by buying on the exchange with the lower price and selling on the exchange with the higher price.

R-Bit is taking off and we want you to be a part of this amazing project while you have the chance. With 2 weeks finished in R-Bit's pre-sale and still 2 weeks remaining before the ICO sale starts R-Bit has already raised over $600,000 USD. Become a part of R-Bit today and benefit tremendously.

We are active on discord. Talk to us, ask questions, and we'll be happy to help! https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

PASSIVE INCOME. Do you want it? Then all you have to do is buy RBIT Tokens and let the team distribute the arbitrage profits monthly directly to your MEW/Metamask wallet in ETH!
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Advantages of R-Bit coin with other coin-coin?
because at this saa project like this already a lot
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

Advantages of R-Bit coin with other coin-coin?
because at this saa project like this already a lot
Consistent and Sure monthly profits, in addition to the token's increase in price!
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

if i right understand, open money for this token.
and other people use this money on arbitrage.
and how this token will raise? and what time period when i can sell this token?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

if i right understand, open money for this token.
and other people use this money on arbitrage.
and how this token will raise? and what time period when i can sell this token?
Whatever profit was produced through the team's arbitrage platform, 100% will be distributed to the token holders depending on the number of RBIT you hold! Token price will raise as we go along and spread the word for this awesome project; who doesn't want passive income?? Grin

Exchanges will be available after the ICO period
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!! PROFIT SHARE ALERT!!! TOMORROW EVERYONE THAT HAS RBIT TOKENS IN THEIR POSSESSION WILL RECEIVE A BIG WOPPING 5% IN PROFIT SHARES!!!!
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Are the profits paid in rbit tokens or how? Wont it just dilute the value of the token?

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Are the profits paid in rbit tokens or how? Wont it just dilute the value of the token?
It is paid in ETH directly to your wallet. The site contains week 1 profit report, and today another profit will be distributed.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Also, unsold tokens will be burned to keep the value of the purchased tokens. Regardless of the market condition, you get profits Wink
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

If you want to know more about RBIT Token, reach out to us on discord https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Update from the marketing director

@everyone I apologize for the delay but the profit shares will be going out on next Tuesday now. We are having a slight delay with the shares because the building our office is located in is closed on the weekends including friday. DO NOT WORRY THOUGH! YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PROFIT SHARES ON TUESDAY
@everyone we are so so sorry about this delay. We promise that waiting until tuesday will be worth the wait
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

what are the differences and advantages of R-Bit with others? because this kind of project, not the first time appearing on the ICO market
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

what are the differences and advantages of R-Bit with others? because this kind of project, not the first time appearing on the ICO market
Personally, I haven't heard of other projects who share their arbitrage profits to token holders.. The main advantage here is you get passive income regardless of the market condition.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Update from damoneyman @everyone we are sorry for the delay but so everyone knows this is our first full scale profit share.. the profit shares during the ICO are also being used as test shares and this is to make sure our system operates correctly. Once the soft cap is reached RBITs software will automatically send out all of the profit shares with out any of us having to do anything. Please be patient it will be worth the wait
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

You have it written. "Consistent profit
How easy is it to make a profit with R-Bit? Just keep the RBIT marker in your purse. To this day, the R-Bit algorithm yields an average yield of 20.5% per month. These results were achieved consistently over 15 weeks of real-time testing. 100% of all profits will be distributed among the owners of RBIT tokens every month. "This is very impressive, but how did you make this calculation?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Am I right to assume that to be eligible for your profit sharing, which is around 20,5% monthly, I will need to put my funds into your token and hold them in my wallet? And, can I withdraw at anytime or do you apply a certain locking mechanism?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Am I right to assume that to be eligible for your profit sharing, which is around 20,5% monthly, I will need to put my funds into your token and hold them in my wallet? And, can I withdraw at anytime or do you apply a certain locking mechanism?
You can withdraw anytime, but you will only receive the profits when you hold the RBIT tokens in your ETH Wallet.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:32:15 PM by xPotato_02

You have it written. "Consistent profit
How easy is it to make a profit with R-Bit? Just keep the RBIT marker in your purse. To this day, the R-Bit algorithm yields an average yield of 20.5% per month. These results were achieved consistently over 15 weeks of real-time testing. 100% of all profits will be distributed among the owners of RBIT tokens every month. "This is very impressive, but how did you make this calculation?
Hi there! You can see the profit reports in our website rbittoken.io
We also share the profit shares report in discord so I encourage you to join us there.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

You can withdraw anytime, but you will only receive the profits when you hold the RBIT tokens in your ETH Wallet.

The next question. Are you going to place tokens on what exchanges? Is there an agreement?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: