Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1046 times)
DSTio

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

nice project !!! keep the work up !!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .
Hi, the algorithm is being patented, but I would like to see that in action as well if the team permits.. I will raise this request, or you could request for it as well through our discord. There is a dedicated channel for questions for the team: https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Here's the response from our Marketing director: "That page that he said he found was a page that was going to be used by us in the website but wasnt used. I guess the developer never took it down and left it, I will get him to remove it"

Well can you explain me this to ?

Event: Team Formation/ Idea Formation
In the last quarter of 2016 the founders of what is now R-Bit had begun developing an idea of how to take advantage of the difference in price of bitcoin on different exchanges.
Date: Quarter 4, 2016

So when they change there idea about making "Home trading platform" to go on "Arbitrage Market"

Domain Name: RBITTOKEN.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000074430892-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: www.name.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-23T04:39:38Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Name.com LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Since Website have one month of existence ...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .

Well is a basic in Ponzi Scheme, early comer have to get some money or no one will come at all ... But you get less less them what you have invest ...

20% month in arbitrary ? What a joke ... Is simple, they send you back money you have given ... In 2/3 month everyone has vanish.

Early comer will only have 40% of loose, the last one will hit 100% of loose

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Well is a basic in Ponzi Scheme, early comer have to get some money or no one will come at all ... But you get less less them what you have invest ...

20% month in arbitrary ? What a joke ... Is simple, they send you back money you have given ... In 2/3 month everyone has vanish.

I've told you you can earn tokens from bounties without purchasing, or purchase a small amount. All you're saying are accusations without basis. We'll see Grin
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

I like the fact that you guys distributing profits while still in the pre-ico phase . I think that the Arbitrage market is not real profitable anymore but looking at the weekly report will make me rethink that . I like the details in the report you guys provided , but can we get a video for the R-Bit algorithm interface while in work ! It will not give out anything about your  algorithm  and at the same time will confirm it is really working .

I've told you you can earn tokens from bounties without purchasing, or purchase a small amount. All you're saying are accusations without basis. We'll see Grin

Once again you give answer only on what you want ... So what about ?

So when they change there idea about making "Home trading platform" to go on "Arbitrage Market"

Domain Name: RBITTOKEN.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000074430892-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: www.name.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-23T04:39:38Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-06T01:14:34Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Name.com LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Since Website have one month of existence ...

You speak about this bounty page ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3261202.0 is unreachable ...

So you give some little portion of free token, share cents of interest every 2 week and pretend cause of this you are legit ?

You pay them with investors money that all.

You already leverage money from investors ONCE AGAIN is like a PONZI SCHEME, you take money to A to give to B, etc ....

All you're saving is wind ...

Even your new account is here to do Bounty and you don't even representative color of project you support.

SINCE IS MAIN ANN not a TRANSLATED ONE.

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:19:30 PM by xPotato_02

In the meantime, you can refer to this link and learn how the algorithm works. There are also some screenshots: https://rbittoken.io/uncategorized/how-the-algorithm-works/
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:18:52 PM by xPotato_02

Good news, the team confirmed a video is already in the works. I will post it in this thread as soon as it is available! Grin
RBITtoken

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:59:48 AM

I don't want to be intrusive but you look like a scam ...

Image reverse give nothing about your "team" have to add i found this amazing page hosted on your site web.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

Setup thing for another future scam  ??
These type kinds of the project are undoubtedly a scam. Why would they share and monetize their arbitrage algorithms if it making them a profit and easy money.

I totally agree with you Smiley I just posted to prevent other people to fall in

This project is a SCAM .... Just dont put a penny on it ... This presuming "Paid return" is only a ponzi scheme. They gonna disappear with all money soon or later.

I don't want to be intrusive but you look like a scam ...

Image reverse give nothing about your "team" have to add i found this amazing page hosted on your site web.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

Setup thing for another future scam  ??
These type kinds of the project are undoubtedly a scam. Why would they share and monetize their arbitrage algorithms if it making them a profit and easy money.
Then prove that it is a scam instead of just saying "this is a scam"

Well at first no one of your team have linkedin / Twitter ... You just dont have any existence in web ...

You come with puppet account to spam my argument ...

And you don't answer at all ...

WTF is this https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/     

Another future scam ?

First of all I would like to know what makes this a scam? Please tell me because I work for RBIT and I would like YOU someone who has never even talked to us to show me that the project I am heavily a part of is a scam. Also what do we not answer? Please tell me that also. We answer every person that asks us a question and we get back to them with in a 48 hour period max always. If you want to keep saying this is a scam that is totally fine with me but I can prove to you that it is not a scam. Also just because our founders do not have linked in profiles does not make this a scam. Maybe they chose not to have social media just like many people do. Also we come from puppet account? Well guess what when you begin an ICO and a platform you have to make new accounts for bitcoin talk, social media, ETC... This is not a valid argument whatsoever and if you would like to speak with the founders I am sure that they would be happy to chat with you. Also https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform is a link to a page on our website that was never put into use so we did not attach any link to it. The developer forgot to take that page down but after seeing that you find this to be a valid reason for our project to be classified as a scam we have taken that page down. Absolutely rediculous
RBITtoken

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.

If that so, that the profit are gained from arbitrary through token holders fund, wouldn't it be unfair if someone who hold for entire month, from which his fund is being utilized more, compared to those who bought just one day before the snapshot?
There are advantages and disadvantages to both points.
1. Those who just hold won't need to do anything VS looking out for snapshot dates and purchase before it
2. Holders purchased the tokens at a low price VS those wanting to hold tokens only at the day of snapshot risks buying the tokens at a higher price

Given that the revenue shall be shared monthly, and that the last snapshot and distribution is yesterday (or at the end of the month, one may say), it'll be quite safe to guess that the snapshot should happen at the final week of each month, thus, allowing people to play safe by buying near that week. Unless the snapshot is random and not exactly every month, let's say it can happen in two weeks? One? Three?
During this sale period, the profit share will be biweekly. After that it's monthly. Regarding the snapshot, I don't have the exact details for that. I will let you know as soon as I get hold of that information.

SO to answer his question above about it being unfair if the between the person that held and the person that bought.. At that point it does not matter to us what you do with your tokens because when RBIT tokens are traded publicly on exchanges we no longer know who holds the tokens.. Token holders will at that point be represented by their ETH address so it is totally up to the RBIT token holders to decide on when to sell there tokens. Maybe it is more worth selling them then holding on to them.. Who knows. What ever the token holder decides is what he or she can do
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

Perhaps this project is sought by the businessmen and investors with some benefits that will be obtained later.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:18:09 PM by xPotato_02

Perhaps this project is sought by the businessmen and investors with some benefits that will be obtained later.
You are right this is long term since you get lifetime profits! You can even quit your job if you invest enough  Grin
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Just a reminder, presale price of $0.05 ends in April 29. Also use the code 83622 to get 50% more tokens on your purchase!
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

First of all I would like to know what makes this a scam? Please tell me because I work for RBIT and I would like YOU someone who has never even talked to us to show me that the project I am heavily a part of is a scam. Also what do we not answer? Please tell me that also. We answer every person that asks us a question and we get back to them with in a 48 hour period max always. If you want to keep saying this is a scam that is totally fine with me but I can prove to you that it is not a scam. Also just because our founders do not have linked in profiles does not make this a scam. Maybe they chose not to have social media just like many people do. Also we come from puppet account? Well guess what when you begin an ICO and a platform you have to make new accounts for bitcoin talk, social media, ETC... This is not a valid argument whatsoever and if you would like to speak with the founders I am sure that they would be happy to chat with you. Also https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform is a link to a page on our website that was never put into use so we did not attach any link to it. The developer forgot to take that page down but after seeing that you find this to be a valid reason for our project to be classified as a scam we have taken that page down. Absolutely rediculous

Your answer give no info at all...

You tell me this page was created for some purpose not made and left forget ... Well that the point !

Your website have 1 month of life, your project pretend to have 1 years and half ... 

When you decided to make a trading platform in the process ? And finish to release a trading bot ? I don't see that on your roadmap ...

So you'r roadmap tell to us, 1.5 years of background dev and you don't have any working video, only 3 screenshot and some calculation data ?

I already checked content, i asking people if i feel project entertaining, you'r feel like so in first approach but a little deep research and you looking like a big SCAM setup.

But in same way, you have take time to make a USELESS web page with any relation about your actual project ... But a page looking like a total other setup for claiming to be another project ICO. As i say i saved HTML for your web site as proof if needed.

I missing something ? I don't speak about social media, i tell to you. This "TEAM" don't exist on web except for your project oO

So you have make a big speak without any substance inside ... Agree is absolutely ridiculous.

Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

A good project, and a good support team. I do not think this is a scam
Egretia
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

To even complicate matters of "when to buy and hold to be eligible for profit sharing", your team publicly just giving us the dates for the next four snapshots. Will it be like this for every time? During the coming weeks, you'll publish another list of dates? I find it hard to motivate people to invest and keep holding for the entire duration if they know what date they could buy and will still get profit
But who would sell the tokens days before the profit sharing?? Maybe there are some, but I could only imagine they would sell at ridiculous prices

A fair point well made, that people will predictably has a tendency to hold nearing a snapshot, which resulting a demand on buy order. I must say the argument make sense, although one or two might argue back that the predicted outcome will heavily dependent on project performance and token price nearing the event of snapshot. Just like your representative said, it is very possible that the price is worth more to be sold than to be held, and from this theory, there is a chance that the price increment will tempt an event of panic sell due to people wanting to sell at the current highest.

Nevertheless, I think it is safe to conclude that the decision of holding or buying will be dependent to the current price and performance. Going forward from this, team's performance, and especially as you on a heated debate of scam and not scam, it will be quite fair for people to start thinking and associating your project with ponzi scheme, as you "ask" people to buy your service with a promise of some return bi-weekly (and later on, monthly), which potentially will be very profiting for early investors, but will probably, gradually as the project proceeding, mimicking ponzi pyramid.

Thus, what I'd like to know more, is why should people believe in you? What things could help them sure that your project is not another ponzi? What could ensure them that once you gain interests and people start holding your token (simply put, you gain a lot of their money) you'll keep doing arbitrary and not running away with their funds? This is an open question, I give you chance to explain and readers to understand.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

Your answer give no info at all...

You tell me this page was created for some purpose not made and left forget ... Well that the point !

Your website have 1 month of life, your project pretend to have 1 years and half ...  

When you decided to make a trading platform in the process ? And finish to release a trading bot ? I don't see that on your roadmap ...

So you'r roadmap tell to us, 1.5 years of background dev and you don't have any working video, only 3 screenshot and some calculation data ?

I already checked content, i asking people if i feel project entertaining, you'r feel like so in first approach but a little deep research and you looking like a big SCAM setup.

But in same way, you have take time to make a USELESS web page with any relation about your actual project ... But a page looking like a total other setup for claiming to be another project ICO. As i say i saved HTML for your web site as proof if needed.

I missing something ? I don't speak about social media, i tell to you. This "TEAM" don't exist on web except for your project oO

So you have make a big speak without any substance inside ... Agree is absolutely ridiculous.

The page has literally nothing on it, it would take a good programmar less than half a minute to make it..... also they were working on the code and testing of it, if they had a website it would have no purpose, the tokens werent even created then, they were focused on creating a good product than quickly making a product, also they probably have some form of media but they dont want to disclose it because annoying people like you who accuse everything of scam might spam them

Well it seems you used a service from https://envato.com/ to make your website, so i am not a programmer but it seems your crew don't have real programmer either right ?

Event: Algorithm Testing
R-Bit had now successfully completed creating an algorithm. Testing began and after 500 successful trades statistics were created with profits ranging from 20% - 40% based on the amount of capital used for each trade.

Date: Quarter 4 of 2017

It seems testing phase is done ... Where we can see report of all this period of testing from you ?

I can understand a website can't be beautiful or well made every time, i speak about a web page concerning another project on your main web site, with basic shape, looking like a new fresh page for another scam project ICO claiming oO

Nothing to be afraid about disclosing some media if media is good and nothing to hide ....

Once again you make a big talk about nothing and your answer is short in essence ...

As basic we can only see our project as scam, is on your duty to prove you are not. Cause is to much to be right oO

xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities! If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the world
Join us on discord, bounty tasks are being posted there periodically. We can also help answer your questions if you have some Grin
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: