Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: help with stalking and harassment  (Read 2297 times)
DrahogErusiel (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:42:51 AM

this is the end of year 2. i have been compassionate im a cold hearted prick...

...Sounds like that's what got him into this predicament in the first place.

And it seems like this post was just created to incite her, if he believes she still reads this forum. The information he's asking for can be obtained from the local police or a simple google search.

There's a reason why truly crazy stalker stories make the news, because it's not as common as you think. I know this is a pretty male-centric forum but I just have to say it's MORE common for a guy who can't deal with emotional volatility from a woman to slap the "crazy" label on her. More than likely this guy did something to her to make her react this way. He may have even made death threats himself...

also after reviewing your post, i can see you're all about talking about your female status. makes sense, why you would say this. I was once told that every time a male and woman have sex, its a form of rape. does that extreme also fit your ideas?

"All about talking about your female status."

Well, one of my posts was on a poll asking the gender of the members of this forum. Last I checked only 8 identified as female and over 70 are male. I've only mentioned my status because there are so few of us on here, and I just happened to see these threads, all of them gender/sex themed, and I chose to respond. You're choosing to make a dumb assumption that I'm some feminazi because I mentioned I'm a girl? Oh, and because I pointed out something that several other (I'm assuming male) posters mentioned that you may have a more active role in your "stalker" situation than you're admitting?

But apparently I think all sex is rape and I think women are weak because I'm arguing for the woman in your situation. Right.  

sucks when people just assume huh.

No. There's a such thing as an educated guess. You can use pure logic or empirical knowledge. I used both to assume that you may have antagonized that girl to respond the way she did. We only have your side of the story.

But it DOES suck when people make STUPID assumptions based on a few posts where I just identified myself as a woman and I made an argument you're not a fan of, and I wasn't the only one who did.

im glad you have cleared that all up, thank you.

You're very welcome. Good luck with your "stalker."

no problem next time you need to be told "you're right" im here for you.

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:55:53 AM

letting someone know you're a girl around these parts.. is like being a wall street banker in a poor neighborhood. you gonna get mobbed by bros wearing fedoras with a cigar in their mouths  Cheesy
DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:56:59 AM

letting someone know you're a girl around these parts.. is like being a wall street banker in a poor neighborhood. you gonna get mobbed!

its stupid that this thread became so much about gender. im to dense to have seen this coming

missworld

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:58:54 AM

letting someone know you're a girl around these parts.. is like being a wall street banker in a poor neighborhood. you gonna get mobbed by bros wearing fedoras with a cigar in their mouths  Cheesy

Haha! So far that hasn't happened, thank god.
missworld

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:40:29 AM

And it seems like this post was just created to incite her, if he believes she still reads this forum. The information he's asking for can be obtained from the local police or a simple google search.

There's a reason why truly crazy stalker stories make the news, because it's not as common as you think. I know this is a pretty male-centric forum but I just have to say it's MORE common for a guy who can't deal with emotional volatility from a woman to slap the "crazy" label on her. More than likely this guy did something to her to make her react this way. He may have even made death threats himself...

also after reviewing your post, i can see you're all about talking about your female status. makes sense, why you would say this. I was once told that every time a male and woman have sex, its a form of rape. does that extreme also fit your ideas?

Well, one of my posts was on a poll asking the gender of the members of this forum. Last I checked only 8 identified as female and over 70 are male. I've only mentioned my status because there are so few of us on here, and I just happened to see these threads, all of them gender/sex themed, and I chose to respond. You're choosing to make a dumb assumption that I'm some feminazi because I mentioned I'm a girl? Oh, and because I pointed out something that several other (I'm assuming male) posters mentioned that you may have a more active role in your "stalker" situation than you're admitting?

But apparently I think all sex is rape and I think women are weak because I'm arguing for the woman in your situation. Right.  

No. There's a such thing as an educated guess. You can use pure logic or empirical knowledge. I used both to assume that you may have antagonized that girl to respond the way she did. We only have your side of the story.

But it DOES suck when people make STUPID assumptions based on a few posts where I just identified myself as a woman and I made an argument you're not a fan of, and I wasn't the only one who did.

Thanks, but I don't need you to do anything for me bb.  Wink
DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:47:14 AM

besides let you have the last word.. its yours

missworld

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:02:20 AM

besides let you have the last word.. its yours

DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:07:46 AM

Earlier the same day...

poor jeff

Sythyn

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:29:58 PM

does anyone have any remedies to a stalker? this has been going on for almost 2 years and now its come to the point where i get "im going to kill you" txt over and over again from various numbers. obviously its her.

and yes this is the person who has been harassing me on the forum

i have blocked all number as they come in.
called the police they have called her to tell her to stop (this has happened tonight)
any other tricks to block contact with set IP address? shes already blocked from the forum but still reads it. she will see this.

sad soul she is. here is my statement about her

Monica started her account here JUST to harass me. she has been blocked by paypal and i think her bank for continually doing things like sending me thousands of dollars, coming down from the DRUGS her quack doctor gives her. then, claiming that her account was hacked and the charges are false. all the money has been returned to her. I made no claims that the money was mine. Monica is seriously ill. we have only met a few times years ago and form there the stalking and harassment from her has never stopped. only thing i did was not want a relationship with her and this is her way of making sure we have one, no matter what.

Is the stalker pretty?
aunaturale

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:03:38 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:10:01 PM by aunaturale

does anyone have any remedies to a stalker? this has been going on for almost 2 years and now its come to the point where i get "im going to kill you" txt over and over again from various numbers. obviously its her.

and yes this is the person who has been harassing me on the forum

i have blocked all number as they come in.
called the police they have called her to tell her to stop (this has happened tonight)
any other tricks to block contact with set IP address? shes already blocked from the forum but still reads it. she will see this.

sad soul she is. here is my statement about her

Monica started her account here JUST to harass me. she has been blocked by paypal and i think her bank for continually doing things like sending me thousands of dollars, coming down from the DRUGS her quack doctor gives her. then, claiming that her account was hacked and the charges are false. all the money has been returned to her. I made no claims that the money was mine. Monica is seriously ill. we have only met a few times years ago and form there the stalking and harassment from her has never stopped. only thing i did was not want a relationship with her and this is her way of making sure we have one, no matter what.

-DrahogErusiel

*Cracks knuckles. This is pretty long so here's the tl;dr version: This dude is lying about everything. He sucks. I am not crazy.

Hi everyone. I'm Monica, the so-called "stalker." I found that this individual has been posting lies about me online and I would have left it alone if he hadn't mentioned my name. He also gave my phone number to several users who have contacted me. I'm here to set the record straight.

I met this individual over a year ago and we dated for several months. He decided he wasn't interested in me anymore and while I was upset, I was willing to to part amicably as long as the belongings I left at his house were returned to me which included several DVDs that belonged to a friend of mine, and jewelry as well. He refused to return these items, so I threatened legal action.

I called him several times and left several text messages because I thought he was going to keep these items and run off. He flipped the script, said I was harassing him and started labeling me a "stalker," a defense mechanism used by people who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions, usually men playing on the stereotype that women are unstable, and instead it just muzzles the recipient of such a label.

Despite this incident, this individual apologized for his actions and continued dating me for several months. At this point he started asking to borrow money from me which he specifically said he would pay back. Over the course of about 3-4 months I "lent" this individual over $1,000. He fed me a sob story that he was getting evicted and he owed some drug dealers money and they were threatening him. I gave him the money but with the expectation that he would pay me back at his earliest convenience. He never did.

This is what led to a big blow up after I confronted him about this and he basically told me to, "Come get it from Cook County hospital you bitch cuz I don't have it. Poor people don't hold on to money." I was livid, to say the least. But, honestly, I felt bad for the guy. He *claimed* he had DVT and chronic back pain. Speaking of which, I had a legal prescription for pain medication that I brought over to his house. I did not offer him any; he would steal pills from me when I wasn't looking or when I was asleep. I am not a drug addict. He is the one who took pain medication recreationally.

We had another falling out after he told me he was sleeping with random women without protection. I got tested for everything in the book and I'm happy to say I was negative. This was the final straw for me. Up until this point, I'd given him a large chunk of my earnings including money I was saving to launch an artist editorial blog, I was paying for his meals, I helped pay his rent, and I even bought booze and other "recreationals" for him. He nicknamed me his sugar momma because, well, that's exactly what I was, and it felt shitty. A word of advice: Don't date when your self-esteem is in the gutter. You'll end up with a guy like him.

Fast-forward to 2013, I was still demanding that he pay me back the money I lent him. He turned around and started calling them "gifts" and that if I took him to court he'll just lie and say that I just gave him the money and he never agreed to pay me back. It was a verbal contract so it would never hold up in court. I trusted his word, but I discovered that his word didn't really mean squat.

As far as the phone calls and text messages, you bet your ass I harassed him. Not only did this guy take my money but he became verbally abusive. He threatened to kill me. He threatened to kill my family. He called me a fat nigger. He said he hopes someone rapes and kills me. He said he hoped I got lynched. He threw every racial and sexist epithet he could think of because he knew it would hurt me, and it did. I would try to respond to him with equally biting insults, but none of them could cut as deep as what he said about me. I felt horrible about myself. I really wanted to die.

Summer of 2013, he leaves for Ecuador. I figured I could take this opportunity to make a fresh start. I had no intention of contacting him ever again. I deleted his number, his email, and any traces of him from my social media. Then, a few weeks later, he emails me asking how I'm doing. I knew I shouldn't have responded, but...

Throughout the course of that summer, over three months, we exchanged hundreds of emails. He told me he was really struggling in Ecuador and he didn't have food or a place to stay. I'm a very, very forgiving person. I really liked this person at one point, so I decided to send him more money. Foolish, I know, but I wasn't using my head. He got about $300 dollars out of me. He promised me once he got back to Chicago he would visit me and we would have a fresh start. He said he loved me and he wanted to try dating again and he even sent me sexually suggestive emails. These were all lies. He put on a front to get more money out of me.

He dropped off the face of the earth. I searched his name in google and found that he was selling all of the gifts that I bought for him on this forum, and here I am.

Also, a sidenote: I sent this person money via Paypal, about $3,000. This was a mistake (lapse in judgement). I asked him nicely to return the money. I mean, it's three grand. He refused, so I got the money back from Paypal's claims division. Paypal found in my favor because at the end of the day, it's my word against his and it's MY MONEY. He threatened to keep the money and block my number. Less than 24 hours after the money was posted to his account, it was sent back to mine and his account fell negative. Guess who started getting harassing phone calls, text messages, death threats, etc? Basically he transferred the money from Paypal into his regular account and didn't want to return it. He even threatened to sue me for the money, MY OWN MONEY! I bet his Paypal is "fixed" now.

Finally, I don't want a relationship with this dude. He has cost me my money, my health, my mental well-being, and he completely destroyed my self-esteem. Knowing this man has been the absolute worst experience I've ever had in my life, but I'm pretty young so I know it gets worse. At least this has me prepared for those worse circumstances. He's almost 30 years old and this is his game: He finds insecure women with financial security, bleeds them dry, and then labels them "crazy" when they confront him. He told me about women who were "stalking" him when we first met. I guess he said it to make himself look desirable, but in reality these women were probably scammed by him too.

And for the record, I am not mentally ill. I have a job, I pay rent, and I have a circle of friends and family who love me and care about me very much. They know my side of the ordeal, the TRUE side of the ordeal, and they hate this individual almost as much as I do, possibly more. But, one thing I've learned from this is to not stoop to a bottom-feeder's level because people won't be able to tell the difference.

With that, I'm done. This poor excuse for a man doesn't have to worry about me anymore because I have way too much going for me to waste it on some man-child. I don't need revenge because more than likely, if this is how he deals with people, eventually he'll get what's coming to him. Karma is bitch. He can keep that money because I know I'll make back what I lost and then some. Truthfully, he was intimidated by me. He secretly has a very low view of African-Americans because he was raised in a household where racist ideals were ingrained in him, so he expected me to not be very educated. He is borderline illiterate and can barely write complete sentences as evidenced by his posts on here. I'm well spoken, college educated, and I come from a good family. I think he thought that I thought I was better than him, but I didn't. I see everyone as equals. He's the closeted elitist trying to compensate for his shortcomings.

And not to toot my own horn but I'd like to think I'm at least a 7 in the looks department, Sythyn. Smiley

EDIT: He had someone pose as a police officer to call my phone. This amazing actor left no contact information, no badge number, and he didn't even leave his name. Pretty sure impersonating a police officer is illegal. Sigh. If you're going to be a criminal, don't be a dumb criminal.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

There's always two sides to every Story
aunaturale

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:55:37 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:17:58 PM by aunaturale

Every woman I ever met turned out to be a liar so I'm calling bullshit on all of this. Please explain how one accidentally sends $3k to someone via PayPal? I sure as hell have never made that mistake before. I don't think you can be college educated and be capable of making that kind of mistake, lets not forget that the timing is uncanny - you sent it shortly after he moved to Ecuador.

However If this is true then Drahog please teach me your ways! I'm in the wrong business!!

Oh my God. You're a fucking idiot. Hey, you two should definitely team up. It'd be an abusive asshole and a poorly-endowed man who obviously hates women being idiots together! Pure comedy!

Clearly you're a very butthurt man who's been broken hearted by women in the past, and I'm very sorry. But, that doesn't excuse your terrible reading comprehension skills.

I never said I sent the money after he left for Ecuador, I sent it several months before. Also, when I said it was a mistake I didn't mean that I fell on the keyboard and he ended up with $3,000. It was a lapse in judgement you moron.

I don't even know why I entertained your reply. You're flagged as a scammer and you clearly hate women. Sad. Sad

aunaturale

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:01:44 PM

I just checked and PayPal makes you confirm the person you are sending to twice and the amount once, so there is no way I believe that was a mistake.

Who hurt you Aaron? Tell me who that she-devil is. I'll beat her up for you. Smiley

You really went through all that trouble to look that up? Jesus. Go on pornhub, smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out you misogynistic pig.
aunaturale

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:14:08 PM

Oh my God. You're a fucking idiot. Hey, you two should definitely team up. It'd be an abusive asshole and a poorly-endowed man who obviously hates women being idiots together! Pure comedy!

Clearly you're a very butthurt man who's been broken hearted by women in the past, and I'm very sorry. But, that doesn't excuse your terrible reading comprehension skills.

I never said I sent the money after he left for Ecuador, I sent it several months before. Also, when I said it was a mistake I didn't mean that I fell on the keyboard and he ended up with $3,000. It was a lapse in judgement you moron.

I don't even know why I entertained your reply. You're flagged as a scammer and you clearly hate women. Sad. Sad

Who hurt you Aaron? Tell me who that she-devil is. I'll beat her up for you. Smiley

You really went through all that trouble to look that up? Jesus. Go on pornhub, smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out you misogynistic pig.

LOL!

This is BitcoinTalk. We discuss a pseudo-anonymous crypto-currency behind pseudo-anonymous nicknames here on this forum full of pseudo-scammers. Anybody here who claims to have lost their virginity is lying. I can't help but wonder if this is some elaborate scheme by Drahog to make it appear that he is not a kissless virgin.

I prefer trannyhub to pornhub myself and a needle to a bowl. I'm also too lazy to 'urbandictionary' that fancy slang word 'misogynistic' you african americans use so I didn't understand that part.

Also having a scammer tag on this forum just means that you're a good libertarian.

HAHAHAHAHA

I like this forum more and more every time I visit.
aunaturale

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

I'm no longer responding to this topic. It seems most of you are good, intelligent people and I'd appreciate it if I can be left alone and please don't take anything the original poster says about me seriously. He's just really upset he wasn't able to get the $3,000. :-/ Peace.
missworld

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:51:27 PM

I've been chatting with Drahog and he's very sweet and he's going through a lot right now. I want to believe him that what you're saying isn't true (especially the racial stuff) because he has been extremely nice to me. I know I was skeptical of him at first but, I've gotten to know him more.

Whatever the truth is I hope you guys can find peace with this.
aunaturale

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:07:47 AM

I've been chatting with Drahog and he's very sweet and he's going through a lot right now. I want to believe him that what you're saying isn't true (especially the racial stuff) because he has been extremely nice to me. I know I was skeptical of him at first but, I've gotten to know him more.

Whatever the truth is I hope you guys can find peace with this.

I said I wouldn't reply but...

My side of the story IS the truth, and I have found peace. I don't know what this individual is going through right now and I don't give a flying fuck. I've told him that my mother is seriously ill and the money he refused to pay back would go to her and her treatment but he had no sympathy. He is the true definition of a sociopath.

If he treats you well, great. I'm sure he treats the people he loves and cares about (and who have disposable income) very well. That just didn't happen in my case. We're two different people, and I can't speak to the kind of person you are but clearly you two are more compatible so mazel tov.

I will say this; I read some of your posts and you come across very intelligent, very confident, and you're young. I'm sure I'm older than you so I'm just going to tell you from experience: Don't trust a man who will let you carry him financially. They are scum and they'll usually throw out the "equality" card to excuse this. Please. It's a ploy. I see you're a feminist and all but hear me out. I can understand when a man is going through a rough period and I think women should have the choice to foot the bill if they want to. However, if it becomes a regular routine, he's mooching off of you. If he's always asking you for gifts, he's a loser. Same with a woman who's only interested in what's in a man's pockets. I believe people should go into relationships being self-sufficient and whatever you decide to exchange is up to you. Just use your best judgement and know when someone's just draining your income.

If you want to talk this person, more power to you. My advice: Don't give him a dime of your money because he will keep taking and taking. Don't sleep with him, either. I don't know if he sent you photos but he's filthy. Finally, if I were you, I would run. Run as fast as you can. This guy will drag you down, trust me. There are a lot of guys out there like him who prey on smart, nice women like yourself and take full advantage of them. Don't let him do that to you. In fact, just don't date anyone you've met off the internet. You can do sooooooo much better than a guy who makes shitty noise music no one listens to, who would marry a destitute woman from a 3rd world country to cash in on her artwork and gain sympathy to fill his pockets with bitcoins, who only dates women much younger than him because he assumes they're dumber and easier to manipulate, who is clearly a racist shithead, who fancies himself a bootleg Casanova and has risky sex with random women he met online, and is 30 and balding. Get yourself a nice guy with a real job and a full head of hair, sweetheart.

I'll admit, I went crazy. A guy lies about his feelings for you, takes your money, and destroys your self-esteem you'd go crazy too. I blew up that fucker's phone and email. I have no remorse, just like he doesn't for making my life miserable. To hell with him. Please, just delete his number. You'll regret it if you don't.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

I guess in this situation maybe you should call her up and fix a meeting and then call the cops as well and let her tackle with the cops then !!! and yeah if she a physco then stay aware  !!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: