Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of checking charts  (Read 616 times)
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

People have entrenched opinion that bitcoin have always grow but actually it is impossible and it is absolute absurd because every asset fluctuates depending on a current situation, supply and demand. Just right now bitcoin is in consolidation phase collecting liquidity for the next upward trend which, I hope, we will see quite soon
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

How do you guys keep up with the charts?
 Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?
Don't focus in a chart everyday because it will make stress because of what you see in the market.  Yes everyday the market price is changing but it will not rise in one night it takes time so don't frustrate your self to keep your eye on the charts.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

Why would you keep checking the charts all the time if this makes you tired and nervous? When something doesn't benefit you in any way and only drains your energy you should stop doing it and focus on something more productive. It's that simple.
If you don't believe in BTC and are afraid that it will go to 0 nullifying your investment, sell it! Why would you stand behind something that you don't trust? Why would you risk your money and health? Either gain confidence and hold it, or get rid of it!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

I'm as tired with charts as you are. But recently I began thinking about using trading bots. I don't really know its effectiveness but I'll definitely try it out. You can do so too.
However I'll still keep up with the charts once in a while so things won't spiral out of control.

siagh357

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

That is the disadvantage of day trading. Keeping watch of your chart action can drain all your energy. You can substitute some of your time reading chart to reading news, so you can make a good analysis to your trades
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

The first thing I do every morning is for check how the prices are going. There is no need to be disappointed if chart is going down. As a holder, you should set a target price and time frame you wish to hold your tokens and when that time is not due, you should continue holding. The good time will come for you to smile.
I find that trading day takes a lot of time for investors to watch the market move without a proper investment strategy so many investors will spend the whole day tracking the chart. . How to set an alarm when the coin reaches the goal set for your trade is great and I think many other investors should learn.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

Don't look the chart every time, that will make you haven't timed to rest for daily activities. Just patient and let's work to waiting for this until end of this year. Use an app that makes you easy to check it like blockfolio or tab trader.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?
I think that in order to be able to communicate and trade publicly, you need to follow the chart regularly to find the point in the order and combine with the market information to be able to clearly articulate that and target the target. . The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so you need to have the exact determination before the transaction.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

If you persist in your chart activities, you will soon get use to it and it will become pleasure rather than work.  Holding Bitcoin long term has proven to be a solid plan for future profit!

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

If you want to hold coins,make sure you buy some or continue to buy some without selling it for the right period of time about a month or year. Holding is ofcourse profitable too. If youre tired of seeing the charts and just rely on the time frame, you can do it on long term. You can check the charts seasonally or monthly just to trace and see your investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Grapik monitoring is a tiring and time-consuming thing. it also causes the loss of time for other activities. and this makes me think when holding long term, it gets better in terms of time and profit.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

When you watched the charts and you are confusing on what to do, you make no decision based on the chart you are seeing, it would be better to stick with the long term trading. Hold and make a target. Don't sell if the target not yet reached!

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

Grapik monitoring is a tiring and time-consuming thing. it also causes the loss of time for other activities. and this makes me think when holding long term, it gets better in terms of time and profit.
there would be a different situation in the crypto currency market, then users would not often visit the growth and fall graphs of the crypto currency. It seems to me that what situation will last for a long time and everyone will control the market, so as not to miss a good chance.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

Of course it is. In fact I would dare say that it's the best approach to profiting from cryptocurrencies if you don't really know how to trade. Not all coins will work of course, and I would stick to only the well known projects, that do look like they have a chance to survive long term (like bitcoin and ethereum). As you get away from top5 or top10 coins, things get even more dangerous, but even after this last market correction, most people should still be in good profit.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

You must have patience in trading.It's quite enough to check bitcoin price twice or thrice in a day.If you keeps on checked in single day.Totally you will get depressed.When the price is seems to reduce,wait till the price reaches low dip and buy some bitcoin.I use to check bitcoin price thrice in a day .
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

You don't literally need to sleep in the charts. Just make sure you have a tangible amount of some potential  cons and hold on to them.
This time now is very bad, if you keep checking charts every minute you might end up in  panic and sell off at a loss.
Best to check the charts less frequently on a daily basis.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

if you trade on a daily basis, monitoring the charts is necessary at all times, so that the coins you trade can be profitable and avoid losses. but if you are tired of monitoring market price movements, you can opt for long-term trading and choose the type of coin that has the potential to survive for long periods of time
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Then just stick to buy a trading bot and you will be fine during the next few months, only that it is always on losses, including those expensive bots of the entire cryptosphere (if you know about which one am i talking about)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

If you're tired checking the chart then you should buy alt coin that has a potential in long term,  'cause i know you're talking about bitcoin chart. Lol  actually the market nowadays is very volatile and unpredictable which you will become hasty especially doing short term , so must buy coin that has a tends in long term to prevent checking the charts time on time.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

If you hold a quality coin it is certainly the right thing, if not then it's the opposite. If you want to do daytrading so as not boring. Then do it in your spare time. Don't make your balance in coins if you're busy. Keep the dollar value you can buy whenever there is a potential coin. Hope you understand what i mean.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: