Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1244 times)
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Last autumn it was the best way to join airdrops:)Had experience in EXRN,eBTC,ELTCOIN etc.
But now a lot of airdrops`ll never enter exchanges,there are too much non-future projects which offer airdrop.
So check only perspective projects and carefully choose bounty campaigns
skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

It is necessary to participate unequivocally. The most unpredictable token can go to the moon, and then you'll regret that did not participate
mohitgiri1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

Some airdrop are worth thousands of dollar like ont , ont gives 1000 coin as a Airdrop and ont launched with 11 dollar peak value , so follow good projects and do good airdrops Smiley
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Depends only to the airdrop you were joining cause many airdrops now are spreading just to fool somebody,mostly theybare fond just to hurt someone's feelings.,so we must select and do some research also for you not to be scammed.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 07:22:48 AM by Fedor07

Depends of what airdrop you want to join , there are thousands of airdrop in the world and a lot of them are not giving you a lot of coins and if they do , that coins its not worth so much . I have joined a few months ago at one airdrop and i made 1500 of iost   , the price of iost was 0,050$   at the start of ico and in just a few weeks the price had grew  up to 0,13 $  . And yes , my answear is yes , it is worth to join airdop becouse you never know whats gonna happen with that ico , maybe its gonna grow up to a dollar or maybe to 100$ , you never know. You need to join airdrop as many as you can and you will make over 100$ in a few months or weeks . Thats what i do , i made a lot of profit from airdrops in this year . Like i sad , there are so many airdrops , a lot of them are having succes , if you join just one of them you can make  a lot of profit my friend.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

for me to join aidrop is just a waste of time, maybe it's better for you to vote with some more useful and more profitable campaigns. maybe i have tried, but the results I got are less than satisfactory.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

I think the era of airdrops has gone. Or maybe it was only the first wave of profitable airdrops, but I believe in the first point of view(it is over).
Airdrops were very hyped because it was free marketing for projects, simple actions to gain reward in crypto - what can be better. But some time passed and now airdrops don't send coins, or even turns out scam that just promote groups.
Bounty is better way to be rewarded. You do the job and get paid. But compare to usual job you receive reward not in fiat. It is good because it is impossible when fiat in your wallet get increased by itself. In crypto it can.
But same way it is not better because it can decrease same way. But if you remember what you did to receive these tokens - you understand that this is ok. If you are not so lazy of course Cheesy

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
zelenberg

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

I think the era of airdrops has gone. Or maybe it was only the first wave of profitable airdrops, but I believe in the first point of view(it is over).
Airdrops were very hyped because it was free marketing for projects, simple actions to gain reward in crypto - what can be better. But some time passed and now airdrops don't send coins, or even turns out scam that just promote groups.
Bounty is better way to be rewarded. You do the job and get paid. But compare to usual job you receive reward not in fiat. It is good because it is impossible when fiat in your wallet get increased by itself. In crypto it can.
But same way it is not better because it can decrease same way. But if you remember what you did to receive these tokens - you understand that this is ok. If you are not so lazy of course Cheesy

Most of Airdrops now can bring you 1-10$, so it doesn't worth it. But you can apply for all whitelists and pass KYC for very promissing projects with huge hype. Sometimes they deny ICO and make Airdrop instead of it. And they can send you good amount of tokens. Like Ontology for example.

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Participating in the airdrop campaigns requires little effort but also the reward, when you receive, in most cases is modest. I also add the fact that there are many airdrops that do not pay anything, so I think only participate in airdrop campaigns of quality platforms or with known bounty managers. Much better, if you have some time available, participate in the bounty campaigns
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

right now participate on airdrop we can say that not worth it, if you have bitcointalk account with high rank, you can try to participate on signature campaign thats good if compare to participate on airdrop, because right now airdrop just make you wasting your time
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Sometimes but it depends on the project ,which is if the project is successful or the team behind is trustworthy,  'cause honestly most airdrop nowadays turn to shit after the deadline , lol so it depends actually and indeed no one can determine which is good and fake.  
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

than you follow the airdrop I suggest you follow the bounty
the results are clear and large enough to balance with the work we do
you can follow the bounty of social media and articles if you like to write
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

it is very difficult to find a lucrative campaign
it takes a lot of time to find and fill out the form
and a very small percentage of profits
my thoughts, it's a waste of time.
it is better to participate in the bounty and signature, more chances of making a profit and promising coins
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

For my personal experience airdrops are just wasting time. In the past I joined several aidrops, most did not pay me, from the few who paid me I received only a few tokens of little value. My advice, if a person wants to earn tokens, is to participate in the bounty campaigns
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Some airdrops are good, but most of them are worth very little (a few $), and quite a few never even reach market.

One thing to be wary of is those that want personal information. Some say they are complying with KYC, which might genuinely be the case, but I don't think it is sensible to give personal details, passport info etc just in the hope of getting a few $ worth of tokens. It is way too much of a risk.
Also be wary of those scams that ask for your private key. Never ever give away your private key.

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

At some point in time it worth to me, but now I'm more into bounty. Because there, scam happens much rarely in compare to airdrops. But some people make good money off it.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Each bounty program provides for airdrop. Anyone can follow it (airdrop), so there is no doubt to follow airdrop or bounty program. The benefits to be gained through airdrop are smaller than the bounty campaign. So I suggest to you to join bounty program.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

In my own insight joining airdrop is worth joining because it is an easy money. You will just fill up forms and wait for a week you already receive a token but some airdrop is not good. I think if you want to earn you will join bounties at the same time you will join airdrop as well. Make airdrop as a sideline and bounties as your job.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

I don't think that it is worth joining airdrops, as most of them are a scam. I have participated a lot before, but most of them have turned out to be fake. So, these days I don't join any airdrops.

Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

I think following the same airdrop and bounty, which distinguishes only the prize amount, if you want to get a big prize I suggest you follow the bounty program.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: