Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1244 times)
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
Air drop is  ok since you don't have anything to do aside fro registration and you get free coins. But some of the airdrops don't have significant value yet, so you need to wait if those coins could be used or not. But since it's free, there's no harm in doing air drop.

momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

I think airDrop is extremely cool and useful thing
jabura

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

do some research before you join something. some very good projects did an airdrop in the past. as an example: golem.
or participate in every airdrop and hope that one of them will be awesome.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kxd-12FiThFl8T-LwHjgyDct8Q19YZyKA2eieEx6bm4/edit?usp=sharing

good overview here.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

No it is not worth to join air drops today because some are just a scam and fake links , the best thing to do is just focus on working in bounty campaigns because you will surely earn a decent amount of payout after the end of ico sale.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

If this is a really good airdrop that promises to pay a good amount then of course that you need to participate. Of course, many airdrops are not worth the attention and pay very little, but there are those that can bring you good money.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
mikaint

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

You never know which airdrop is legit so there are two options; either participate in all or start reading and checking the details to determine if is a scam or not. I prefer the first and i don't even care providing some data to scammers.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

I was lucky when I followed the air flow, did a little work and got a free token. so there's nothing wrong with you following the airflow when nothing has to be done. though sometimes it just fills your wallet unusable.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

what makes you think not worth joining the airdrop. airdrop is also good, although the results obtained are smaller than the bounty. but airdrop is great for filling your vacancy time to make it more useful. playing airdrop can increase your income even though a little remain grateful. I also play airdrop. not the result I think, but the process and the benefits I receive when playing airdrop.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sashunya.popov.1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

It is worth to join some airdrops to find out your own attitude. Plenty of them are scam, and only some are worthy. To make some profit You'll need to join too many of them if You have spare time.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

finding a good cryptocurrency that is providing an airdrop campaign is really hard and there are hardly a few
most of the airdrops are worthless
little to no value
moreover sometimes airdrop campaign asks for a lot of personal info which can hinder the privacy of the user
so always be careful while signing up for airdrop programs
You can be sure of one thing, any airdrop demanding for your personal info was probably setup to accomplish nothing else and a good number of them would end up selling the database to third parties and that can explain where and how some scammers readily come into people's personal data. Caution and attention to details becomes the way forward.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Of course it's worth it because this is the easiest way to earn coins for free without performing the work

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

There are lots of topics like this one. I’m not sure but i always say it’s very hard to find a good airdrop so if you have enough time maybe it’s okay to give it a chance. Who knows..
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

I think airdrop is an easy way to get different tokens. It is really easy and does not take much time, but since among airdrop recently a lot of fraud, it is worth thinking about what is worth doing? In any case, I think that it is definitely not necessary to join airdrop, which require verification of your identity.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

There are a lot of inconsistencies with airdrops and many even reported high incidence of scam.
That is one reason why I did not join airdrop, before.
At present, the manager whom I trust have managed airdrop projects, and i joined in. And it was worth it.
Airdrops are worth the time when it is not scam.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Most of the airdrop now has a referral program for you to earn more token. It is worth it if you have a lot of referred people and if you know if the airdrop is scam or not

majacash

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

Read this thread first: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299564.msg34443622#msg34443622

It will give you a basic understanding of airdrops and how not to get scammed.

Thanks for providing the link for him, i too check it, its rich. Want to add one cent to the discussion. Airdrop is the modern advert which you get paid participating in advert for a project
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

very worth joining in airdrop because now airdrop give free profit to the participants, but we must be careful with airdrop because a lot of airdrop that do fraud and now a lot of airdrop popping up. so be careful.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

To be honest most of the airdrops are just scams so you are going to waste your time if you joined in the wrong airdrops but not all are scam some might be real and legit too.Do some research about the project before joining on it if you think it looks legitimate then join and hope the tokens you are rewarded will have good value.
I fully agree with you friend. I joined more than 100 airdrops since January and I have 25 different tokens in my wallet. They are all useless and no value. Much of the airdrops are also scam. Especially, which demands donation
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

Airdrop has little or no value nowadays. Proliferation of blockchain projects have made it so. Try bounties now you can, soon bounties might be useless too

Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Be careful of airdrops. Some are just used as a way for hackers to get your information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: