Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1226 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

I think not. Don't waste your time on airdrop, because, among all airdrop which are at the moment, about 60-70% of them - this fraud. And in order to get to those remaining 30 to 40 percent of successful airdrop, you need to participate in dozens of airdrop weekly.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Yes its worth it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Joining Airdrops, it will at-least give you some crypto experience and show you how things work, dont however expect every airdrop tokens received to be valuable,

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

In this case, how lucky. It is very difficult to forecast profits from air stations, because no one really knows how the market will behave and whether the coins will grow in price.
Gmtrosgd

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

I think you should not participate in airdrops.  Better participate in the bounty.  So you will earn more.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

I think airdrop is a coin that does not have a sale price when it is distributed, because airdrop has a limited total supply to be distributed to the existing participants while the participants have no limit anyone can follow it means if the airdrop allocation is 10,000 tokens while the price of 1 tokens is only 0.5 USD and has more than 10,000 participants, you can imagine how much you can get.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

for now this join in airdrop is a fortune because nowadays a lot of airdrop is popping up and now there are sometimes airdrop that can not give profit maximally. so I think it should be more selective in choosing airdrop.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

This is a very good way to earn money for beginners. I started with this. And I was very glad when the airdrops brought me the first profit. But now it seems to me that this is very small.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I have seen good airdrop such as postoken in the past but since you said you are new in cryptocurrency I will suggest if you want to join airdrop try and join one with roadmap and clearly written whitepaper. I have discover that many airdrop that is being publish here on the forum are published by the newbie and when you check them you will discover most of them does not even have a well design website not to talk of absence of whitepaper and roadmap. you need to understand what the project is all about and check if its something that will generally be acceptable by public. many Airdrop does not worth participating in it because at the end of the day what you will earn will not even be enough to withdraw from exchange.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Airdrop are worth it and you can make couple of dollars
But if you are expecting thousands of dollars
Then you need to participate in bounties and ICOs, because airdrops can only provide you few profits in dollars
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

maybe yes . theres airdrop are not scam .
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

Yes it is. The only downsides og particupating in airdrops is the fact that sometimes you are scammed and the ICO that issued tge aurdrop campaign is fooling you to promote itself and have abigger ange of investors to victimize. Ither than that I think airdrops are fine by nature. They offer you compensation for doing simple tasks. And sometimes they even give more rhan what you have negotiated with.

crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

In my opinion, airdrops are just an addition to the bounty. I think it is not profitable to chase the airdrops, since the maximum I managed to get from the airship is $ 5. A huge part of airdrops is just a dummy. But if you participate in the bounty and your project offers airways, then I always participate
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

Airdops requires less time but gives you small amount of tokens while bounty requires more of your time and online activeness but rewards you with bigger amount of tokens. I do both but only selected ones that I think are profitable

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

I'm pretty skeptical about airdrops because I rarely receive tokens or coins. and as for me it's a waste of time to participate in airdrops.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Based on my almost 6 months experience it is truly worthy. I have started last October and since the other month I haven't missed any months without cashing out from airdrops. It's really free you just need time and patience and all of those efforts you will find ease in your life making money just for free. But not all airdrops are legit you must also filter the airdrops that you will be joining on the future some of them are scams (e.g. asking for your information so they can use it, asking for private key which is strictly and obviously not a legit way of airdrop) that's why we are bounty hunters we are hunting for those who has true values and useful. Just sharing my opinion. Happy bounty hunting!

FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

For me It is worth in joining airdrop because it can give you free tokens and it is profitable.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

It is worth if you have many referral, but if none? It is useless. The Airdrop has a little price. And it can't be put in exchange. So for me? I don't like airdrop. This is a waste of time.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

It is not sufficient to join airdrops it is just a start to know crypto world one can earn small amount some time big also but not too much, you just be in touch of the market to know what is happening there and you can read the market by knowing different companies.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

My experience of participation in airdrops is not very comforting, since most of the droppings did not send me coins, and the other did not grow in price so that it could be sold.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

I managed to participate in successful drops only a few times, the main thing is not to rush to sell because the tokens grow in price for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: