Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1243 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Many of them do not pay at all, and those who paid me, it's very little money, so I went to the bounty !!! Now I hope that they will pay normally
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin Signature Campaign is more worth it rather than wasting your time in Airdrops. It seems that airdrops now rarely give payments to those who join compared to last year. I have over 80 airdroped coin in my wallet in which I cannot even make use of,  am already sick and tired of taking airdrop every night and day which turns out the becoming a shitcoin.
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

Yes . AirDrop is good starting for newbies . AirDrop doesn't require the capital money , only need some time for doing the task . You guys can earn some cash from AirDrop . So its worth to try AirDrop

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

There’s nothing wrong joining on an airdrop, though there is no assurance that it is a legit one and you also won’t know if you will receive any free tokens. It is free anyway, so you actually can’t lose anything on joining a few airdrops. You also required a bit of luck and hope that you will receive some, because most airdrops now are just not worth it.
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

nothing will be lost if you join or not, so why not try.. it will also help you to understand currency of there coins.
mihir2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

Airdrop is a lot better if you are not disturbed. If you want you can participate in the airdrop. But the dirt of the airdrop is somewhat less or less root. You can benefit from joining the airdrop. Some little money can be found here. These are available only by collecting a little bit of information here.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
it is worth it if the airdrop is gonna pay you. most of airdrops nowadays is scam, they dont pay their airdrop participants on what they have promised. after being part of their community, they will just abandon those people.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

Airdrops are worth it if you get lucky and find a quality airdrop project and also get a reasonable amount of tokens during the airdrop. But not all airdrops are worth something as some don't even get listed on any exchange. It just sits in your MEW like forever.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

First of all, you should see what is their project, the project team and the operation is reliable, if you think of all the indicators are up to the standard, I think to participate in the drop is worth it, if the project is a fraud, I don't think you do not get involved in drop, because is a waste of time
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Airdrops are worth it if you get lucky and find a quality airdrop project and also get a reasonable amount of tokens during the airdrop. But not all airdrops are worth something as some don't even get listed on any exchange. It just sits in your MEW like forever.
Yes, some airdrops are worth to join. For example, you can join 2 airdrops a day (10min), and you will recieve ~250-300$ per month. I guess it is very good money.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

It usually takes 5 minutes to join an airdrop and you get to the chance to receive even a few hundred dollars. If you take some time and join dozens of airdrops eventually you will get some big rewards from one of them. Even if you don't get a big airdrop with over 100$ worth, you will get at least 5-10$ from the most of them.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

they can be worthy and can be not. if the tokens you receive have value then it is worthy but if it a scam token then it is not. joining airdrop consume time but if you have time you can join airdrop then. just don't make a mistake giving your private info. i did join some airdrop and i receive some tokens with value but not that much.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

airdrop is not always profitable because most of them do not have a price, it's because they just ask us to do a small job so they will pay for it equally. to be honest here i am more interested in bounty programs compared to airdrop.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Aren't there enough threads regarding this topic already? As I mentioned many times before, it is obviously completely worth it to join airdrops since you literally simply fill in forms and stand to gain nothing or some profit and won't lose anything at all. If you naively give away your private keys, download fishy wallets etc, you will end up losing money which is completely on you. Personally, I have earned tons of dollars thanks to different airdrops and am a big fan of airdrops. Majority of the coins and tokens received through airdrops end up as bags which is not a big deal since I received them for free.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

I think I should join Airdrop. But you need some knowledge to be able to analyze and find out information about the project you are going to participate in. Be selective because there are a lot of fake airdrop
deghpulsa

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin Signature Campaign is more worth it rather than wasting your time in Airdrops. It seems that airdrops now rarely give payments to those who join compared to last year. I have over 80 airdroped coin in my wallet in which I cannot even make use of,  am already sick and tired of taking airdrop every night and day which turns out the becoming a shitcoin.

I totally agree with you but to join the signature campaign must understand english, in 2017 I found lots of quality airdrop but this year a lot of scam and shitcoin. for the moment do not expect too much money from the airdrops. I've been lazy and tired to join the airdrop.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Aren't there enough threads regarding this topic already? As I mentioned many times before, it is obviously completely worth it to join airdrops since you literally simply fill in forms and stand to gain nothing or some profit and won't lose anything at all. If you naively give away your private keys, download fishy wallets etc, you will end up losing money which is completely on you. Personally, I have earned tons of dollars thanks to different airdrops and am a big fan of airdrops. Majority of the coins and tokens received through airdrops end up as bags which is not a big deal since I received them for free.
This is interesting as I have personally not received any tokens and coins yet from any airdrop because I haven't tried to get any before. Well sometime when you are asked to put certain amount in your wallet and you will get this much tokens which I find a bit sneaky to participate in.
Anyway anything for free is good. But I personally don't like to wait for the airdrop.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

You mentioned that you joined this kind of activity as a job, but airdrop is not job at all Wink And maybe thats the reason why it is not well paid, or even not paid at all.
Airdrop was hype in past few months. First projects that used this way of promotion received huge returns and big strong community. But now airdrop projects(almost all, but not all) are just projects that don't have enough money for advertisement. So 90% of all airdrops is just the waist of time. Bounties are cool, here you receive reward for something you have done, translation for example. Join bounties and forget about airdrops Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

Yes 100% worth it if you know which one to Join, i can suggest you one that will most like succeed and help you get a lot of coins and trade them in the market as well, Check the THUG Community on twitter and Telegram and participate in their Ongoing Bounties, they will definitly make ur day and make you rich in no time 😊😊😊
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

In my opinion,  its best to join bounty programs than to waste your time filling airdrop forms and applying for tokens that are worthless or might not come.

Its better you do signature campaigns or any other bounty to be able to be eligible for some good bounty rewards than to go for airdrops. This is just my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: