Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡Box2Table ⚡- Blockchain Platform for ⚡Restaurants & ⚡Suppliers  (Read 3381 times)
Javin1342 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 03:53:55 PM by Javin1342

THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN

Box2table Inc. is a technology startup, which provides food & beverage enterprises with a comprehensive cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) with a Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal; an automated inventory management system powered by artificial intelligence and a decentralized blockchain trading platform between owners of small and large businesses as well as producers and distributors of products around the globe.

LOCAL THREADS

KEY FEATURES

BLOCKCHAIN

TOKENSALE

OUTLINE

USE OF PROCEEDS

ROADMAP

TEAM

PARTNERS

ADVISORS

We appreciate your feedback!

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

RESERVED FOR BOUNTY ANNOUNCE

LTFaceman

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

Looks promissing, I've heard about similar ICO's in other sectors of economy which succeeded. Will consider whitepaper closely.
What about bounty, when it will be started?
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

The restaurant business is quite popular in many countries and if it is possible to bring it to a new level of development with the help of blockchain technology it will be cool. I wish you success!
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

Looks promissing, I've heard about similar ICO's in other sectors of economy which succeeded. Will consider whitepaper closely.
What about bounty, when it will be started?
Thanks for positive feedback! Boutny will be announced in a few days, for pre-ICO round we are planning about 500,000$ reward. Stay tuned Smiley

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

The restaurant business should be tied to the tax laws of the country in which it operates. First of all, there must be a connection with local product suppliers and the platform must be localized.
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

The restaurant business is quite popular in many countries and if it is possible to bring it to a new level of development with the help of blockchain technology it will be cool. I wish you success!
Thank you! Our team and advisors sure that we can do it! Smiley

Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

The restaurant business should be tied to the tax laws of the country in which it operates. First of all, there must be a connection with local product suppliers and the platform must be localized.
Thank you! We have actually studied this issue quite closely and described a solution in our whitepaper. We will be applying local tax laws on a case to case basis

LTFaceman

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

Hi there! I've read your whitepaper closely and have some questions Smiley
First of all, I did not fully understand your business model. Why do you need two tokens? Why not give everyone the opportunity to buy tokens that will use restaurants and suppliers for payments?
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 02:01:03 PM by Javin1342

First of all, I did not fully understand your business model. Why do you need two tokens? Why not give everyone the opportunity to buy tokens that will use restaurants and suppliers for payments?
Good question! Smiley Of course we could go this way, but this would lead us to the volatility of the token. Such a solution would not suit the restaurants, they simply would not use the platform.
So we decided to divide our tokens. One, B2D, has a fixed rate to be attractive to platform participants - food & beverage enterprises. Another, B2C, will grow with the growth of Box2Table as a whole, due to which it is profitable for investments.

LTFaceman

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

Good question! Smiley Of course we could go this way, but this would lead us to the volatility of the token. Such a solution would not suit the restaurants, they simply would not use the platform.
So we decided to divide our tokens. One, B2D, has a fixed rate to be attractive to platform participants - food & beverage enterprises. Another, B2C, will grow with the growth of Box2Table as a whole, due to which it is profitable for investments.
Got it. Hope that will lead you to success  Smiley Going to invest some funds during pre-ICO...
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

Please find more information, regarding your previous question:
Box@Table have established a way to avoid correlation with the volatility of the cryptocurrency market and to be protected from sharp fluctuations
in the rate of bitcoin or any other altcoin. The uniqueness of the project underlies in a two-circuit blockchain technology that provides two kinds of tokens: B2C & B2D.
The price of the transactional B2D token is fixed and it is designed for sole usage within the Box2Table platform. Additional emission of the internal token is determined by the turnover of funds on the platform and company’s reserves on consolidated accounts.

B2C will be traded on the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The price of the coin will be tied to the turnover inside the Box2Table platform and the issuance of internal B2D tokens. Owing to this, the B2C’s exchange rate will be resistant to sharp changes in the rates of
other cryptocurrencies.

Thus, we believe that B2C will become a profitable investment with growth as the platform
evolves. We have taken these steps to try and minimize the current risks associated with the
volatility you see in other segments of the cryptocurrency market.

antiqklasik

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

what are the differences and advantages of your project with others?
because there are similar projects and ICO market competition is very high.
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

what are the differences and advantages of your project with others?
because there are similar projects and ICO market competition is very high.
Box2Table`s model is unique in its structure. The system will include all the tools necessary for a restaurant business as it will facilitate
every process and, using AI, it will be able to make predictions and forecasts based on consumption history/waste statistics, geolocation region and clients’ preferences. It will also have a goods marketplace for restaurants and suppliers, where trade connections will be created. Imagine a system where for a low monthly fee food & beverage enterprises will be able to have all-in-one platform: from finding suppliers and distributors, financing their transactions through blockchain loans to multifunctional POS with all needed inventory management and accounting tools based on a country of residence.

I hope, it helps Smiley

wdsturkey

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

Could you please tell me did you consult with real restaurateurs? Do you have feedback from future platform participants?
Because it looks good as concept, but I'm not sure about market demand..
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 12:04:29 PM by Javin1342

Could you please tell me did you consult with real restaurateurs? Do you have feedback from future platform participants?
Because it looks good as concept, but I'm not sure about market demand..

Great question! Actually, yes! We have feedback from real restaurants and cafes both in the US and Europe. There is  a strong demand indication for the platform. Besides it’s wide range of functionality, it is so far, the cheapest software on the market.
We have positive reviews from businesses testing our demo version
Look Smiley

Vend0

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

I have read attentively your announcement, whitepaper and have one question. How will you overcome legal limitations? I mean, some countries prohibit cryptocurrency. What will you do?
Javin1342 (OP)

Mr. Sobatchina NFT

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

I have read attentively your announcement, whitepaper and have one question. How will you overcome legal limitations? I mean, some countries prohibit cryptocurrency. What will you do?

Wonderful question  Smiley The cryptocurrency option is only available for countries where local laws allow it. Jurisdictions prohibiting crypto will be utilizing our platform with all types of fiat money ( ie. USD, EUR etc.)

TriKeule

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Not bad, will keep track of your project. Also, waiting for bounty start.
LTFaceman

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Wow, it turns out that you have already tested the platform. Maybe, you will tell something more about it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: