Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your rules for profit taking  (Read 1415 times)
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

There is no any rules in profit taking because all incomes or profit taking are based on your own decision which is very democratic or freely way and not dependent to others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

I tend to keep a diversified strategy. I am a short term trader as well as long term hodler. I research extensively in low cap but potential coins and make investment in them for long term. Such tokens are worst hit during a dump and are best to accumulate in every dump. I go short term with large and mid cap coins. Until the market shows and significant sign of recovery from the bear phase, I will continue to play shorts with large and mid cap.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

When do you withdraw funds? Do you sell into fiat or USDT? Im thinking something like this: After a 50% increase sell 20% into USDT, repeat. Reinvest in dips. When 100% increased sell 20% into fiat

If you no need of money,converting bitcoin or ETH into USD will not be a good option.My rules for profit taking is holding.Many traders use to cash out from bitcoin at any price.But actually it is not a good option.If you hold till the maximum price raise,you will get more profit from bitcoin investments.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

I usually cash out 50% of my profit in any trade once I tether. Then I'll reinvest that interest into low volume, high potential coins that have the potential to multiple in value, and I just sit and wait on it.

So Short whichever coin you're most familiar with, take half the profit and tether, then invest the other half in promising new coins.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

I usually cash out 50% of my profit in any trade once I tether. Then I'll reinvest that interest into low volume, high potential coins that have the potential to multiple in value, and I just sit and wait on it.

So Short whichever coin you're most familiar with, take half the profit and tether, then invest the other half in promising new coins.
Thus, a continuous flow of investment is obtained. The received profit Again goes on investment, but some percentage should be left for personal needs.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

When do you withdraw funds? Do you sell into fiat or USDT? Im thinking something like this: After a 50% increase sell 20% into USDT, repeat. Reinvest in dips. When 100% increased sell 20% into fiat

If you no need of money,converting bitcoin or ETH into USD will not be a good option.My rules for profit taking is holding.Many traders use to cash out from bitcoin at any price.But actually it is not a good option.If you hold till the maximum price raise,you will get more profit from bitcoin investments.
Holding? It isnt considered to be profit taking because if we do mean about this one is on converting our coins into USD. You do really have the opt to hold on depending on people or traders preference if he would go for long term but there are people who do active trades. Certain percentage of income or profit is just enough on a short period of time we do have different rules some might wait for 100x- 1000s or more but on some 10-20% gains would be just enough but this one actually depend on your bankroll or capital.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

There is no any rules in profit taking because all incomes or profit taking are based on your own decision which is very democratic or freely way and not dependent to others.

The 75 percentage of profit will be coming up with the larks and a good time in cryptocurrency investment the 25% will be there intelligent and patient level made by you so but they're very important to take profit annual investment in crypto currency.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

I always wonder whether or not people fear holding Tether with the underlying thought of it becoming worthless if it doesn't turn out to be backed. It's actually a very important factor to take into consideration.

I wouldn't feel good selling my coins for something that might be totally worthless in reality. You can't even cash it out to fiat yourself without going through verification, which is another major downside of Tether.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

well i am never selling coins for less than 1% of profit for me, otherwise it would be just like a loss trade and it would not make any sense to trade

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

I always exchange my cryptocurrency on the right time, if you want to earn more profit in the market then you need to endure the pressure just like what is happening right now and wait for the price to grow again.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

herein my country I can use bitcoin to convert it into fiat or can I withdraw it into fiat money using my local wallet authorized by the central herein my country where I'm located and sometimes I use my bitcoin to pay my bills using my online wallet

I sell my bitcoin if I need to use I'm not selling bitcoin waiting for my target increase interest if I need I sell it but most of the time I will hold my bitcoin as long as I cannot need it to use in my personal expenses.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

I always hold back my profits from trading Crypptocurrency.
Because to get profit from trading Bitcoin it is very difficult for now.

Unless I have a sudden need, like I am sick and have to buy medicine to the doctor.
Ashkap1011

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

I follow strict rules for every trade which help to lock gains and keep losses to a minimum. I always have a plan for every trade, my entry point, my sell point and my stop loss. I don't go for more than 1%-3% gains and get out usually at 2% loss. I have learnt not to Fomo and a lot more tips since I joined this discord group of cryptotraders https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy. They have a voodoo library with a lot more useful tips for daytrading, plus the community is great for new and experienced traders to discuss coins and the health of the market.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

I always keep a set target, after which I lock my profit, and keep trying to grow my initial capital.

I always keep my investments to a minimum, handling too many coins at a time can be really stressful. I only take a handful at a time.

I always have a stop loss limit at which I cut my losses. And try to make up for it with other assets.

I take profits when I can, instead of hoping for more growth. I might miss a higher pump, but on Tuesday long run, it keeps me in the game longer.

And as a general rule,  ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

Rules are simple: 20% I keep, 80% stays in the bankroll, and as much as possible, I don't take my profits immediately whenever I don't need to but instead use it on other things or just let them sit on stand-by in case the price dips and I can buy immediately. Most of the time, people are eager to take their profits and use them in buying nonsense stuff that leads to being broke and losing all their hard-earned money. It feels good to reward yourself with something nice, yes, but thinking for rewards short-term loses you the chance to gain even higher in the long run.
I think after this message can write nothing.I got all mistakes newbie - din't use stop-losses, din't fix x-profit, used all depo. This guy has a point, respect!
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

I usualy do withdraw my earnings in bitcoin wallet only and convert it into our local fiat money and thats convenient and user friendly exchanger wallet. After i got good profit i will take out my capital and leave my profit to role it again in the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

I always keep a set target, after which I lock my profit, and keep trying to grow my initial capital.

I always keep my investments to a minimum, handling too many coins at a time can be really stressful. I only take a handful at a time.

I always have a stop loss limit at which I cut my losses. And try to make up for it with other assets.

I take profits when I can, instead of hoping for more growth. I might miss a higher pump, but on Tuesday long run, it keeps me in the game longer.

And as a general rule,  ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL.

I agree on this because if you'll loss your capital then it will be a dead end for you. Likewise, having a profit of course indicate that you're doing good here. Also I always have a target and always have a buy back plan so I can maximize my capital and profit as well. Good thing as far for this moment it works.

raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I am using BTCTC as my capital in my trades, so
I am focusing on BTCTC/Altcoin pair, if profits I withdraw
using BTCTC and sell to fiat using local financial services platform.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

Well for me you need to use the rules of trader its must be long term or short term and buy in a low price and sell it into high price .
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Mostly I hold until I make at least a double of what I invested previously. For certain projects I HODL my coins for a longer time if I'm for example waiting for some major developement events etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: