Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25705 times)
amintet

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

I have just came across this great promising project. I think I m lucky since this coin has huge potential.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

Why was it rebranded? Did the orginal team dump the coin?

No the original dev is still part of the coin, he is still the lead dev but needed help to make GPU a top coin. I think now we have that and a re-brand is the right step as its like a fresh start. Like a previous member said its most likely due to the fact that they want to implement Null protocol which will be an anon coin. Also masternodes are coming which is a good feature, the team are currently working out how many coins will be needed to own a node. I'm hoping that it is MN and PoS as this is fair for everyone.
That and also I don't think GPU was good name. It was hard to rank in terms of google search and was not really a type of name that could become a brand. NulleX is way better.

I agree my friend, NulleX is a lot better name for the coin as most people also thought that GPU coin was a mining coin only. Well it was early on but the dev switch to 100% PoS which hardly anyone knew about. Things are starting to come along nicely here and from what I have been seeing on the discord the amount of coins to own a masternode will likely be either 50k or 100k, this is not 100% set in stone just yet. We should get an official update very soon on this, I think either one is good but I think 50k is fair for everyone.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

Went on the new website and trying to take a look at the new whitepaper and roadmap, it says coming soon. Dev, when soon?  Tongue
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

April 29  Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I have now downloaded the new NulleX wallet and is now synced to the network. I have a question in regards to my GPU coins that are stored in my GPU wallet, how do I convert them into NulleX? Do I just take the wallet.dat from my GPU wallet and place it into my NulleX wallet folder? I'll continue staking from my GPU wallet for now until I get an answer from the dev or someone who knows.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

i assume any GPU held on cryptopia will automatically be converted 1:1 into nullex coin in holders wallets?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I have now downloaded the new NulleX wallet and is now synced to the network. I have a question in regards to my GPU coins that are stored in my GPU wallet, how do I convert them into NulleX? Do I just take the wallet.dat from my GPU wallet and place it into my NulleX wallet folder? I'll continue staking from my GPU wallet for now until I get an answer from the dev or someone who knows.

I think it uses the same blockchain.
Just add your old wallet.dat and you will see your balance.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AMinerInfo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

Reserved
urancle

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Nice project!
Do you need a german translator for your whitepaper? I'd happy to contribute.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

i assume any GPU held on cryptopia will automatically be converted 1:1 into nullex coin in holders wallets?

Yes, it will.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

What are the perspectives for business if they use NulleX?
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

I think it uses the same blockchain.
Just add your old wallet.dat and you will see your balance.

I was thinking this as the blocks are the same as GPU but I just wanted to be sure from the dev first before I do anything like adding the GPU wallet.dat into the NulleX folder. Thanks for letting me know.

I can't believe at how fast GPU coin is rising and continues to keep rising. I wonder when will this stop? I'm looking forward to running a MN here as the project looks good now with the new dev team and can't wait to see the whitepaper and roadmap.

meri21

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:05:20 AM

reserved for translation :-) i will keeep it update promise
pakbardi

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

will the NULLEX project open ICO? when did it start?
nier00

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

No it's a rebrand of GPUcoin.
You can buy it on cryptopia.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Onchant

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

Do we need to store them in a wallet somewhere to get benefits from the fork? Or will it be the same just by having them on cryptopia?
nier00

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Do we need to store them in a wallet somewhere to get benefits from the fork? Or will it be the same just by having them on cryptopia?

You can let them on cryptopia, the team will surely ask the exchange to update their wallets.

Onchant

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

So its not needed to be stored in a hard wallet to benefit? Like bitcoin with bitcoin cash fork. To get both? Here GPU coin AND Nullex?
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

So its not needed to be stored in a hard wallet to benefit? Like bitcoin with bitcoin cash fork. To get both? Here GPU coin AND Nullex?

No as the swap is going to be 1:1 and I believe the GPU coins will be burned so we'll be left with just NulleX. Basically GPU is NulleX right now but the name just needs to be changed as we can send GPU coins to our NulleX wallets or for us who have been in GPU for a long time can just add our wallet.dat into the new NulleX wallet folder and our coins will show up like I just done the other day.

koinov

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Let me know if you need Italian translation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: