Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25705 times)
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

So excited to see the outcome of this, has the potential to be HUGEEEE! aslong as the team can stay loyal and active toward the community. This is just the beginning 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

Just 2 days to go now before we see the new look website and the release of the roadmap which I know everyone is waiting for. I'm excited to see what the dev team has planned for this year and well into the future. Then not long after we should see the whitepaper released! There is so much to look forward to here, I'm mainly waiting for masternodes to be implemented.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Just 2 days to go now before we see the new look website and the release of the roadmap which I know everyone is waiting for. I'm excited to see what the dev team has planned for this year and well into the future. Then not long after we should see the whitepaper released! There is so much to look forward to here, I'm mainly waiting for masternodes to be implemented.

Here is the roadmap

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Here is the roadmap

Thank you for sharing the roadmap with us, now we just need the dev to add this to the OP so everyone can see it. Whoever is running this thread needs to be more active and add vital links on the OP so for any newbies coming here know where to go if they are looking for information on the project. The roadmap looks promising for the future, now we just hope they can achieve and stick to the goals the dev team have planned for NulleX.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
NulleX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

Thank you for sharing the roadmap with us, now we just need the dev to add this to the OP so everyone can see it. Whoever is running this thread needs to be more active and add vital links on the OP so for any newbies coming here know where to go if they are looking for information on the project. The roadmap looks promising for the future, now we just hope they can achieve and stick to the goals the dev team have planned for NulleX.

Good call. Thanks vella85.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

You've got my attention. Limited supply and the roadmap features (Zerocoin on Null Protocol) makes this project extremely sexxxxxxy for an anonymity. Definitely a keeper. Joining community now (and I loathe joining communities, but this is a well-earned exception)
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Good call. Thanks vella85.

Thanks dev! The OP looks much better now that you have added the roadmap. Don't forget to also add the social media platforms as well so you can get more followers and more people joining the discord and telegram communities. The more we have joining the better as when there are updates the informattion can spread a lot quicker as most times people share the news when it is released. 

nier00

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

The new website has been released.

http://nullex.io

Good to see the roadmap and the team members list.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Im so excited for this project. Null Protocol is gonna be a gamechanger. No other tech like it yet.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Why didn't I saw this topic April 20! Very much the price increased after the announcement of the swap, when it will begin and how long the swap will take place?
NulleX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Why didn't I saw this topic April 20! Very much the price increased after the announcement of the swap, when it will begin and how long the swap will take place?
It's not a swap, it's a fork. At predefined block hight, snapshot of blockchain will be taken. Exact block hight will be announced in May.
nier00

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 11:07:14 AM by nier00

$NLX $BTC pair is now officially traded on @Cryptopia_NZ ! @CoinMarketCap  has also been notified!  #Nullex $GPU

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

$NLX $BTC pair is now officially traded on @Cryptopia_NZ ! @CoinMarketCap  has also been notified!  #Nullex $GPU

Nice. Lets see if coinmarketcap makes changes soon enough. Looks like they've been busy changing website look and all.
2lexcross

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Why price is fallin hard?  Huh
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

your project looks good, I can be interested in what is the reason for restarting your project, you have fixed any errors or you have decided to start all over again

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Here is the roadmap

nice to see.  let's see if devs can come through better than the gpu crap.

nullex looks very promising, hope they can stick to this roadmap.  if so, price will go WAY WAY up from current value!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:50:36 PM by Lafu

Is there a working Blockexplorer please becuse i saw at our coininfo the link dosnt work !  

If you have one please pm the link or post it here !  So i can add it to the coininfo at Cryptopia thx!

Regards  Lafu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THX  have add it   http://35.194.20.44:3001/

nier00

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Is there a working Blockexplorer please becuse i saw at our coininfo the link dosnt work ! 

If you have one please pm the link or post it here !  So i can add it to the coininfo at Cryptopia thx!

Regards  Lafu

35.194.20.44:3001 works fine

Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Scam coin. Avoid.

Team members already disappearing from the official website (site is 2 days old). They ban people asking questions on telegram. Extremely aggressive devs (especially Trystan, the lead dev). Awful website, full of grammatical errors, unprofessional.

No, really guys, be warned.

Nlx is pure joke.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

This is great to see that Cryptopia have updated GPU to NulleX and it was done quickly which is good so then people won't get confused anymore. CMC shouldn't take all that long as another coin I'm in only took a week to update the name change and new logo so hopefully the same happens here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: