Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25705 times)
mario2050

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

NLX>1$  Cool
  ARTO OTRA MONEDA DE PRIVACIDAD
Uniter

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

If this is zero trace, then why is the logo an eye?

Looking forward to the whitepaper.
junior888

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

watching very closely......  Cool Cool Cool Cool
ambiqc

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Nullex white paper release TOMORROW!!
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

tell me pool? maining NLX coin  Huh
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

NLX is a real joke. New whitepaper? Aahahahahahhaha. What a joke, seriously. No technical details, no mention of the architecture behind it whatsoever. Nothing.

Be warned. Stay away!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Korzina

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

Good opportunity to buy, of course after such a great growth, should be correction. And if team follows the roadmap, this coin will continue to grow.
Korzina

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

What is your opinions about wp?
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

Do u have WP?
Korzina

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Do u have WP?

http://nullex.io
Uniter

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

NLX is a real joke. New whitepaper? Aahahahahahhaha. What a joke, seriously. No technical details, no mention of the architecture behind it whatsoever. Nothing.

Be warned. Stay away!
I deeply appreciate such a caring, giving, upstanding individual such as yourself looking out for me, the total stranger, like an heroic knight selflessly sacrificing himself to save all damsels in distress. But, I regret to inform you I will have to decline your all-knowing and most wise advice, and will hold all my coins in undeniable glee. And, should your juvenile angst-riddled posts create enough FUD that the price should decline much further, I will then have no choice but to buy even more, as the price will again be too irresistible to turn away from. I thank you, noble warrior. Godspeed and may the force be with you, my eternal friend.

He is right. There is nothing in the whitepaper. This is exactly the reason the price is dropping.

If this IS the best technology security wise they would be happy to share the inside working.
cryptominer1128

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Aight...just watching tristan dump his bags on everyone *munches on popcorn*

the whitepaper was SO private that it doesn't even show up! *eats more popcorn*

On a serious note @ trystan : Fix your tech details, the whitepaper is a non-tech whitepaper not a real whitepaper

I honestly said the exact same thing... Can I point out as well, Trystan mentioned in the supposed "Testnet group" that he was going away for a couple days just hours before the WP release and now all of a sudden its fucking dumping...

Myself and others as well, have been kicked from the telegram group for asking simple questions. People were kicked for asking about the price and when raising legit questions, they would be kicked.

I myself have also been kicked from the group and even threatened by "Jimmy Jones" one of the admins from the group because I asked why the is the price dumping so much (Have screenshots)

Very unprofessional.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Guys, you were warned nlx was an exit scam (and Trystan, the lead dev, an idiot scammer). Not gonna cry for you.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CryptO19735

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

this coin is not a scam. what happened today was a simple correction. same happened to many successful coins like HEXX, DIG(former UNY) and many others. About the whitepaper as they explained in their discord channel it is just a phase one of whitepaper release which gives non-professionals the idea of what this coin is about. Instead of spreading lies check the discord and see what is going on with this coin:
https://discordapp.com/channels/423873864783888386/423873864783888388
by the way, you are talking about the most private coin in the market. Smiley
goodluck everyone
Korzina

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

> most private coin on the market

> no tech whitepaper to prove it

Okay.

Hexx isn't a scam and the developer didn't dump his coins tho like trystan did

Just look at april Hexx chart, it was really big p&d, but I agree that hexx is not scam. So I'am sure that nullex not scam too.
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

nah not a pump and dump, null was a pump and dump. also hexx has a real wp

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hexx/

notice how hexx has a decent support line but null doesnt?
AndThenSome

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

nah not a pump and dump, null was a pump and dump. also hexx has a real wp

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hexx/

notice how hexx has a decent support line but null doesnt?

You clearly want Nullex to fail. You post daily trying to make that happen. You've apparently had some form of a falling out with the dev, likely due to a previous angry post you left that he replied to. And now, not holding any coins yourself, the last thing in the world you want to see happen is the price go through the roof when you won't capitalize on it yourself.
AndThenSome

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

it's people like the guy above me (AndThenSome) who becomes homeless while people like me try to save people like him  Grin
There is only one thing you show me ever time you post anything....your sole purpose on this planet is to serve yourself. You couldn't care less about anyone nor anything else. And that will ultimately be your downfall in anything you do because that's not what life's about.
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

it's people like the guy above me (AndThenSome) who becomes homeless while people like me try to save people like him  Grin
There is only one thing you show me ever time you post anything....your sole purpose on this planet is to serve yourself. You couldn't care less about anyone nor anything else. And that will ultimately be your downfall in anything you do because that's not what life's about.

But I care about you.
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

If you believe the project is a failure, then you are probably better off getting out now. However, if you are ready to give the team time to deliver on the real product (they've hit every deadline so far including beating some), then you have the chance to be on the ground floor of an amazing project.

A 25-30 million dollar market cap is not out of the question in the least bit. This coin is just... getting... started. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: