Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25705 times)
NLXionaire

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:42:28 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:48:38 PM by NLXionaire

hi all, is there an ETA for cryptopia to finish the swap?

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time other than "soon". We anticipated the swap would take a few days and it may take a few more until everything is complete and finalized. I figure its better to be delayed than to rush it and cause problems. Rest assured, all coins on cryptopia are safe. We just have to be patient while they get their wallets sorted and soon we can put the old chain behind us.
A real explanation,
They don't need false lies to convince investors.

Hi michaelwang33,

No "false lies" here. The swap with cryptopia is real and the team is waiting on cryptopia to complete the swap. You may view cryptopia's official announcement on their support website: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=8e2f9ebfdbaf174032a664a14a961948

The Nullex team is waiting just the same as you. Both cryptopia and team Nullex will push out official updates to investors when the swap is complete. Until then we must all "sit tight" and wait for trading to resume on the exchange with the new NLX.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokir

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

Nlx swap complit
oraclepay

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

Nullex (NLX) is now on Cryptopia, Swap Completed there.

You can now benefit of trading there, Put buy order on a lower price, I guess the price will fluctuate due to newly open trading and so your buy orders may be fulfilled at a very low price all of sudden and then the price gets settled. So have a good chance of getting the benefit.

My order of 0.1 BTC all of sudden fulfilled at 160 satoshi and currently, the price is around 300satoshi. I hope more fluctuations may happen.

Good Luck!
NLXionaire

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

A couple of you guys mentioned it already but I'll repeat again:

Thank you all for being so patient. For those that haven't heard yet, the cryptopia swap has completed and they have recently re-opened NLX trading on their platform using the new chain! Here is the official announcement from cryptopia: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=8b880188dbc4674032a664a14a96190c
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

Its great news to hear that Cryptopia have finished with the coin swap. Now we can get back to trading on there which is where most of the daily volume comes from. The price and volume has been done for over a month now because of Cryptopia doing the swap, so now hopefully it picks up again like it was before the coin swap started. A lot of credit goes to the NulleX team and Cryptopia team for getting this swap done in a timely manner.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:32:42 AM

hey trystan, I was wrong this is a good project and legitimate team
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 02:12:46 PM by Stabycroc

Hi there,
long time holder of gpu and now nullex, great work so far :_)

acouple of things.

Staking ages and times info plz

Also i converted/minted some NLX to zNLX and shows in transaction history but doesn't show in wallet in the privacy tab/or on main overview tab like other coin wallet's with same mechs. Huh Huh

Any feed back from devs would be great

Thanks
Stabycroc ;_)>
NLXionaire

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Hi there,

acouple of things.

Also i converted/minted some NLX to zNLX and shows in transaction history but doesn't show in wallet in the privacy tab/or on main overview tab like other coin wallet's with same mechs. Huh Huh

Thanks
Stabycroc ;_)>

Staking is in the testing phase and we hope to have it activated on mainnet with the next wallet release, sometime after the swap is complete at the end of this month. The details you are requesting there will be made available once staking is live.

Implementing the full zerocoin protocol (zNLX) is something we have planned for later this year if you check out our roadmap. Currently, minting of zNLX is working, but there is no way to see, spend or convert zNLX back to NLX at this time. Your zNLX coins are not lost but you will be unable to access them until the Nullex wallet fully supports zerocoin, which will be coming in a future wallet update.
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Hi there,

acouple of things.

Thanks
Stabycroc ;_)>

Staking is in the testing phase and we hope to have it activated on mainnet with the next wallet release, sometime after the swap is complete at the end of this month. The details you are requesting there will be made available once staking is live.

Implementing the full zerocoin protocol (zNLX) is something we have planned for later this year if you check out our roadmap. Currently, minting of zNLX is working, but there is no way to see, spend or convert zNLX back to NLX at this time. Your zNLX coins are not lost but you will be unable to access them until the Nullex wallet fully supports zerocoin, which will be coming in a future wallet update.

Thanks for your professional clean reply with all the info i asked ( alot of other devs just try dance around basic crypto questions )
Would be great when staking come in cuz im sure im not the only large holder and long time holder of GPU/Nullex that doesnt use Mns but will get no interest on my holdings while mns get it all... either way i like the way this team working atm and il wait for updates.

Thanks Agian
da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

man this thing is super undervalued.  i wanna hear what the NEW full sold total of coins is post swap!  seems it will be quite low with many coins UNswapped and also many coins locked in MN's.  how many coins do the devs have?

anyway, no reason NLX doesn't super moon once eveything is complete and the next bull alt-season returns!  Cool Shocked
this is not shill/hype shit, it's simple math!

I totally agree with you that NulleX is undervalued in what they have to offer in their roadmap. I would also like to know what the actual circulating supply is after the swap and for it to be updated on CMC so we all know. I know I won't be selling any of my NulleX anytime soon as I believe this project has potential in the near future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

I'm having a problem with my wallet no syncing and is now stuck. I only open my wallet a couple of times each day to check on my masternode, yesterday morning I opened it and it was fine but when I opened it again last night it wouldn't sync and now is stuck. I tried closing the wallet and opening it again but that didn't work, I also did a wallet repair by zapping transaction 1 which has worked for me with other similar wallets but nothing. The connections are fine its just stuck. I don't want to mess up my masternode so that is why I'm asking how to fix this because normally I would delete everything in the NulleX folder except wallet.dat and that fixes the issue but now that I have a node running, I don't want to delete it. Any help would be great, thanks!

asor

Activity: 809
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

I've a simple VPS (no masternode). Before the coin-swap I got 10 or 20 stakes each day. Now, after coin-swap and the update to the latest daemon, I'm getting no stakes. Anyone know what can be the problem? I've sent my new coins to my wallet 10 days ago... I'm not sure if I need to wait longer Huh
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

I'm having a problem with my wallet no syncing and is now stuck. I only open my wallet a couple of times each day to check on my masternode, yesterday morning I opened it and it was fine but when I opened it again last night it wouldn't sync and now is stuck. I tried closing the wallet and opening it again but that didn't work, I also did a wallet repair by zapping transaction 1 which has worked for me with other similar wallets but nothing. The connections are fine its just stuck. I don't want to mess up my masternode so that is why I'm asking how to fix this because normally I would delete everything in the NulleX folder except wallet.dat and that fixes the issue but now that I have a node running, I don't want to delete it. Any help would be great, thanks!

Side note m8, Always keep ya conf files..... normal and ms...not just wallet.dat .. this goes for any coin. esp if u put info in there that can lock down ya wallet.

Stabycroc ;_)>
NLXionaire

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

We've had a number of wallets get stuck and/or go out of sync with the rest of the chain and the more unsynced nodes there are, the more difficult it is to remain in sync. Please follow the directions in our resync guide to get back on track and stay on track: https://github.com/NulleXReb/Wallet-Resync-Guide

We are working on a new wallet update to address these issues in more depth as well but please resync your controller wallet and Nav wallets by following the guide in the meantime.
NLXionaire

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I've a simple VPS (no masternode). Before the coin-swap I got 10 or 20 stakes each day. Now, after coin-swap and the update to the latest daemon, I'm getting no stakes. Anyone know what can be the problem? I've sent my new coins to my wallet 10 days ago... I'm not sure if I need to wait longer Huh

Before the coin swap you were on the old GPU (rebranded to NLX) chain which supported POS. The new NLX chain does not yet support POS although we are planning to release an update soon that will enable it and will be announced at a later time. If you would like to earn extra NLX in the meantime you may set up a NAV if you have 50,000 or more NLX by following the NAV setup guide here: https://github.com/white92d15b7/Null-Array-Setup
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

We've had a number of wallets get stuck and/or go out of sync with the rest of the chain and the more unsynced nodes there are, the more difficult it is to remain in sync. Please follow the directions in our resync guide to get back on track and stay on track: https://github.com/NulleXReb/Wallet-Resync-Guide

We are working on a new wallet update to address these issues in more depth as well but please resync your controller wallet and Nav wallets by following the guide in the meantime.

Thanks for the reply and a solution, I followed the guide to re-sync my wallet and VPS and now all is working well again. However I did noticed that earlier today I received a MN reward for 0.85 NLX, I'm just wondering what that is and should I be worried about it? I checked that my wallet and VPS are on the right blocks as the explorer and all looks the same. So not sure what this 0.85 reward is as I only got this after the update.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

Is there more problems with the wallet getting stuck? I ask because my wallet is stuck again after one day of updating everything that was in the guide. I know they are working on a wallet fix so I might just wait until this wallet update is released.

plisaphvia

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Greetings  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Greetings  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.

Listen if ya invested that much make sure u have ms up and running to maximize ur returns..sell some mns returns over time to drip feed ya bitcoin back :_0

I hold afew aswell but mns arnt my thing and waiting on pos to come back.

there going to be afew bumps in the road as its new wallet and they wont know the issues till the come to head but this dev team so far has been professional in both the way they talk to holders and the way they done swap.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Hello, guys!
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: