Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes  (Read 25703 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:11:35 PM

Its not looking good here with one of the dev being fired, I'm not 100% sure on why this person was fired as I'm not in the telegram but on discord it was said that this person was fired due to a unsuccessful 2018 with Nullex. I just hope they can turn this around asap before the price goes back to where it was when Nullex was GPU.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:06:45 AM

well im sticking with OG dev and sticking with nullex, no fork or bs for me.

and clear by the last post i had to report ( admins have removed it now ) that the other side of the story i wouldn't want to be part of...

there just mad and dumping out there nlx holding and clear that some are scammie Red dots which since they entered crypto have done no good for crypto

just thief and scam and act on day 1 like they know the crypto game. u can go on ccex any day to see this as that there new home ( they just dont realize yuri more skilled of a scammer than them but that just RED dots for ya lol )

sad the price has droped but i reckon once as the og dev said the dust settles and the crap has left and dumped there holding things will rise..
its just the fired guys dumping there holdings to try piss the og dev of isnt hard to see...

that the Og holds the team funds is good and that he been paying other devs other ways shows he been holding his nullex and paying with other btc out of back pocket. i used the same method when i hire crypto workers but they will still qq even tho they ben paid they just see mn reward or something that ya never touch grow and want a chumk of that cuz there the greedy 1s.

So people qqin about that issues are nubcakes to crypto as its great that he done it like that.

If ya need any help OG dev just holla  Kiss Kiss . the other side burnt there bridges Roll Eyes Roll Eyes the moment they posted that post

Da Ja
Stabcroc ;_)>

fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:47:17 PM

trystan dumping dem coins

and nah I removed it, but trystan does have a hot sister
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:05:50 PM

whoever the fuck he is, sounds like a dumbass tho.  pics of sis?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:26:17 PM

whoever the fuck he is, sounds like a dumbass tho.  pics of sis?
Trystan is/was the lead dev of Nullex. The culmination of his conflict with Eric and the rest of the team is this ugly fallout that we're now experiencing. Haven't had time to go on discord and listen to Trystan's side of the story, but there was allusions to drug use on TG channel
fapnnap

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:24:53 PM

ya lots of drama, grab the popcorn piston! *gives popcorn to everyone to watch the drama explode*

...but on a srs note, why don't you post here trystan to explain your side of things?
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:24:44 AM

No u didnt remove, admins did after i reported ya stupid arse..FACTs
fapnnap

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:32:34 AM

lol

so why is trystan acting like such a child though?
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:41:03 AM

lol

so why is trystan acting like such a child though?

^^^^^^^
Kettle black there.
fapnnap

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

idk man,  if trystan came on here, reconciled with the team and figured a way forward while keeping eric on (maybe not as media manager, but perhaps gave him some help or hired another person), don't you think the project would be far more successful compared to splitting the coin?
fapnnap

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:54:45 PM

my main issue or rather concern is  that trystan was unable to finalize the dmrs and the null protocol, it's not a red flag per se, bt even with his new team he WILL have to be open to help even if he is unwilling to receive help
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:23:28 PM

idk man,  if trystan came on here, reconciled with the team and figured a way forward while keeping eric on (maybe not as media manager, but perhaps gave him some help or hired another person), don't you think the project would be far more successful compared to splitting the coin?
Don't see reconciliation happening tbh. Eric's showed his level-headedness and ability to handle private and public affairs without crossing wires. Trystan is the one sending d**k pics about. When a d**k pic and posting about how you own the team fund and passwords to social media accounts is your strongest response, it's time to start looking into what the other side is offering
Neloc75

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:42:56 PM

rip nullex
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:51:41 PM

Despite all the confusion, will Nullex still continue to develop its roadmap?
Last year only the rebrand happened and nothing more.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:09:16 PM

rip nullex
Nah, not rip. Trystan claims he's gonna continue the Nullex brand, while Eric and co are gonna create a crypto that NLX holders can swap for and more inline with the Nullex spirit. Question for most is choosing between brand name or spiritual successor. No point getting stuck in the past for me
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:55:52 AM

rip nullex
Nah, not rip. Trystan claims he's gonna continue the Nullex brand, while Eric and co are gonna create a crypto that NLX holders can swap for and more inline with the Nullex spirit. Question for most is choosing between brand name or spiritual successor. No point getting stuck in the past for me

Clealry u didnt read wats erics camp been posting.... but most legend's in bitcointalk arnt REAL crypto legends  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
im not swapping Shit, eric camp proved there unworth the moment they posted that crap...
clearly ur part of erics camp and trying to get people to jump ship... Go jump dw most REAL legends of crypto.

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:58:07 AM

rip nullex

Clealry u didnt read wats erics camp been posting.... but most legend's in bitcointalk arnt REAL crypto legends  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
im not swapping Shit, eric camp proved there unworth the moment they posted that crap...
clearly ur part of erics camp and trying to get people to jump ship... Go jump dw most REAL legends of crypto.

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

You probably should reread the post again. And I don't claim to be a crypto legend nor care about account ages. However, when someone gets on the defensive and immediately start branding folks as part of the "opposition camp" and up to some sort of agenda, it immediately becomes apparent what they really are. Thanks for the comment and the branding though. Didn't consult you when I threw funds at the project nor asked you to fund it, not consulting you whether to hold or swap too. Thanks for the concern though. You're a real legend
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:05:57 PM

rip nullex

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

You probably should reread the post again. And I don't claim to be a crypto legend nor care about account ages. However, when someone gets on the defensive and immediately start branding folks as part of the "opposition camp" and up to some sort of agenda, it immediately becomes apparent what they really are. Thanks for the comment and the branding though. Didn't consult you when I threw funds at the project nor asked you to fund it, not consulting you whether to hold or swap too. Thanks for the concern though. You're a real legend

I didnt point the "legend" part at cuz clearly ur not got legend status on bct, not that matters to either of us by the looks :_)>

lol clearly ur new to crypto as most in this game that actuly live outside of the forum know whom Stabycroc is...

clearly by the way u talking that u think im the nullex dev, Nope im stabycroc and i bought GPU on ccex  ( i used to chat mod there ) and moved it to topia once it got delisted.....

The way u typed and took 1 point of view over the other rather than sit in thee middle like i did and waited to make judement ( u would of known this if u read my prev post ) till the kid started posting stuff that i got deleted from this forum page by admins ( something about rooting his sister ) and the rest of his bs child like post ( weren't even crypto trollio post just plain childish )....
which like i said in past posts ( clearly u can only read 1 post up :_)>> ) made my mined to to whom im sticking with and NOT swaping to kid grp...

im not saying the Og dev any better maybe they have kid war with each other but he hasnt come on here talking childish shit...

Da Ja REAL
Stabycroc ;_)>

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:38:06 PM

rip nullex

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

I didnt point the "legend" part at cuz clearly ur not got legend status on bct, not that matters to either of us by the looks :_)>

lol clearly ur new to crypto as most in this game that actuly live outside of the forum know whom Stabycroc is...

clearly by the way u talking that u think im the nullex dev, Nope im stabycroc and i bought GPU on ccex  ( i used to chat mod there ) and moved it to topia once it got delisted.....

The way u typed and took 1 point of view over the other rather than sit in thee middle like i did and waited to make judement ( u would of known this if u read my prev post ) till the kid started posting stuff that i got deleted from this forum page by admins ( something about rooting his sister ) and the rest of his bs child like post ( weren't even crypto trollio post just plain childish )....
which like i said in past posts ( clearly u can only read 1 post up :_)>> ) made my mined to to whom im sticking with and NOT swaping to kid grp...

im not saying the Og dev any better maybe they have kid war with each other but he hasnt come on here talking childish shit...

Da Ja REAL
Stabycroc ;_)>

No new to crypto. Just don't care about the cult of personality or who's is who. I have my approach to crypto and it mostly involves knowing the team and their ability to deliver - or inability to.  If my bag moons or rekt, I wanna be completely in control of the decisions leading to it. Totally respect your decision, but I'm looking for what's best for my bag. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush and right now NLX is the bird in hand and de facto gold standard any fork by any party is gonna be measured by. Will have to see what's being offered first and weigh both options before deciding. Hence the "no point getting stuck in the past" statement
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:05:53 PM

no idea wtf you guys are talking about but nlx is rekt.  end of fucking story.  no idea how/what this trystan guy is or does but obviously it failed and he's the odd man out.  seems pretty useless and unstable to me. 

the 'team' or whatever/whoever teh fuck is left need to get their asses in gear and rebrand/swap nlx to whatever the hell new coin/project they have plans for ASAP.  get it done and soon.  else you're just another shitcoin in the midst (which you're 90% of the way there already lmao).

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: