Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about the way to manage large number of bounties at the same time  (Read 429 times)
_Username_ (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm just a new guy in this forum. I'm very interested in joining bounty campaign in this forum, especially social media campaign (cause there are no signature bounty accept Newbie like me, I think). As I know an account can join as much as social media bounty campaign as they can but I'm wondering how people can be able to manage all of bounties that they joined at the same time?

Please let me know about the way you guys are doing to manage them.

Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm just a new guy in this forum. I'm very interested in joining bounty campaign in this forum, especially social media campaign (cause there are no signature bounty accept Newbie like me, I think). As I know an account can join as much as social media bounty campaign as they can but I'm wondering how people can be able to manage all of bounties that they joined at the same time?

Thank you so much.

You just need TIME and you are good to go.

Especially in joining social media campaigns at different projects, if you can handle properly and manages your time, you can do multi tasking.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Especially in joining social media campaigns at different projects, if you can handle properly and manages your time, you can do multi tasking.
I don't have much free time in a day cause I still have to work for my real job about 7 - 8 hours per day. Can you suggest to me anyway to manage all campaign that you joined and still don't have any mistake like forget submitting retweet or share or something like that? My mind is really bad so I'm afraid that I can't remember all campaigns that I joined Smiley)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

Just join on 1 campaign then, why do you need to join in all campaigns while you can't handle it?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

I don't have much free time in a day cause I still have to work for my real job about 7 - 8 hours per day. Can you suggest to me anyway to manage all campaign that you joined and still don't have any mistake like forget submitting retweet or share or something like that? My mind is really bad so I'm afraid that I can't remember all campaigns that I joined Smiley)
Make an excel sheet describing each campaign with rules and links to bitcointalk, twitter, facebook. This is a good tool to make your job easier and don't keep in mind every single campaign
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

Just join on 1 campaign then, why do you need to join in all campaigns while you can't handle it?
Yes, start small. First, join one campaign. Then gradually increase the number. And in a nice way you will come to the number of campaigns that are convenient for you to lead. To register, use excel.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:49:37 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Make an excel sheet describing each campaign with rules and links to bitcointalk, twitter, facebook. This is a good tool to make your job easier and don't keep in mind every single campaign
I use it too, this app is very helpful and easy to use.
you can print it or edit it at any time. to make it easier for the schedule can be taken anywhere, you simply upload the excel file to google drive. very practical you can see the work schedule easily.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

My suggestion for is, you need just try to join 2-3 campaigns first. If can manage it, try to add another camapaign. List it on your pads so you will know what camapaigns are you in. Dont push yourself to join more campaigns if you dont have much time.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

I think you do what you can do, do what you can do with the maximum. sebaikanya adjust to the ability you do not necessarily have to all, bika it must be all your bounty follow, do with work management, minimum recorded and time discipline, how many hours you need, starting from the hour berap and end at what time? you do anything, I we are only time discipline, hopefully useful, good luck
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

If the difficulty is that you can forget to perform any task, create a document on the desktop of the computer where the number of companies to which you are attached will be displayed. Also fix the tasks that you must perform and all the necessary links. This will speed up your work and you will not forget to do what is needed.
xxc123

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Thank you so much.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

either set up an awesome excel spreadsheet with quick info and links, or find a bounty aggregator like https://bountyhive.io, saves me a lot of time in reporting (no reports required, cos they collect the data themselves). they're usually quite fair in rewarding too.  
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

First you would need to have a tracker of all the social media campaigns that you have. Listing the number of post, share and likes along with the deadlines would let you manage your bounties. I still do the same with my signature campaign so that I can track if I am still missing a post or my post got deleted by the moderators. You can also make count on how many post you need to do in a day so that you will not be crammed by the deadlines of each campaigns.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Well we do have different ways how we track our bounty campaigns as well how are we going to meet the requirements to be done before the due date. Well you can list down all the bounties where you enrolled and put all the information in their and view it daily, you can also download apps or anything that will help you managing your bounties like a list checker where in you're going to put a check every time you've done your work.

It's up to you which way you want to use I suggest to choose where you feel comfortable. I do use MS Excel in order to keep track my Bounties and put all the information in their as well as the links so I can easily open it.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

Yes, start small. First, join one campaign. Then gradually increase the number. And in a nice way you will come to the number of campaigns that are convenient for you to lead. To register, use excel.
You got me wrong. My advice is only to suggest OP to join only in 1 campaign. What's benefit to join in many campaigns while you can't handle it?
More campaign he joined, more spam posts will be created from him

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

But I think you know that bounty often spends less percent for social media campaign than the others like signature. Beside number of participant in social media of each bounty campaign is really huge so if I only join one social bounty campaign at a time, maybe I can't earn enough the amount of ETH to pay for transaction and withdrawal fee Grin
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for your suggestion, I think at the moment it's the best way for me Smiley). I can see there are a lot of people can create an app to tweet, retweer and report in bounty topic automatically. But unfortunately I don't know anything about IT. Sad
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Start with a small amount. Take of the 5-6 campaigns , then how you will get into the taste and understand how much time you need for this, you will look for new ones. For convenience, it is necessary to create a table (examples on the forum a lot)
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

I also work 10 hours a day. In order not to forget I made the task or not, I use the table of all projects, and I write the dates right in the report. For example, today is 20.04, I need to do 3 retweets today, I write the date right in the report. 1. 20.04 - url,  2. 20.04 - url,  3 20.04-url. And as a result, when I go into the report, I see that today I have done everything.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Start with a small amount. Take of the 5-6 campaigns , then how you will get into the taste and understand how much time you need for this, you will look for new ones. For convenience, it is necessary to create a table (examples on the forum a lot)
Yep. I think it'll start with 2 or 3 social bounty campaigns at a time first Smiley). Then if I feel I can handle more than that I'll try and create a spreadsheet to not forget to report any retweet or share.

I also work 10 hours a day. In order not to forget I made the task or not, I use the table of all projects, and I write the dates right in the report. For example, today is 20.04, I need to do 3 retweets today, I write the date right in the report. 1. 20.04 - url,  2. 20.04 - url,  3 20.04-url. And as a result, when I go into the report, I see that today I have done everything.
Thank you although it's already mentioned by another member Grin. I think create a spreadsheet is the best way to manage lot of bounties at a time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: