Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pablo Escobars Brother Says BTC created by CIA W proof  (Read 286 times)
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

I want to respond to the comments of some deceived people here on this forum, these are some of the comments below

Forget Illuminate and other exoteric delusions

Maybe you want to forget reality but I am no fool so I can not forget that the illuminatti exists.Famous singers and other people admit it exists.If you dont like reality that does not mean you can make up your own reality.The illuminatti has existed for over 200 years, they were the ones who in the 19th century designed Washington DC with the streets designed in a pentagram design with the tip of that pentagram landing on the White House for demonic power, they also have many countys on this earth with pentagrams on the flags.Do you know what a pentagram is do a google search.What do you think is behind so many conspiracies like the falsified moon landing, killing kennedy, the 9/11 attacks, teaching children all over the world about a dangerous religion like evolution that is proven false, keping the people from using the hydrogen powered water car since the 1980s when they killed the inventor Stanley Meyers so the Illuminati can keep the people slaves to crude oil ancient technology,lying about weapons of mass destruction to attack and murder people in Iraq where over 100,000 inocent people died, a group of lucifer worshiping homosexuals in Italy called the catholic church where to become a Jesuit you have to go out and find and murder 12 Christians.There are many conspiracies you are either stupid or just another zombie who can not handle reality.

This still make me lougn talking about illuminati and massonisme behind technology envolvements.

Ignorance is bliss that is for sure! All countries on this planet have masonic temples because the masons and the Illuminati control the world like the Bible says.

You think that if the illuminati really existed and wanted to kill off 92% of the population
LOL YES!!  if you read why they want to murder 92% of the world you will see you as a human have less rights than a endangered animal. You are cattle ready to be killed off and if there was no GOD you and I would already be dead.How arrogant of you to think that the government has to tolerate your existence.Just like the usa killed 3000 people on 9/11 and then jailed those who spoke out in Guantanamo bay Cuba. For those who spoke of the truth the illuminatti used their masonic corporations like National Geopgraphic and the Discovery channel to try to cover up the truth creating lying documentaries that were later exposed.Even the spell check on this website has the world Illuminati in it!! Ignorance is bliss , until you are in Hell for eternity separated from the one who gave you and all life !!

MAtthew 24:22
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Because as far as im concerned, the biggest whales aren't part of the so called Illuminati.

Wow,as far as you are concerned! It is so convenient when you can be the author of your own reality why not wish yourself 100 btc if you are the source of reality and truth?

There is no satan believers
I am a Christian and I know satan exists becasue I have performed exorcisms 2 times.I live in reality and you poor deceived pagans are the sheep who will be sheared! The devil is more real than you and very smart, also the 5 million satan worshippers in the USA know he exists.They know that when they draw a pentagram on the floor and cut that babies throat and put the blood into the pentagram that spirits will appear and they will get what they think is power, of course they are just becoming posesed and further enslaved.

Daniel 12:10
“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”

dude bitcoin is so tiny that i can't even affect the economy of one country

Bitcoins market cap at this price of 8500 usd is 145 BILLION dollars if BTC goes to 50,000 like people say  it wil be almost a trillion dollar market cap.If a trillion dollars or 4 times the GDP of Brazil disapperas combined with the other things they are doing like charging a increased IVA tax of 20% that is a global crisis!

because the CIA doing this would be like putting huge effort into making a huge bomb just to detonate it on their faces

In case you people do not understand all these countries USA,China, Brazil etc are all just fronts.There is really only one government THE UNITED NATIONS and that is why the us government and other satanic world leaders get together at the Bohemian Grove for gay orgies,to worship demons in the form of Baal a large stone owl. These secret groups of possessed people want to decide how to manage the world and what conspiracies they are going to make against the people.Imagine some poor truck driver in Bolivia if he wants to transport dangerous chemicals he has to get a permit from the United Nations, why? That is the real authority. These countrys are just like different locations for the United Nations.Like McDonalds on 1st street and another on main street etc.Why do the Central bankers have Central banks in ALL COUNTRIES? Because there is one central bank for the entire earth and that central bank is connected to the Rothschild family and the United Nations.THE CIA does not care about USA they care about creating terrosism to make a global police state under their masters the United Nations, once they destroy the USA by making some fake terrorist bombing and all americans are trapped under martial law that is the beginning of the New World order and the end of freedom for the world. Once all are enslaved they begin to use their FEMA camps and portable guillotines that the us government has been waiting for years to use there will e 7 years until the end of the world like the Bible says.If satan and his people had their way they would have already started their conspiracy but the Holy Spirit is not allowing it........yet

The real truth is many people here on this forum have demons in them from the sins of their parents and their own sins in this life, the cursed have no hope to see reality without a spiritual GOD/Jesus Based awakening, you must be born again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:58:09 AM

I want to respond to the comments of some deceived people here on this forum, these are some of the comments below

Forget Illuminate and other exoteric delusions

Maybe you want to forget reality but I am no fool so I can not forget that the illuminatti exists.Famous singers and other people admit it exists.If you dont like reality that does not mean you can make up your own reality.The illuminatti has existed for over 200 years, they were the ones who in the 19th century designed Washington DC with the streets designed in a pentagram design with the tip of that pentagram landing on the White House for demonic power, they also have many countys on this earth with pentagrams on the flags.Do you know what a pentagram is do a google search.What do you think is behind so many conspiracies like the falsified moon landing, killing kennedy, the 9/11 attacks, teaching children all over the world about a dangerous religion like evolution that is proven false, keping the people from using the hydrogen powered water car since the 1980s when they killed the inventor Stanley Meyers so the Illuminati can keep the people slaves to crude oil ancient technology,lying about weapons of mass destruction to attack and murder people in Iraq where over 100,000 inocent people died, a group of lucifer worshiping homosexuals in Italy called the catholic church where to become a Jesuit you have to go out and find and murder 12 Christians.There are many conspiracies you are either stupid or just another zombie who can not handle reality.

This still make me lougn talking about illuminati and massonisme behind technology envolvements.

Ignorance is bliss that is for sure! All countries on this planet have masonic temples because the masons and the Illuminati control the world like the Bible says.

You think that if the illuminati really existed and wanted to kill off 92% of the population
LOL YES!!  if you read why they want to murder 92% of the world you will see you as a human have less rights than a endangered animal. You are cattle ready to be killed off and if there was no GOD you and I would already be dead.How arrogant of you to think that the government has to tolerate your existence.Just like the usa killed 3000 people on 9/11 and then jailed those who spoke out in Guantanamo bay Cuba. For those who spoke of the truth the illuminatti used their masonic corporations like National Geopgraphic and the Discovery channel to try to cover up the truth creating lying documentaries that were later exposed.Even the spell check on this website has the world Illuminati in it!! Ignorance is bliss , until you are in Hell for eternity separated from the one who gave you and all life !!

MAtthew 24:22
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Because as far as im concerned, the biggest whales aren't part of the so called Illuminati.

Wow,as far as you are concerned! It is so convenient when you can be the author of your own reality why not wish yourself 100 btc if you are the source of reality and truth?

There is no satan believers
I am a Christian and I know satan exists becasue I have performed exorcisms 2 times.I live in reality and you poor deceived pagans are the sheep who will be sheared! The devil is more real than you and very smart, also the 5 million satan worshippers in the USA know he exists.They know that when they draw a pentagram on the floor and cut that babies throat and put the blood into the pentagram that spirits will appear and they will get what they think is power, of course they are just becoming posesed and further enslaved.

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”

dude bitcoin is so tiny that i can't even affect the economy of one country

Bitcoins market cap at this price of 8500 usd is 145 BILLION dollars if BTC goes to 50,000 like people say  it wil be almost a trillion dollar market cap.If a trillion dollars or 4 times the GDP of Brazil disapperas combined with the other things they are doing like charging a increased IVA tax of 20% that is a global crisis!

because the CIA doing this would be like putting huge effort into making a huge bomb just to detonate it on their faces

In case you people do not understand all these countries USA,China, Brazil etc are all just fronts.There is really only one government THE UNITED NATIONS and that is why the us government and other satanic world leaders get together at the Bohemian Grove for gay orgies,to worship demons in the form of Baal a large stone owl. These secret groups of possessed people want to decide how to manage the world and what conspiracies they are going to make against the people.Imagine some poor truck driver in Bolivia if he wants to transport dangerous chemicals he has to get a permit from the United Nations, why? That is the real authority. These countrys are just like different locations for the United Nations.Like McDonalds on 1st street and another on main street etc.Why do the Central bankers have Central banks in ALL COUNTRIES? Because there is one central bank for the entire earth and that central bank is connected to the Rothschild family and the United Nations.THE CIA does not care about USA they care about creating terrosism to make a global police state under their masters the United Nations, once they destroy the USA by making some fake terrorist bombing and all americans are trapped under martial law that is the beginning of the New World order and the end of freedom for the world. Once all are enslaved they begin to use their FEMA camps and portable guillotines that the us government has been waiting for years to use there will e 7 years until the end of the world like the Bible says.If satan and his people had their way they would have already started their conspiracy but the Holy Spirit is not allowing it........yet

The real truth is many people here on this forum have demons in them from the sins of their parents and their own sins in this life, the cursed have no hope to see reality without a spiritual GOD/Jesus Based awakening, you must be born again!

I heard rumors that the ceremony ends after everybody had their turn fucking the wooden statue of an owl.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

I believe that Quebec Chief Scientist is true, because bitcoin transactions now a days is through wallets and if you're going to make a wallet for bitcoin you need to sign up with your valid ID's so its very hard for people to transact without giving their information. So on what Escobar said on his book that Satoshi Nakamoto approach him, maybe all of the new cryptocurrency that popping out everywhere right now must be approach by
Satoshi itself, or many big company would hire Satoshi to make a cryptocurrency for them without knowing us people, well its just a thoughts.
I think it is not true because I think that somebody wants to devalue bitcoin. False statement puts big impact on the price and value of bitcoin. More and more people are investing in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is not owned by a single country and it is the currency of the world. Everyone is free to use, trade and invest in bitcoin. I myself will never accept any regulation in this regard.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

I think that it's nothing other than a conspiracy theory.B itcoin has given financial freedom and I think not everyone who owns bitcoin would be holding it forever so that they might get hurt if bitcoin gets collapsed.I think that most of them would be converting their bitcoins to fiat cash to make their dreams come true.So this theory might not be true.

Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

It is quite probable, that bitcoin have created in CIA, this version can't be rejected! But it's not an occasion to refuse possibility to earn)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

While people do think this guy has credibility, he simply doesn't. He's trying to pain bitcoin as a scam so he's able to push his own shitty coin, which is dietcoin, a coin with literally no benefit in the least which is only going to add to the amount of shitty coins in crypto at the moment.

This is some bullshit news. FAKE NEWS
Yeah I also believe that this guy is misguiding people. I don’t know why some people gave such a bullshit statement about bitcoin. Let people do their job. Everybody in this world has the right to invest his money where he wants and earn some money against his investment. There is no hold of CIA and with proof is written to mislead innocent people about bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

if you want a deep dive into Bitcoin, you should have some common sense to sort-out pointless conspiracy theories from any news you read.
Stigmooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Whether CIA or someone supreme power controls and make bitcoin to protect their need or affiliates businesses, it doesn't matter as long as we take our share out of it, and remember sir were going digital, no one can stop this trend and people want to be convenient as much as they want that's why its has been created, and bitcoin make as a payment and sooner or later our currency will be some piece of coins we can buy it on small stores, and bitcoin and other altcoins will be accepted in bigger stores that's what I'm imagining right now, a world of cashless people, only phone and finger print as a confirmation.. that's it.. so CIA or who else it doesn't matter, as long as you have bitcoin your up..
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1822

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

in some time in the future the CIA will use Bitcoin to crash the global economy and bring in the huge financial struggle

you need a full body tinfoil hat to read this Cheesy
dude bitcoin is so tiny that i can't even affect the economy of one country let alone the whole world's. the number of people who know about bitcoin is so small that even if bitcoin were to disappear today nothing would have changed. and from those small number of people knowing about bitcoin a much smaller percentage have invested in it.
you can't crash shit like this!

bitcoin needs to grow A LOT first before this becomes a thing and by then if bitcoin is already big and adopted by a lot of people you can no longer control or crash shit anymore...

I have mine on before I entered the thread. Hahaha.

But Gavin Andresen did go to the CIA because he was called and invited to talk about Bitcoin, and then it may have caused Satoshi to be offline from the internet forever after that.

https://twitter.com/gavinandresen/status/80785477342478336?lang=en

Do we have oldschool Bitcoiners left in the forum to have an opinion to share or a theory of what really happened?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

The Russians also say that they have evidence that bitcoin was made by the CIA

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russian-politician-claims-bitcoin-cia-conspiracy-finance-terrorism-revolutions-1490028

Do not get me wrong I am not attacking bitcoin, Bitcoin is what we need it is freedom and beautiful.Bitcoin is not evil but it can be used for evil. Like water it is not evil or bad it is life but it can be twisted around and used for torture, good things can be used for evil. Imagine if the law changes where everyone has to have KYC on their wallet or everyone has to have just one address? Then would you think it was so great?Now it is great but these demonic world masters are more smart than you.Make something free and beautiful , get the world into it and then change the rules.SLAVERY

I still have some btc I am not against it but if the world does not quickly switch to true decentralized markets there can be big problems
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

I doubt satoshi worked for the CIA, quite the opposite in that he wanted financial freedom for the people. Escobar is just trying to get some free publicity with his outlandish claims. We should simply ignore anything he says, it also ruins the reputation of his coin
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

Escobar's brother should really stop making up stories. Soon we'll see him legitimizing Craig as Satoshi and pumping Bitcoin Cash.
What are your ideas? What crypto job would you give to Roberto? Just note that he's 71 and may be suffering from amnesia and other things. I don't believe in his stories just like I don't believe that he knows anything about Bitcoin.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Forget Illuminate and other exoteric delusions, there is a possibility that CIA or some other agency being behind Bitcoin, of course, but this would be for reasons of future control, not for "market crash" or other minor events.

If there's any possible conspiracy about this, I think it's more likely that some rich people have created this originally as a way to evade taxes. I don't think the CIA would go this far to make a hard to trace way of funding agents.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

Stop being blind!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/brother-of-pablo-escobar-releases-dietbitcoin-as-alternative-to-cias-btc-scam

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59jb95/pablo-escobar-brother-roberto-dietbitcoin-cryptocurrency-claims-he-met-fbi-agent-satoshi-nakamoto

Bitcoin will moon high and their will be gains$ in the future but in some time in the future the CIA will use Bitcoin to crash the global economy and bring in the huge financial struggle that the Illuminatti has been planning since the 1980s, it is neccsagy for the plans of the Illuminatti to hurt/bankrupt the world so they can take control with little resistance from the people of this world, people that they plan to kill off to drop world population levels to 500 million.Do you know that 12 of every 13 people alive is planned to be killed under satan and the Illuminattis plan.Read about the Georgia Guidestones and if you have any value WAKE UP
This looks terrible if this is true most of the people got fooled,but i wont be so sure about this until some solid proofs will be in public,it makes me think right now why did satoshi nakamoto did disappear into nowhere is he scared to something or he is hiding something to the people? why didnt he help people to understand what really bitcoin is.?

Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1822

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

The Russians also say that they have evidence that bitcoin was made by the CIA

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russian-politician-claims-bitcoin-cia-conspiracy-finance-terrorism-revolutions-1490028

Do not get me wrong I am not attacking bitcoin, Bitcoin is what we need it is freedom and beautiful.Bitcoin is not evil but it can be used for evil. Like water it is not evil or bad it is life but it can be twisted around and used for torture, good things can be used for evil. Imagine if the law changes where everyone has to have KYC on their wallet or everyone has to have just one address?

Bitcoin is an open source project, not some software controlled by a centralized institution. Impossible that Core and the community would of approve that.

Then would you think it was so great?Now it is great but these demonic world masters are more smart than you.Make something free and beautiful , get the world into it and then change the rules.SLAVERY

But we are already under wage-slavery. Bitcoin is the way that can disrupt the "demonic world masters".

I still have some btc I am not against it but if the world does not quickly switch to true decentralized markets there can be big problems

Campaign for Bisq, https://bisq.network/

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Forget Illuminate and other exoteric delusions, there is a possibility that CIA or some other agency being behind Bitcoin, of course, but this would be for reasons of future control, not for "market crash" or other minor events.

If there's any possible conspiracy about this, I think it's more likely that some rich people have created this originally as a way to evade taxes. I don't think the CIA would go this far to make a hard to trace way of funding agents.

You dont think that is obvious.You probabaly dont know about the backroom meeting where drug traffickers hand millions of dollars to CIA agents who receive payments from drug traffickers who are accepted by the CIA beacuse of their involvment in the Satanic "Church".It is clear that many techy people are very blinded by demons and they will stay under the curse they received from their parents. Blind untill the end of the world when the Illuminatti deceives you with their UFO technology to deceive you into believing that there is no GOD that all life evolved from another planet.the sick and blind are literally under the spell of the prince of thie world SATAN.
If the CIa can protect poppies in Afghanistan and then fly planes from the 7 air bases they have in colombia full of cocaine they can easily create digital currency.Read the interview by satoshi where he acts scared and said bitcoin is now under control of other people I can not say more.Youtube search CIA plane of Coke crashes in Yucatan
THINK fools

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: