Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:33:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master the trading  (Read 3030 times)
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

it requires a lot of knowledge to master this kind of field, you must be a good risk taker and have a great patience every time.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

what you say is true, trading is a skill you have to have excellent skills to be able to get a lot of profits from trading, you have to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you can benefit very much.
a trader is supposed to have good skills and analysis in choosing the coins they will buy, and indeed they should be able to know the exact time when to buy and sell, and to trade certainly also requires patience and expertise so for a beginner is not easy to could benefit, if it was not for his luck in doing his trade.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
tanghere02

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

If you are still practicing trading, it would be best to start off with an amount you think would make you earn something profitable and is not heavy on your budget. Like for instance, spending around $50 at first or something like that.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

we all have to master the trade, if we have mastered the trade surely we will have a lot of profits, the most important thing is to learn trade problems first.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Daytrading is obviously a skill, and if you do not master it, you wont make much profit in a long term.
You need to have a good knowledge before jumping to the pool, otherwise you will be lost.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?

It depends on your skill because there are some people who are easily to get all the points in it and can make their own strategic ways afterwards getting experience it but there are some people that no matter how much you told them they still do not know how it works so it depend on the capability of the people if they are gonna be great in a short period of time or not because me I am doing this for a year but still.I do not know anything about it. You need to engage all of yourself in this if this really what you wanted to do maybe that will help
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

I do not know if this is going to work for you, but i bought some guides on the internet a few years ago when i started to trade, and it worked well for me the results were good
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

With day trading, it means you operate with incomplete information. So, there is no ending point where you can say you have mastered it. So, in turn, time can't be specified. I think one very important skill you can have though is knowing what is news and what is noise. There's also technical analysis.  I haven't learnt anything about it but some say you have to be very careful with it because of a false sense of certainty.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?

It depends on your skill because there are some people who are easily to get all the points in it and can make their own strategic ways afterwards getting experience it but there are some people that no matter how much you told them they still do not know how it works so it depend on the capability of the people if they are gonna be great in a short period of time or not because me I am doing this for a year but still.I do not know anything about it. You need to engage all of yourself in this if this really what you wanted to do maybe that will help
That depends from from many factors, skill is something you learn, but someone learn faster then others, some people have talent for numbers and calculating, some are simply lucky. Anyone who wish to master trading should practice a lot, and to follow what some expert traders do. Its the best way for learning, but how much time will need someone to master it can be calculated. We can claim what ever, many start with trading but they will never master it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

Well, it can be made by your own expertise to be able to a better trader not a master in trading. Which you have the ability with of a smart and analytical skill, analysing every coin which the good signs are easily be predict in good coin or not.
Being an expert in trading is not a day's job nor is it a month's job. It takes time which is the sole reason why so many traders today who want to get rich quickly hop into trading even after learning so little. From personal experience, even after learning so much from trading, you first few days of trading will still come with some mistakes until you learn from them, gain confidence and start making decisions like a pro. All you need to find is a strategy and end up being a master in that strategy, no one is a master in trading over all and we can never stop learning.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

Day trading can be used as a way to learn, but it is a stressful job.

It can crush you emotionally and physically. You have to look at the chart, anticipate changes and predict movements. You have to follow the news, as even the most insignificant news may have a huge impact on the trends. Aside of using it as a learning tool, not really worth it. People who have done it know what I am talking about.
You're right. Day trading is a complicated method to make a profit. If lucky, we can only earn 5-10% per day. But most of the people who use the method of trading the day are usually newbie
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

You need to look at your results in trading, if you earn every day, then you are a professional trader.
Everyone can earn a profit during the day, but not everyone can make much. For example, I bought a penny for $ 1.00 in the morning and the after the coin increases of $ 1.05, I made a small profit.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

I thinks it's depand on us self because each people has defferent. To learn day trading is not so easy but you must have enought time to wacht the candle to make on time decide. My be you can watch youtube channel or read many articel but the trading skill will never you get before you lose some. Day trading also give more risk and need much time, but when you understood about how to analyzs, it's will be you enjoy it. Maybe you need a mounth, maybe you need more. The point is you must never give up to learn and try, and learn again.

foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

I believe that you must before learn hard how to trade normally and only then - go to trading itself! or you want to be ready to loose!
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Yes trading is a skill, but you need to master the chart reading, and master the price action inorder to become a good trader. The heart beat of trading is in the chart reading.

Mastering stock candlestick technical analysis is just one skill in many of the skills traders need to know in order to be successful in this market. The key elements are: market analysis, candlestick analysis, psychological firmness and calm in investing, good project analysis skills ... To succeed in financial markets is not It's easy but the achievement is worth it.
Mastering all those things come with time, and most of the time, there is just no way you will one way or the other be making some simple silly mistakes for a starter.

To be able to get my pattern and trade it well, I ended up making huge mistakes, and with a lot of perseverance and dedication, I simply got there and started doing well. As I trade those patterns till date, I still keep learning to see how I can always do things better, so for a trader, you just never stop learning, most especially when you are just starting.
  Trading masters say that in order to perform trading successfully, you need to master your self first will called later as master trading. In order to master the trading one should invest in order to master his own knowledge that will help him out to perform trading successfully. This market is favorable for trading with valuable coins as available at low price and this market needs a trader who has knowledge of it.
kimochidesh

Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

There is no definite amount of time that person should spend in order to master the trading process. That’s highly subjective. Every person has a different understanding power, estimating, grasp on new techniques making predictions and personal efforts, etc. Some people gain efficiency in trading in few months and some do not even after trading for years. And yes, experience does help in improving your trading skills.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

I should warn you that daily trading is incredibly difficult so you would better to choose another approach of trading. Much better is investing or you may choose long and medium term trading. Anyway you have to try trading with real money to understand that it it quite difficult to be profitable.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

I heard that 3 or 4 years are needed for that, this is the time, when you faced all things are when you are ready to all things too Smiley
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

A investors dream is to catch an inventory as it's far trending. Trending price movement lets in you to efficaciously acquire stable returns, without lots headache of volatility.

For trending shares, there are virtual methods to trade the setup. the primary is to open a function within the route of the number one trend and promote while the rate breaks the number one pattern.
he different alternative is to go into a trade whilst the price bounces lower back inside the path of the number one fashion and goes out once the stock begins a counter circulate. This buying and promoting method lets in us to maximize the income capacity of a trending inventory as you capture the minor actions inside the larger trend.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

I think that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict the current time, it is very difficult to trade successfully, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and adjusting in amplitude. very big . So in order to succeed you have to have very good skills, in addition to need to have experience in the trade can be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: