Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

They didn't get paid after the bounty ended because :

1. The ICO is a scam
2. The bounty hunter didn't follow the rules of the campaign

that's why people won't get any tokens from the ICO

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Yeps, that is mostly the case, they don't follow rules. But on another note, reasons why some participants did not follow the rules because bounty managers have changes the written rules at some point in the bounty campaign. However, it is the responsibility of the participants to check it every now and then in the bounty thread or in the telegram channel.
While others are just plain and simple, scam of a project.

Its not the mostly reason why bounty participants dont theyre payments,its about the Projects Is SCAM this is the true reason why many of members of this community are suffering from none payments,or sometimes if being paid but the token has no value,or become shitcoin that after released in those exchanges this damn coin died.this is the reason of most cases in this crypto scammers
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

rules are always posted in the first page. you will not get paid if you violate any of the rules. there are times bounty manager will point out your mistakes/violation and sometime you don't read this then you didn't get paid. there are times bounty make changes so being updated is useful.
Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Unfortunately, sometimes it is not enough to learn the rules and follow them. You'll still see that you get fewer stakes or don't get them at all. In this case, you need to see what those who receive the highest scores in the table do.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

I think you posted all the reasons for what bounty hunters not get paid and in all of them most important reason is they not read the rules carefully so not follow the rules properly like some projects want to tweet or retweets with hashtag but the bounty hunter just do that without hashtags. Other reasons is some projects want to share their post or tweets daily not just in one day and some bounty hunters do that in one day so they will not get paid.

mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

Sometimes the managers don't give bounty when you are fit to the all rules. I do everything right, but sometimes I don't get paid.
There are too many victims and I hope this problem is solved  Undecided

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.

I haven't paid not due to the reasons mentioned in this thread but most of the bounty campaigns aren't successful just like bounty campaigns being managed by Needmoney, for me out of 20 Bounty campaigns there will be more or less 3 to 5 who are really paying bounty stakes to their bounty campaign participants.
Before I just said that bounty campaign managers is one of the better criteria on choosing good bounty campaigns but now I realize that it is not.

paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

Sometimes the managers don't give bounty when you are fit to the all rules. I do everything right, but sometimes I don't get paid.
There are too many victims and I hope this problem is solved  Undecided

Since last year, more than half of my participated bounty campaigns are indeed paying but for me that's ok at least I did my best and that's why I created multiple accounts in order to join bounty campaigns as many as I could.
Recently, I am busted that I only share merits to my alternate accounts so more than half of my accounts got red trusts that is why I didn't receive any bounty stakes.
Good thing Needmoney although most of their bounty campaigns aren't paying but good to know that they're accepting red trust bounty campaign participants and Jr. Members until today.

danmoris

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Good summary of all the points. Indeed people will start complaining before checking if something was maybe their fault
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

Others are not getting paid after the end campaigns because others, not follow the rules, others are scams, other required kyc after campaigns are done, but the hunter did not check updates just wait for the payments and others change their signature since there is no rules for removing signatures.

philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

People don't get paid by not reading the rules carefully, some can state it that KYC is needed, but for those that do not study the rules right from the onset will not get paid by not meeting the KYC requirement.
Many will study the rules as well but will later violate the rules.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

For point 2 (rules update) I hate when bounty manager do not fix updates in fist page but did in others page.....with so many pages it's very difficult and almost impossibile to check updates without watching only first and last page of thread....
jacquelinecr

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.

You have gathered some good tips there. Bounty hunters should read the instructions carefully, there are so many factors that can cost you your tokens.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

those thing who already mentioned by OP indeed was true and that's why during enrolling for bounties campaign people have to get more active by seeing ANN thread or similar of it to avoid get unpaid but besides all of it scam project also can be considering as the most important things because if you were discover scam project then possibility to being scammed is pretty high
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Thats because they do not know which Bounty or Airdrops to Join and most importantly read the rules before joining, but When you Have THUG Community hosting their weekly event you can rely on them 100% that they will pay u within 7 days as they promise and to all members in their TG and Twitter group. Join them now or regret later 😊😚😚
rommelzkie

Merit: 125

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

You are not alone. I was not paid also doing the bounty for month the ICO was TOR-Q-ALL. after that incident is carefully choose my ICO. I research for their credibility specially the founder , advisors and developers team. I also look the their product if it will be good and easy to market.

@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

It have many reasons why people or us don't get paid after bounty was ended of finish it is because sometimes we do not pass in KYC requirements or it is because we don't follow every rules that given in the bounties that we stay .
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I think because of the negative trust rating occurs during the entire time of ICO. There are also cases that the ICO itself has long been shut to fail to reach its limit, and some are just a regular scam from the start.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

Simple if they aren't paid after the Bounty they must have done against the rules. Another reason is because the ICO of the bounty did not get their goal in their sale thus they can't pay the Bounty participants.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

Aside from bounty participants' failure and some projects with scam nature, Other icos simply just failed to raise the minimum needed amount in order to develop or run its project. So basically if bounty tokens will be distributed,  it will be useless since it cant be traded.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: