Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Yes, a fairly comprehensive lists of the reason why people don’t receive their bounty rewards.

The only other reason that I can think of is when people keep spamming the thread with reports after the bounty has ended (or when a weekly form is meant to be submitted, but they post the report instead).  Some Bounty Managers will disqualify for such behaviour, and rightly so.

You should always check the OP before you post, just in case the bounty has finished.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

There are some reason for that why some people did not get or paid the bounties that they are joining on,Some of them breaking the rules of bounty campaign,example they just want to spam,create multiple account and cheat the bounty campaign but beside from that their are some that project itself became failure or the hardcap is not reach or simply scammy project.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
Merited by marvtridon (1)

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.

This is some interesting compilation. Sadly many people do not get paid owing to various reasons which could be to their own mistakes or ignorance. Nice revealing post up there

https://cryptotvplus.com
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

7. Rulers of bounty don't want to spend your tokens to you. With this fact that somebody can don't pay tokens for your promotion. And another problem it's middle companies which usurped bounty.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

I agree with you, thank you for sharing your experience. Especially agree with the fact that many participants read the terms of the bounty is not carefully. It's a good habit, every time you send a report, to look into the first and last post of the bounty branch. As for your point 3, this is a very topical issue. Recently I noticed that some of scamer always takes the link on my Twitter feed and someone else's username bitcointalk and recorded in various bounty campaigns. Because of this, I have not counted steaks several times.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

those thing who already mentioned by OP indeed was true and that's why during enrolling for bounties campaign people have to get more active by seeing ANN thread or similar of it to avoid get unpaid but besides all of it scam project also can be considering as the most important things because if you were discover scam project then possibility to being scammed is pretty high
Joining up carelessly into bounty programs would really give you out the high chance on not getting paid or you would definitely choose those projects which would end up not on paying up either they wont hit up their min cap or just simply then do really tend to scam in the very first place which you would end up on not getting paid on all the efforts and works you have done on promoting them.
This is part of the risk as a bounty hunter, you might not putt up some money you invest but you do put your time and effort to promote them which is valuable thing.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

Sometimes they just do not follow the rules, but sometimes there are managers who are wrong!
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

That's because when the bounty manager or the project itself wasn't able to reach the goal of the crowdfunding, which was the initial coin offering. Not all bounties that succeeded and paid gives profit to the investors, because there were reported being scammed and those developers were hitting at trading sites. The coin value will become lesser value due to no funding will be given after the funds were scammed by the developers who managed the ico.

Maybe i think its because they dont follow the rules of the bounty. Maybe they do not meet also the requirements needed.
There are also cases that the ICO itself has long been shut to fail to reach its limit, and some are just a regular scam from the start
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

I was actually reading this thread when I remember why I did not continue with the previous bounty that I joined. They did not count the posts I made and these are posts that let me ask an announcement if I can join their bounty, criticism of another coin and a plain question to the OP, which the bounty manager said these are not constructive posts or replies so that is why these were not counted.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Because there are a lot of ICO bounty, they are themselves a scam, you don't expect them to pay you, and I don't think the token they pay for you will be worth it.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

For me there are two reasons why most of the people here doesn't get any payment or not getting paid after bounty, first is that maybe the tends to failed or maybe the project is a scam project that makes them not paid.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.

majority of bounty hunters can't even speak English. How are they able to follow the rules and make eloquent and sensible posts? Well they're not. Simple as that. I think that English level should be standard when joining the bounty camapaigns
Ootsumasu

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

I agree with you, some users may not really understand the rules given carefully.
then the thing we need to do is always read in detail what's in the bounty rules.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

If you join the bounty program, make sure you follow the rules of course, you can't just join and do anything you like. Some campaigns wants you to post 15 a week and you have to spread it to 7days. Do it in less than a day and you get kicked.

One reason is the bounty campaign is a scam itself. The other reason is that the hunters do not follow the rules as you have mentioned. Most of the hunters do not read the rules at all but thy simply do whatever they practiced to do. I have seen in BTT bounty treads, some of them report in various formats while the campaign has given a clear format to follow with examples. At the end, they come saying I have done that, I have done this, bla bla.

This is the most depressing of all. When a project is a scam, no one gets their token even the investors.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

If you join the bounty program, make sure you follow the rules of course, you can't just join and do anything you like. Some campaigns wants you to post 15 a week and you have to spread it to 7days. Do it in less than a day and you get kicked.

One reason is the bounty campaign is a scam itself. The other reason is that the hunters do not follow the rules as you have mentioned. Most of the hunters do not read the rules at all but thy simply do whatever they practiced to do. I have seen in BTT bounty treads, some of them report in various formats while the campaign has given a clear format to follow with examples. At the end, they come saying I have done that, I have done this, bla bla.

This is the most depressing of all. When a project is a scam, no one gets their token even the investors.

Your first statement is it is way back a year a go because you should really obey the rules of the campaign or else you will be out but now lets say that youve join a campaign that is scam sort of they are not checking or just looking your post and not on your actual post but not all. Though mostly the reason right now is devs are running away those big amount money that they earn from ICO. They really intended to scam those investor.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

It depends on the project, if its genuine then they will definitely get paid plus sometimes they do mistakes and cant be given stakes

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Most of the times that people fail to get paid out from the bounty campaign they have taken part in is because they have not properly followed the rules set down by the bounty manager.

If you read the small print on nearly all campaigns they state that if the ICO does not hit the hardcap then the number of tokens allocated for the bounty campaign will be adjusted in the same ratios.

After nearly 10 months I have only failed to get paid out once when the company simply vanished after collecting the ICO funds.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

By the time a bounty hunter does not take serious the rules and regulations of a bounty tasks, definitely such an hunter can't get any reward at the end as the spreadsheet will always not be updated with his or her information.
Some bounty hunters fully know they are not eligible for a bounty tasks, yet they will go ahead to apply.
Each bounty has its own rules and regulations, once they are duly followed, one will get the reward at the end of the campaign hopefully.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

There is no other reasons not to get paid after a bounty program except if the project was a scam except the bounty hunters inability to keep to the bounty rules. We see some people making their reports before or after the stipulated report dates by the manager. Also, there are other people who dont even make their reports all they do is register for the bounty campaign and forget it.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

I think we should do research the project first, whether it is legit or smells scam. Second, read the rule carefully, sometimes most people just read them at a glance or not even at all. Third, do report at time, many people are not paid because this one thing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: