Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
miemie21

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

You got the points on why some don't get their bounty token or received it. As for my own experience I didn't received because I was rejected on application form that I didn't check it till the end of the bounty. And also some of my bounty campaigns that I joined turn out scams. 😠

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Some people don't get paid after Bounty due to lack of research and patience.One more important reason is they don't follow the rules of the bounty.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

Every bounty campaign has their rules and regulations and everything is totally explained in bounty thread. Every bounty hunter should read every rules clearly before joining any bounty campaign. Still hunters doing some silly small mistakes and not able to follow all the rules. Thats why they have not paid after final distribution.

Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Every bounty campaign has their rules and regulations and everything is totally explained in bounty thread. Every bounty hunter should read every rules clearly before joining any bounty campaign. Still hunters doing some silly small mistakes and not able to follow all the rules. Thats why they have not paid after final distribution.
It is true that things can influence can or whether the bounty of your token.  Besides doing the cheating can also be fatal and highly detrimental. Thus studying the rules applicable to it is important.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
Yah, mostly the first one, people just don't take the time to read the rules and because they hunters for bounties they just get into as much as they can without checking what the project is all about.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Some people not paid after bounty because they cheating with multiaccounts or just removed siganutre before it was  possible. Sometime im leaving too bounties and i understand that i will not be paid because removed signature

X-Block.io
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

It all depends on the situation, if you have not previously engaged in bounty promotion of projects, then you may not have this experience and you could somewhere not do the job completely. But it happens that the developers do not pay the promised money.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

I agree many people did not get paid after doing all the tasks because some people did not read the rules properly and they do the work as they like to do. We always need to follow all the requirement and keep checking the spreadsheet weekly whether your stakes updated or not If not updated you can ask admin why you are not getting stakes when you are doing the tasks that way you can came to know if you made any mistake in your work and always check the project bct thread sometime some bounty managers change the rules in mid too So you have to be always updated through telegram group.

ModestyGuy

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

It may be due to the fact that they might have not entered the right wallet address to receive bounty tokens or they ignored certain instructions required by the Campaign Manager.  Wink
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

yeah that was good information for any newbie bounty hunter when they are angry why they not getting any paid, the often problem is when they are not following the rule and keep asking about the distribution and that can make they lost their paid

MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

Nice information you just gave us. People should learn to abide by the rules and regulations of any bounty to avoid not been paid after bounty.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

The other bounty because they did not just talk about it because once they gave the reward they could drop the price of the coin because of the dumpers of the bounty so they did not want to give you an instant so that the price of the coin was not dropped they are.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

You should always be aware of the events, the most common mistake is ignoring the Manager's messages in the bounty chat and on the forum thread.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

Some ICO are really not very interested in their supporters once they get the funds and decide not to pay or to put impossible conditions for the payments.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

Sometimes participants are not attentive and do not read the details while filling in the participation form - they just give not correct data to the manager like the Ethereum wallet address instead of the own platform wallet address or something else. So being attentive while filling in the form or posting the authentification post in Bounty thread gives to the participant a great chance to get the reward or not receive it in case of misunderstanding or not being attentive. 
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Well this has happened to me before and the excuse the bounty manager gave was that I didn't follow the rules. But the unfortunate part of it is that I made a correction on the said mistake and things doesn't change. I had to indulge the manager before they finally resolved it at their end but still do not get paid for that particular campaign.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

First the scamers dont get reward, i have one situation at signature bounty when other guy copy my BT link to get reward and told admin he is the real one :DOther situation when i dont get paid when project cant collect soft cap and closes dor further information....

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

I think we need to monitor the progress of the campaign, to adequately take all the information, all the changes in the campaign and carry out the bounty according to the terms, because it I s the main mistake that bounty hunters make.
Yes ofcourse you always need to monitor the progress of the campaign and progress of the ICO. Also you should check all rules very carefully and check all updates every 3 days!
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

basically here the main role is still played by the human factor and honesty of the company itself, its attitude towards people who try to support their idea with all their strength
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

There are many situations that people are not been paid after the bounty, one a person is red trust while campaigning, he do not follow the instruction in the whitepaper, he sent a wrong ETH address, he remove his signature without proper notice to the admin, or the admin of the ICO are scammers , the projects is a scams itself, so there are many things a person will be paid by the said project after the bounty is finished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: