Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

either the participant of the caption is inattentive and does not fulfill the conditions of the campaign. or the project refuses to pay for some reason. The most likely reason is the small fees. Unfortunately, this happens quite often.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

You have mentioned pretty much all of the most important points there. I would add not being seen by many- simply your activity had not made any influence. Even though everything that you have said is true, it is difficult for bounty hunters as well. If you are involved in maybe 10-20+ bounty campaigns (mostly social media), there is a high possibility of not exactly following all rules, which does not make victims from that, no, that is not what I wanted to say  Grin. However, managers are often very humble and only the worst users do not earn a single penny, so to sum this up- I am confident that bounty managers are very fair and if you are not doing something totally wrong, he will most of the time reward you for your effort.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Kimbohh

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

As far as i experienced some bounties doesn't payed tokens after bounties it is because of the unsuccessful ICO that they advertise for a month or two. There are some irresponsible bounty managers also who try to scam the payment of the people after bounty end.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

They simply missed something in rules or gor scammed, because there is a high percent of scam bounties on this forum and it is not that easy to select proper projects for participation.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

I experienced also not get paid after bounty I think it's already 3 times 2 of them are scam projects and the other one was they don't distribute tokens managers disappeared.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

I experienced also not get paid after bounty I think it's already 3 times 2 of them are scam projects and the other one was they don't distribute tokens managers disappeared.
Even myself had experienced it too.People who do not get paid in bounties either they had participated in a scam project or they are not following the instructions for the campaign so in the end they will not be rewarded of course.In the first place if you think you don't like the project,better find another one,and not making spamming because this will really lead you to be banned.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

Doing bounties involves walking a tightrope of demands.  It's not a glorious job.  There are a million places to screw up and lose out.  Add that on top of the scam bounties and you have a huge hill to be successful at bounty hunting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

I can say from what I see in August that ethereum is losing it's positions on the market of alternative cryptocurrency, and it is highly possible that it will lose the position of King among alts here.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

I can relate to two of the point listed above,  point number two and six.  I participated in a bounty LCCX and I didn't watch the bounty thread for a long time not knowing there have been an announcement for the need to pass Kyc for bounty hunters which I wasn't informed till it got late hence I lost my rewards.. I recommend your posts for all bounty hunters to take congnizance of to avoid not been paid for their tasks
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Three simple and direct reasons.

1. The project team (or just a person) run away with the money because the project is a scam from the beginning.

2. The ICO failed because soft cap/hard cap was not reached.

3. Participants/investors failed to comply with simple rules or procedures leading them to be disqualified. 

staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

Before joining to any bounty campaign, rules must be read first. Bounty campaign rules are written clear to be able to understand easily. But sometimes, due to many campaign participated by the participants, rules of a certain campaign has been neglected especially the day of submission. For KYC issue, I don't participate anymore if that is included in their rules because I know that I cannot come to that. If we knew in ourselves that we did not followed the rules or completed the task properly, don't complain or ask about our payment.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:44:51 AM by EmmanCryp

You have really said well OP. Nice writeup. Every bounty hunter should always be conversant with the rules of the bounties they are doing. The problem is that some people do too many bounties more than their power so they are not able to monitor each bounty of any changes in rules

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

Some bounties get stopped in between the period of ico, the same won't pay thereafter. With some bounties, the lack in development causes the same and with few the targeted capital never gets reached and the participants were left empty handed. These were the major reasons behind unpaid bounties.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

Three simple and direct reasons.

1. The project team (or just a person) run away with the money because the project is a scam from the beginning.

2. The ICO failed because soft cap/hard cap was not reached.

3. Participants/investors failed to comply with simple rules or procedures leading them to be disqualified. 

From all the explanations this makes the most sense to me, and all of these 3 scenarios happened to me already in the past, reason 3 has to do a bit with luck, but reason 1 & 2 you can influence. Simply by taking the time and do enough research about the projects and follow their processes in order to be able to claim your rewards.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

Theyve not paid because they dont follow rules, but in my experience i am not paid because that bounty was scammed.
I like your opinion, it's the reason if we do not get paid because we do not follow the rules or because the project is fraud. so my advice if you before joining any project, take your time to examine it, let you not get stuck with fraud.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:03:46 AM

I agree with you. It depends on the situation. Just make sure before joining bounty campaign you must choose the great project you may think is okey because there are some scam projects out there. You must follow rules and regulation too so you don't get disqualified. Keep updated on your bounty campaigns news.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

I think you already answer all your question.  The most common mistake of a bounty hunter is they didnt follow the rules or they obey the rules thats the common reason why they didnt pay
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
your explanation is very detailed and become a new science for me. someone is not paid from the bounty the cause is a mistake made by that person, surely he did one of the mistakes you mentioned earlier, and the consequence is not paid from bounty.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

Yes, that's mostly the case, they do not follow the rules set by the bounty manager. But the reason why some participants do not follow the rules because the reward manager has changed the rules written at some point in the bounty campaign, so that many participants who actually do not know about the new rules. so it's like a misunderstanding.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

i think some people do not get paid after bounty because they do not get the right decision and they do not work properly and they dont get the right profit and they dont have patience and they dont trust this work  and dont associate for the long time.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: