Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

Not following the rules and regulations of the team or making any cheats are automatically banned without further explanation. Or the the project itself has a problem in releasing the bounty rewards due to failing the ICO sale. Many of the finished ICO are not listed in the market or any any exchange because some of them are not really passionate to their works and begin to denied it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boyong02

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

I did get my OMX token from bounty because a did not pass the kyc. I submit my id and documents but no email so after the distribution i found out that i did not pass the kyc Cry Cry
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

Some people are not paid after the closure because they often do not update the rules of the project and work irresponsibly.
Some people work for the signature campaign but they have very vague messages and do not seem to want to devote their knowledge to the forum and the bounty campaign they are doing. they deserve no reward.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
true, a lot of people make that mistake, and they regret it when they do not get paid. everyone should be aware of things like this to be more careful and get paid as desired.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

I think there are many factors involved.
First, it may be your own mistake, the address you filled in has a problem.
Second, he may have used multiple accounts to participate in the discovery.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

Some could not be paid due to negative trust rating happening during the entire time of the ICO. There are also cases that the ICO itself is closed dur to failure to reach its cap, and some are just plain scam from the start.
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

Theyve not paid because they dont follow rules, but in my experience i am not paid because that bounty was scammed.
Bismillas

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

when you take part in any bounty campaign, it is very important to follow the news and updates, and this is really so. I also made this mistake, did not watch the news, and as a result lost my bounty rewards, maybe our experience will help beginners.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

the most common is because they have violated the existing regulations so as to make them are not paid. often times even in the midst of their campaigns receive red trust so as to make them hit by disqualification. the most important when there are regulations and notice of any then follow it then it will work fine.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Thats right. But most of the times the bounties are scam. Not all projects but most unpaid projects are scams. I actually don't take part in KYC bounties. IF a project asks for KYC i just moves on to the next project and leaves it.
idioma1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Like there are many reasons for that. You have to be more careful in passing KYC, typing wallet address. It could be also scam project

royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

I agree with your no. 1 reason. This is the biggest reason for 0 stakes. Many bounty hunters don't even bother to read the rules and when they realize that their stakes are 0, they would start complaining everywhere.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

I was going to state some facts, but I see that you already mentioned most of them, In fact everything there is to say. This is insightful, especially for us bounty hunters, at least with this, we know what to do and what not to do cos we hear of so many people crying about how they didn't get paid after a bounty, and then calling it scam, when it could have been the who didn't meet up with the criteria. Thanks for sharing this.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

People did not get paid after bounty because the participants did not follow the rules set by the bounty manager. Every bounty hunter should read every rule carefully before joining any bounty campaign. Keep checking the bounty thread weekly because sometime some bounty managers change the rules in bounty campaign and keep updated on your bounty campaigns news through telegram group.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Sometimes you found out that after bounty you will not get paid sometimes it might be that you did not follow up the rules the gave and sometimes it will be fake icos.
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

And the reason is that the reason is also not paid because the rules are not followed.
So if we're going to take part in some kind of bounty campaign, be sure to read the rules and follow them so that in the giveaway you can get a reward for the reward.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
your explanation is very detailed and become a new science for me. someone is not paid from the bounty the cause is a mistake made by that person, surely he did one of the mistakes you mentioned earlier, and the consequence is not paid from bounty.

Indeed, this is really brilliant, I said it to another poster before but these explanations are the best read so far and the most complete. This post deserves really some merit.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Most case bounty member dont get paid because the project is scam. Some bounty member dont get paid because they dont following bounty rules. Right now many bounty campaign requiring KYC and i think its very normal

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
arief89

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Over and Out.
true, the point is that someone is not given a reason because they do not follow the rules, because if they follow the rules they are determined they will get paid if the project gets success.
this is a lesson for all of us, to be more careful.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

To sum up it all, you have to follow rules which the bounty managers set to avoid any problems leading to non payment of bounties. Rules differ from bounty managers, there are those who are very strict that you should follow it's rules and there are others also that are considerate. Bottom line, talk to the bounty managers for updates of rules to avoid surprises at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: